Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

• sandy

i am using this phone for April 2014. only battry chage on etome in 2017 still its working good . only drawback is sometime its out of network area . have to restart to get network again.

• Humba

khedmot ali, 13 Jan 2020This is 2020 and this phone still serves me right. Wait until you want to attend ZOOM meetings or in need of more memory! It did well in its time, now it has to rest and allow new kidz to takeover!

• Humba

It's now an old phone that can only be personally phased out! Everyone is attending ZOOM meetings and lectures also presented on ZOOM, It high time i upgrade! I had it for 5 years, now buying an A31 to replace it.

• Kkivlenieks12

Anonymous, 29 May 2020I hate this phone a lot this so old and not works properly ... moreI mean it's not our problem, get cash and buy a new phone :)

• Mrs Miss

I really enjoyed this phone serves me well
Just disappointed I can't attendZoom meetings
It refuses to update to Zoom 5.0
Very disappointing! !!

I hate this phone a lot this so old and not works properly and many good games that I want to play lile PUBG, Free Fire etc never work in this phone and many games auto back because they are compitable with this phone and yeah there is one thing this phone is 6 years old still working but I only use whatsapp and facebook smoothly so don't expect much from this phone.

khedmot ali, 13 Jan 2020This is 2020 and this phone still serves me right. my phone service state is out of service

• khedmot ali

This is 2020 and this phone still serves me right.

• fazal amin

I am using the phone in 2020 but i love it....and the the great phoon

Samara, 07 Mar 2019this phone is quite tough too. i have using this phone sin... morewhen my fell it started lagging like hell

this phone is quite tough too.
i have using this phone since october 2015 (till now) and i guess my hand is really slippery. so the phone is often slammed to floor / hard surface (like 7 times or more, im serious) but i can still use this till now, its still working smoothly :D

I'm using grand neo duos since 2015 and i guess my hand is slippery enough so automatically this phone oftenly slammed to the floor (like 10 times or more lol) but hey this phone is still worked well :D👍👍

P.s: I'm thinking to buy A6+ soon pray for my national exam lol😂😅

• Mar

I'm using grand neo duos since 2015 and i guess my hand is slippery enough so this phone oftenly slammed to the floor/hard surface (like 10 times or more lol) but hey this good shit still worked well :D👍 highly recommended!!

Ps: I'm thinking to buy A6+ pray for my exam lol😂😅

I have this phone since 2014 august..
At 2015 it dropped to water for about 1 or 2 sec..quickly I remove battery and dried everything after that I insert battery for about 2 hr latest everything works as charm..
Now january 2019 still using..This post is done through this grand neo..

Battety still works as charm..I calculated the battery survival its about 0.25 percentage for 1 minute of use now january 2019 still using as my secondary device..

• Noush

Good phone...value for money...
I ve been using it for 3 yrs.
But storage is always full. Outdated system.

• Michael

This phone isn't wat I expected, I've changed the battery three times and I'm having the same problem;the battery keeps swelling until it is so big u can't close the back of the phone and it isn't as if I ain't using the authorised charger

• Mido

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2016System updation is coming continuously. i have already don... moreBecause of any redirectios

Manoj, 15 Nov 2017My Samsung galaxy grand neo mobile battery got explode and ... moreStrong phone , very durable ,
have been using it since it came out
Is more a phone to get the job done in now days
It was worth the money

• AMENITY

imei number its differ with that of phone so the card sim its read emergency call why?

• Quartz

So im using this phone for 3-4 year and it works normaly! Yes it has some minuses, like sound button, not allways reacting at your click but system works fine !