Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

• 0TI
  • 27 Oct 2018

Manoj, 15 Nov 2017My Samsung galaxy grand neo mobile battery got explode and ... moreStrong phone , very durable ,
have been using it since it came out
Is more a phone to get the job done in now days
It was worth the money

• A
    • AMENITY
    • NwI
    • 27 Apr 2018

imei number its differ with that of phone so the card sim its read emergency call why?

• Quartz
      • nH{
      • 25 Apr 2018

So im using this phone for 3-4 year and it works normaly! Yes it has some minuses, like sound button, not allways reacting at your click but system works fine !

• G
        • Grand Neo
        • JKP
        • 08 Apr 2018

I have this phone for free years.It's still working without any problem.I think that samsung did great job with this phone...

• F
          • Florin
          • 05j
          • 10 Mar 2018

4Gnetwork is not function pffffffffff

• tDQ
            • 01 Mar 2018

This phone apparently exceeds my expectation. It survived 10-15 minutes of raining, without an IP rating. It's still working with no problems after that. What a luck!

• tDP
              • 01 Mar 2018

• a
                • ak
                • 6Q8
                • 16 Feb 2018

google play service missing and play store not update

• D
                  • KsM
                  • 08 Feb 2018

System won't upgrade

• s
                    • shafraz
                    • teX
                    • 29 Jan 2018

Sandy, 29 Dec 2017I have a grand neo but the last few days I have been gettin... moreneed to re install your android version

• S
                      • Sandy
                      • MZ%
                      • 29 Dec 2017

I have a grand neo but the last few days I have been getting pop up ads. I have blocked them but still coming any advice please ?

• Cedric the Sorcerer
                        • PA7
                        • 09 Dec 2017

I'm surprised that this phone hasn't been discontinued and some people still want to buy this phone. I agree with everyone who said that this phone is obsolete and outdated, yet I am still using this phone since March 2015. I've had plans to upgrade to another device though.

Its storage is not sufficient for today's needs. It is laggy and it often struggles in multitasking. The battery life is saddening, but it will last much longer if you turn off mobile data or wi-fi. The camera is not good, but also not very bad either; it just gets the job done.

• Raj
                          • PUm
                          • 08 Dec 2017

Manoj, 15 Nov 2017My Samsung galaxy grand neo mobile battery got explode and ... moretoo outdated model, and cant charge too much, well get upgraded bro, no need to complain about "Samsung' brand.

• M
                            • Manoj
                            • PSx
                            • 15 Nov 2017

My Samsung galaxy grand neo mobile battery got explode and due to which mobile burnt. So please don't go for Samsung brand as many model has same problem

• Rumi
                              • XP8
                              • 22 Oct 2017

Need software update

• j
                                • jensen
                                • NwF
                                • 28 Sep 2017

my samsung have many problems
                                1: unsupportable sim cards
                                2:unsatisfactory storage

• m
                                  • marto
                                  • fmV
                                  • 15 Sep 2017

have had the gadget for the last 1 and half years and for sure i cant complain. it has served me to my satisfaction.

• Nu7
                                    • 11 Sep 2017

I think samsung should commend me. I bought the phone December 2014.... not quite 6 months it started giving me issues. but I still used it and I'm still using it.

• a
                                      • anu
                                      • uwr
                                      • 16 Aug 2017

when dual sim use at a time signal will decreasing in one point and I have another problem in the phone battery .worst model

• D
                                        • mW4
                                        • 31 Jul 2017

This is the worst phone I've ever had. It lasted only six months working normally. Then it started to lose signal with both sim cards at the same time. I returned it 4 times to an autorized samsung service but they said the phone has no problem. And here I am using it only for facebook. Plus, the service guys send me a test for the phone proving it's okay but the normal user is not able to understand a single thing from the paper. Samsung never again!