Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

• Athena

Where could i purchase this phone in south africa

• Kazmi syed

My device takes 3 till 3.5 hr to fully charge ,it was my 4th charge just bought the phone , so can somebody tell me if this is normal or how long does it takes to charge ??

simran, 28 Jun 2014please recommend me s4mini or grand neo. PLEASE ,in a great dile... moreWhat is the difference between the S4 mini and Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo. Please I need help.

• nice price

arifkhan, 28 Jun 2014Really awesome phone... recently i purchased this mobile... 5 mp... moreYeah i bought this phone at $230 quite affordable.

• grand neo user

AnonD-278511, 29 Jun 2014A Qs To all Users??? What is the battery timing??? How much ta... moreI ve been using this phone for 4 months ,and the battery back up is nice, up to 17 hours for normal use,the measurement I use "du battery saver" app, it's good. I use this for my office works like browsing,emails,bbm chats n bbm calls, whatsup, double window multitasking,etc. Just working smooth and good battrery back up, I just charge one time at night ,turn off the phone when charge i suggest,thx

• tubai

This phone is brilliant but does it supports 1080p videos?

A Qs To all Users???
What is the battery timing???
How much talk time???

• mahesh nahata

this phone is very good ,,,light weight and supar speed

• Ashish Sahu

Whatts App, 26 Jun 2014Is the Neo "Dual Sim"Awesome phone with awesome features in a affordable price .
I have 1 u all go & grab it

Super phone i refer this phone bt price is little more bt best mob

• Sarang29

I love this fone! Satisfied and happy with this unit. 5mp cam en quadcore is fine with me. Thanks to my sarang bought me this grand neo

• Sarang29

My sarang bought me this grand neo! Im so happy and satisfied. ... Nice features ! Thanks to my sarang love this fone-:)

• arifkhan

Really awesome phone... recently i purchased this mobile... 5 mp cam quality also good...affordable price...

• simran

please recommend me s4mini or grand neo. PLEASE ,in a great dileama help

• lionel

Price, 06 Jun 2014The Notification sound is too low. is anybody facing this proble... moreYaaa I m too facing it....but I think default notification sound for grand neo is low only....

Features are v good but the same old design looks obsolete these days.

• piyush

grand neo which satisfies all your problem the great phone i ever see so go for it right now

• pk