Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

• MUCH22

Good 5/10 and you can play game with 24FPS with low grafik

Mrs Miss, 05 Jun 2020I really enjoyed this phone serves me well Just disappoint... moreAttendance at use a browser to online lecture

It's not compatible anymore in 2021, many communication apps like Line not support for older version android (API 22 below), but it's still worth for doing simple task like hotspot tethering, sms and calls, usb debugging for various task like external mic or camera, save some document and many more. Also my Line app chat is still there and I'm not planning back it up to other phone or platform, I'm not using Line anymore, but reading these old chats with my friends and ex-gf feeling so nostalgic

• arjo

It is a wonderful phone
I using it from 2016
I got better service..

Old and outdated most apps are not compatible find something else even if on a budget

This phone is lit, even tho this phone already have free-swimming in my laundry, free fall from my pocket, this phone still works well till today :V

• D

I have mine for almost 7 years, still works well :)

Irfan , 04 Aug 2020It's 3G,4G mobile?4g a not

Irfan , 04 Aug 2020It's 3G,4G mobile?4g a not

Richard, 23 Sep 2020I've used this phone for close to 6 years. I stil love... moreI have also used mine for 6 years as well and whatsapp just crushed on the 26th of September. Never replaced battery.

• TedBundy

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2019when my fell it started lagging like hellI sometimes use mine as a weapon

• greeble

Sonja, 27 Sep 2020Are you sure about this? I have a Samsung Grand Neo Plus ... morehow to remove battery percentage

I use this phone and I got no problem with WhatsUp app

• Sonja

Richard, 23 Sep 2020I've used this phone for close to 6 years. I stil love... moreAre you sure about this?
I have a Samsung Grand Neo Plus and the whatsapp still works perfectly.
Why do you say whatsapp doesn't work on this phone any longer? Does whatsapp not function correctly on your phone? If so, what does it do?

• Richard

I've used this phone for close to 6 years. I stil love it except that it can no longer sustain watsapp. I wonder if any one else has used a phone this long. I only replaced the battery once.

• Irfan

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2020i had that phone i rly loved it and i still like his desigh... moreIt's 3G,4G mobile?

i had that phone i rly loved it and i still like his desighn, only huge problem i had with it was crappy battery, it always lasted 2 years and sfter those 2 years it started to get fat. idk if its just me expiriancing those problems but i got that phone in 2016 and i abandoned it in 2018 bcs i had to change batterys 2 times. (when i got it phone wasnnt new it was my grandmas and she bought it when it came out, so after 2 years battery wants to expload and gets fatter)

Humba, 01 Jul 2020It's now an old phone that can only be personally phas... moreI've been using this phone for about 3 years and it was only good for the first few months when I got it them boom it started to give alot of problems but it is very strong because it's always falling hard on the floor but still works properly. It's outdated now and cannot install certain apps.

• sandy

i am using this phone for April 2014. only battry chage on etome in 2017 still its working good . only drawback is sometime its out of network area . have to restart to get network again.

• Humba

khedmot ali, 13 Jan 2020This is 2020 and this phone still serves me right. Wait until you want to attend ZOOM meetings or in need of more memory! It did well in its time, now it has to rest and allow new kidz to takeover!