Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

s tan, 24 Aug 2016dont buy china made ,must buy warranty original buy samsungwhere i will buy original,and how can i know that it's not made in china.

• s tan

s tan, 24 Aug 2016dont buy china made ,must buy warranty original buy samsungi mean by samsung

• s tan

Apu, 15 Aug 2016My mobile's battery power is 1800 mah and also it is made in chi... moredont buy china made ,must buy warranty original buy samsung

• Euny

my J1 Ace keeps on freezing especially when recharging or after. Sometimes I cant see or hear that there is an in coming call whereas it rings to the caller.

• deggies

cant work out where the 2 sim cards go as there is only 1 slot

• jhongjhongojoylan

please help me i want to play pokemon go in my samsung galaxy J1 ace but it not working in my device ,same problem of sahib hingoro,.

• pokelo

Hyi cant receive and send my emails...what must i do??

• Mano92#DiOriginal

ar cot, 15 Aug 2016this phone have no screen shot?Press and hold the lock button + home button simotaniously for 2/4 seconds.
👍

• Mano92#DiOriginal

ar cot, 15 Aug 2016this phone have no screen shot?Press and hold the lock button + home button toghter

• dassy

why my phone verry slow while downloading? please help me...

• Dj

Can it play subway surfers?

• ar cot

this phone have no screen shot?

• Apu

My mobile's battery power is 1800 mah and also it is made in china. Now some problems create with this mobile. All times showing 2% charge. Plz help me, what should I do?

• januk shiharaka

Plzz help me ...

How can upgrade to lolipop or mashmellows ....it has no official upgrade then plese help me

• januk

yunus, 13 Aug 2016this j1 ace mobile worked clash of clans plz help me??Yes ...im playing clash of clans...then dnt wrry about that

• Jery

sherry , 13 Aug 2016The keyboard keeps dissaperingReboot ur phone and click coc the game will go smooth n the keyboard wont disappear

• yunus

this j1 ace mobile worked clash of clans
plz help me??

• Ali

AnonD-570863, 10 Aug 2016My phone is early 2weeks but it's very slowMaybe use memory card of 16 gb

• sherry

The keyboard keeps dissapering

• rizwan

i buy this mobile but it is dead only in 5 month. i have warranty but samsung center will not help me. for my mobile it say we don't do any thing. they said that it is useless throw it. kindly help me i have warranty.