Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

• Grand Neo

I have this phone for free years.It's still working without any problem.I think that samsung did great job with this phone...

• Florin

4Gnetwork is not function pffffffffff

This phone apparently exceeds my expectation. It survived 10-15 minutes of raining, without an IP rating. It's still working with no problems after that. What a luck!

• ak

google play service missing and play store not update

System won't upgrade

• shafraz

Sandy, 29 Dec 2017I have a grand neo but the last few days I have been gettin... moreneed to re install your android version

• Sandy

I have a grand neo but the last few days I have been getting pop up ads. I have blocked them but still coming any advice please ?

• Cedric the Sorcerer

I'm surprised that this phone hasn't been discontinued and some people still want to buy this phone. I agree with everyone who said that this phone is obsolete and outdated, yet I am still using this phone since March 2015. I've had plans to upgrade to another device though.

Its storage is not sufficient for today's needs. It is laggy and it often struggles in multitasking. The battery life is saddening, but it will last much longer if you turn off mobile data or wi-fi. The camera is not good, but also not very bad either; it just gets the job done.

• Raj

Manoj, 15 Nov 2017My Samsung galaxy grand neo mobile battery got explode and ... moretoo outdated model, and cant charge too much, well get upgraded bro, no need to complain about "Samsung' brand.

• Manoj

My Samsung galaxy grand neo mobile battery got explode and due to which mobile burnt. So please don't go for Samsung brand as many model has same problem

• Rumi

Need software update

• jensen

my samsung have many problems
1: unsupportable sim cards
2:unsatisfactory storage

• marto

have had the gadget for the last 1 and half years and for sure i cant complain. it has served me to my satisfaction.

I think samsung should commend me. I bought the phone December 2014.... not quite 6 months it started giving me issues. but I still used it and I'm still using it.

• anu

when dual sim use at a time signal will decreasing in one point and I have another problem in the phone battery .worst model

This is the worst phone I've ever had. It lasted only six months working normally. Then it started to lose signal with both sim cards at the same time. I returned it 4 times to an autorized samsung service but they said the phone has no problem. And here I am using it only for facebook. Plus, the service guys send me a test for the phone proving it's okay but the normal user is not able to understand a single thing from the paper. Samsung never again!

• K☆ Bro

AnonD-683655, 10 Jul 2017I've been having this phone for the past 1 1/2 years. This ... moresame problem here bro...

I've been having this phone for the past 1 1/2 years. This phone is dual-sim, and while using you may find the signal connectivity of both sims get dropped unexpectedly. This can happen more than 4-5 times a day depending on your usage. After 5-10 seconds of a typical signal drop duration, the signal is again restored, and the phone returns to normal functionality. While this happens, any apps currently functioning also get restarted simultaneously. This is a huge issue of this phone.

RAM of 1GB is sufficient only for mostly average usage. Further screen resolution is not that great.

• Shy King Salim

I really love this phone easy to operate strong network, i have no problem facing.... thanx samsung