Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• k

d.s.p , 12 May 2015Pls guys keep on mailing them in large number then only our requ... moreGood news if we get lollipop update!

Samsung call me after senting email so they will consider our request

So please sent email claiming update

head to this link and you will haave kk4.4.4 with s6 TW

• d.s.p

Pls guys keep on mailing them in large number then only our request for 5.0 update will be considered pls keep on mailing...

• d.s.p

Those who want official 5.0 update for grand 2 pls visit this website and mail them for lollipop updateh.ttp://www.samsung.com/in/support/erms1

• d.s.p

AnonD-392830, 11 May 2015but i didnt get any mail from there side...not even auto generat... moreHey today i got a call from samsung india as i emailed thrm yesterday about grand 2 5.0 update and they said they surely concern all the grand 2 users for 5.0 and they have forwarded my request to their developers team lets see now what happens

• Anas Amsha

Dears, i have a problem with the data usage of Andoird OS , as it uses so much data and i have limited data plan .. it almost conumes more than 41% of my data plan monthly ,, i have stopped all the syc and updates and did everything possible and still using so much

why is grand 2 not getting lollipop update??Now even budget devices from Samsung like core prime got the lollipop update.Where the hell is lollipop update for grand 2

There is nothing problem in this device we want lollipop update official

Soon lollipop will be available for it

Please give lolipop

• babak irani

Hi friends.i heard about alot of issues in this phone.for example wifi or battery problem.really this for is good or not?

• d.s.p

I can understand that samsung cant update g2 with 5.0 but atleast they can give 4.4.4 update and end the journey on it itself

• d.s.p

AnonD-392830, 11 May 2015but i didnt get any mail from there side...not even auto generat... moreThen i think we should wait...

Anonymous, 10 May 2015Why would it be custom rom? Samsung said it is official ota upda... moreGrand 2 is too old to be legible for the andriod lollipop update... Galaxy note used to be a flagship device from samsung so it got the update... Grand 2 is neither a flagship device nor it is new enough the get the update.... And my dear child a custom ROM is something that replacese the old andriod data with new one.... It can be of any type and any form.... Like the Lollipop CM12 ROM which is readily available... I guess there would also be a ROM with lollipop with touchwiz on it...

• m.sami

Ruby, 11 May 2015Which color I can gift to my younger brother's birthday party? P... moreGolden black awesome

d.s.p, 11 May 2015As per your request i have sent an email now lets see if they re... morebut i didnt get any mail from there side...not even auto generated respond is not yet gt..

please every one sent email for claiming lollipop update

• vikas