Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

• Arfat vaid

Sheno, 21 Apr 2015I bought that phone one week ago , its an amazing phone but what... moreI am using a grand neo plus it's a very good phone. Speed, faster.It's camera is nice and capturing nice quality photos.But it zoom level is bad.And screen resolution is also low and it can run in latest version Kitkat 4.4.4 . I can give it kick. I luv grand neo plus. It's look is also good .

Anonymous, 31 May 2015I've got the same problemOk

• Mustaqim........

zika, 29 May 2015Same condition what u have... I can't do anything for my cell ph... moreYaaa sam..problem

• sphalapala

The phone is absolutely gud.. the problem is with the speaker phone its not so gud and the network , its sucks big time,, otherwise the phone is its very nice and im loving it

• Falano

i love this mobile.

Anonymous, 25 May 2015I amusing the Grand Neo Plus,I love this phone,however I have a ... moreI've got the same problem

• khan md.shameem

Samsung grand neo is a very leg mobile.this phone any time leg...

• OnlySamsung

Samsung galaxy Grand Neo Plus is class ,never had problems, massive phone and massive screen design look good, very fast

• shaurya

it's a good phone

• andy

I Love this phone

• Sam

its good it dsn't update there android version ....
thats why its not too good......

SAYLESH, 30 May 2015it's good but not verry goodgood phone """"

I bought one last month and it developed some mouth piece problems i took it back then after a week i was given a new but it has still the same problem so i guess the model has a big problem especially with the earpiece and mouthpiece. Samsung should do something with their product.

• SAYLESH

it's good but not verry good

• Atul

himansh kashyap, 28 May 2015The neo+ is a great smartphone i bought it a week ago . I am fac... moreSamsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus gets new updates again nd again..

• zika

ps saini, 19 Apr 2015My grant new plush purges before 15 day but this mobile hang 5 t... moreSame condition what u have... I can't do anything for my cell phone what will have to do to exist the hanging problem.

• himansh kashyap

The neo+ is a great smartphone i bought it a week ago . I am facing no problem .the pixels are not bad but it culd be more better the camera quality is good allover i m happy with the phone

• Danielle

Every time I try to sign up for the Galaxy it says "processing failed". How Can I fix this?

• Omollo

Hi I use Samsung galaxy Grand Neo. one problem is that. when the phone rings n messages is received there is a notification flash. please how can I remove it?

• ramraj

grand neo plus phone that i have bought 1 month ago is performing smoothly without any hanging problem....can anybody plz tell that is there any hanging by using long time?iam not finding smile detect capture.....plz tell me about these things