Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

• PCz

Good Phone

Deo, 08 Sep 2016It is 4G mobile or 3G mobileIt's so good all comenters say fake

• ali

This is Perfect mobile using..................

Hello friend's is it available 1GB ram variant in the local market or online store?

• an.an

AnonD-578128, 29 Aug 2016Actually I dont have any problem with my galaxy J1 ace. But one ... morePlease do something about my problem let J1 Ace Samsung have a Facebook Live and a video on Smule.... thanks i know this is a nice mobile.

• Deo

It is 4G mobile or 3G mobile

• Polash

sheikhnurhussain@gma, 04 Sep 2016At first time very good but now very slow service.I did not know... moreIs it LTE version?

• RUBY M

I am unable to access NFC functions on the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace... why is this?

• sheikhnurhussain@gma

jhongjhongojoylan, 21 Aug 2016please help me i want to play pokemon go in my samsung galaxy J1... moreAt first time very good but now very slow service.I did not know whate shall I do but you can help me for these metter.my subject.....why my Samsung j1 ace is slower then 8 month ago .
Thanks

• speedy lee

Just received note from samsung that i should change my password.
ok. I tried to do that, but am confronted with a comment that i cannot either answer, nor reply to...
i have given answres to the i.d. questions. Ok.
then samsung's reply is that they have found "2xaddresses" in my information to them...
there is no way that i can reply (no facility) nor can i speak with them (no facility)
all in all, hopeless situation...
i used a J1.
dave led
ps perhaps you can pass on my email to the appropriate section of samsung, since i cannot reply directly to them (no address)!

• nirmit

Zati, 30 Aug 2016Until now, this phone didnt gv me any prob . The camera quality ... moreyes right

The j1 ace phone seems ok..but the sound/ ring tone too slow..also Samsung account cannot sync!! And the real problem is..pictures and mp3s cannot copy/move to extsd card!!!..u've factory reset/hard reset 3x..nothings change..

• Zati

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016i hate this phone to hell its not 4g compatible Until now, this phone didnt gv me any prob . The camera quality is very good based on the price. 4g also available

Actually I dont have any problem with my galaxy J1 ace. But one thing i wanna ask, til now i couldnt go live on facebook. I have already updated my facebook many times unfortunately facebook live didnt exist. Pls help me with this. This is the only problem in my phone that i wanna solve. Please do a reply as soon as possible. Thanks ☺

• oliver somera

Why my samsung j1 ace didnt work. Cant open
And cant sign up my google account.help me please

• Well wisher

Adrienne Pedro, 24 Aug 2016Please I've just bought a Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace phone in Fiji on... moreAdriene, you can find videos relating your problem in youtube.please try...

• teja

I bought my mobile in kuwait. when i opened my mobile it was not working properly touch is not working properly .some times it was not working what did i do tell it is new mobile

i hate this phone to hell its not 4g compatible

• Adrienne Pedro

Please I've just bought a Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace phone in Fiji on the 21st of this month but then when I came to Tuvalu (my country), I couldn't use the local 3G SIM because a pin number is needed to enter in order to unlock the SIM,,, Please could you help???