Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

ganesh, 15 May 2015i luv my g2.. v5.0 android version give to samsung g2 then... moreDo that grand 2 will be uploaded on it 5.0.2 ????

• ganesh

i luv my g2..
v5.0 android version give to samsung g2 then this mobile is bosss

• k

A Popular set at a decent price.

The latest kitkat is 4.4.4 but lollipop is The newest

• fenil

Anonymous, 15 May 2015Grand 2 is not king. Grand prime is king. Its daily interes... moreYou really think grand prime is king..watch the more statistics you can find grand in the all time popular list..grand 2 is long time stay at no.1 position after release..wait for few time you can't find grand prime in any list.

Specs not enough compared to pricetag. Waste of money, S3 is far better.

ajay , 14 May 2015in the past so many smartphone come with so many features.b... moreGrand 2 is not king. Grand prime is king. Its daily interest is 70%. It even made it to the gsmarena top 10 trending phones of the week. It always been in the top 10 since last year.

• J boy

Please what is the latest update version now? 4.4.2 or 4.4.4.
please notify me am waiting

• ajay

AnonD-392830, 13 May 2015daily interest is decliningin the past so many smartphone come with so many features.but only Grand 2 still remains in the chart with 34% popularity and 100%.dedication to the customer who paid for it. In one word SAMSUNG GRAND 2 IS THE KING .

aspault working great

• fenil

Samsung give me answer about lollipop update.currenty there have no info about update.but feedback about lollipop update is already send to development department.

I love my grand2

Anonymous, 13 May 2015what about heavy games like asphalt and modern copmbat 5 ? combat 5 is wrking fne..

• Armin

Grand 2 lollipop update abandoned.

increase ur daily interest in this device

popularity getting down

No I don't have any problem in my grand2

daily interest is declining

AnonD-392830, 13 May 2015ya for me also subway surf stuck for first runwhat about heavy games like asphalt and modern copmbat 5 ?

ya for me also subway surf stuck for first run