Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• ajay

AnonD-392830, 13 May 2015daily interest is decliningin the past so many smartphone come with so many features.but only Grand 2 still remains in the chart with 34% popularity and 100%.dedication to the customer who paid for it. In one word SAMSUNG GRAND 2 IS THE KING .

aspault working great

• fenil

Samsung give me answer about lollipop update.currenty there have no info about update.but feedback about lollipop update is already send to development department.

I love my grand2

Anonymous, 13 May 2015what about heavy games like asphalt and modern copmbat 5 ? combat 5 is wrking fne..

• Armin

Grand 2 lollipop update abandoned.

increase ur daily interest in this device

popularity getting down

No I don't have any problem in my grand2

daily interest is declining

AnonD-392830, 13 May 2015ya for me also subway surf stuck for first runwhat about heavy games like asphalt and modern copmbat 5 ?

ya for me also subway surf stuck for first run

guys plz i need your answers i bought this device 3 days ago . I have Problem with rare camera front camera is ok but rare camera in low bright places with low white or yellow light i see the light in camera as a green light not white or yellow . and in subway game when i start the game it hang for half second twice then work normal but every time i start the game it make the same hang twice for half sec then it works normal . i changed it from the dealer and i found the same in the other device . is taht normal guys or what ?

I m just call and forwaded my requst samsung we want lolipop fast for grand2....its superb mobile ever

• Sony

Hi I have Problem with rare camera front camera is ok but rare camera take shakey video @16fps only. but this device design fir 30fps video my my garnd2 take 16fps video so video is shaky when device in motion. but video picture Qwality is ok 1080P but farme rate is very less only 16fps or some in low light 14fps make video poor

Heats up. This phone hetas up. And the officias at samsung care admit that. This smartphone has very user friendly software. But isnt a good phone as it heats up

• Sam

low range device core prime getting official lollipop update so we will get lollipop update confirm

• anonymous

I think imthey should atleast give firmware update for this phone each month

Galaxy core prime have been updated to android 5.0.2 lollipop. Samsung is finally updating its mid ranger.

• k

Anas Amsha, 12 May 2015Dears, i have a problem with the data usage of Andoird OS , as i... moreDisabling the auto updates and keep phone on flight mode.