Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Hi Samsung V R so lucky,,,,V have a S...G...G...2 with dis device V R very happy,, dis device is really grand in all the mobile world as per my knowledge as well as performance of my grand2,,,and it will creat "8th" wonder in mobile world, if u upgrade lolipop version on this device.....and this is 13th month M using Grand 2,,,but i didn't face any problem till now....B.K.Z....M having my Grand2 with me.... Hi "BROS" am suggesting you all honestly blindly u can go 4 it....Thank u Verymuch Samsung...ILU forever.....

• mey

if grand 2 G7105 LTE can use lollipop..?? thankyou

• ajay

Anonymous, 15 May 2015Grand 2 is not king. Grand prime is king. Its daily interest is ... moreGiven a choice to 100 generous person . The answer will be Grand 2.I am not advocating Samsung but seriously seeing and felt bad about people who invest for a cheap product and as a result ends up running to customers care wasting time & money both.

ganesh, 15 May 2015i luv my g2.. v5.0 android version give to samsung g2 then this... moreDo that grand 2 will be uploaded on it 5.0.2 ????

• ganesh

i luv my g2..
v5.0 android version give to samsung g2 then this mobile is bosss

• k

A Popular set at a decent price.

The latest kitkat is 4.4.4 but lollipop is The newest

• fenil

Anonymous, 15 May 2015Grand 2 is not king. Grand prime is king. Its daily interest is ... moreYou really think grand prime is king..watch the more statistics you can find grand in the all time popular list..grand 2 is long time stay at no.1 position after release..wait for few time you can't find grand prime in any list.

Specs not enough compared to pricetag. Waste of money, S3 is far better.

ajay , 14 May 2015in the past so many smartphone come with so many features.but on... moreGrand 2 is not king. Grand prime is king. Its daily interest is 70%. It even made it to the gsmarena top 10 trending phones of the week. It always been in the top 10 since last year.

• J boy

Please what is the latest update version now? 4.4.2 or 4.4.4.
please notify me am waiting

• ajay

AnonD-392830, 13 May 2015daily interest is decliningin the past so many smartphone come with so many features.but only Grand 2 still remains in the chart with 34% popularity and 100%.dedication to the customer who paid for it. In one word SAMSUNG GRAND 2 IS THE KING .

aspault working great

• fenil

Samsung give me answer about lollipop update.currenty there have no info about update.but feedback about lollipop update is already send to development department.

I love my grand2

Anonymous, 13 May 2015what about heavy games like asphalt and modern copmbat 5 ? combat 5 is wrking fne..

• Armin

Grand 2 lollipop update abandoned.

increase ur daily interest in this device

popularity getting down