Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

• Atif

AnonD-323976, 01 Jun 2016U can tranfer all data to memory. Go to file manager n selet ite... moreIf any one forget password then what doing

Please can someone help me with supported xposed installer app for galaxy j1ace duos? Becuase i tried many version from it but didn't support.your assistant will be much appreciated.

Hello bro is it available 1GB RAM variant in the market I want to buy it. thanks.

So far I don't No Issue yet, SAMSUNG Phones Still One of the best

• Riley

horrible the screen turned black so I restarted it and turned it back on it Freezed on the logo of Samsung and doesn't want to work
any suggestions :-(

• KC

badAss, 31 May 2016blame your self..... that is phone and not mainly for games.. yo... moreJust traded up to S7, completely agree with your statement

• JJ

some people they don't know how to use a smartphone. same like how to transfer the file in PHONE MEMORY to SD MEMORY CARD.. f*ck

very frustrating - not supports background downloading!!!!

useles phne. . waste of money. . frustrating part is downloading. . background downloading is not working. .

peree, 23 May 2016I have a network problem because some places my phone works fine... morePeree I have the same problem as u

• Sarmad

I have insert a 32GB memory card in it and it still says not efficient memory ... and the memory card is all empty

• JJ

I was very happpy with my phone up until a month or 2 ago it started to freeze when i'm not even on it. I have to take out the battry and put it back in to get it going again. Some calls don't even come through to me. Sound is set on its loudest and still i can't hear if messages come throug when i'm out of the room.

• Pat

Too many same questions and passwords. Why have an email to get your phone up and running. Make it simple. Do not like this cell phone.

• casper

since last month, until now i love my j1 ace.. because of the slot memory card, u can insertd to 128gb memory card class10 and also supporting otg.. but dont install to much application for this fon.

• Ryan Vassinji

One of the best phones ever, Excellent efficient battery, Nice camera pixels, Super speeds, everything at it's best.
I love it so much

Someone, 07 May 2016It has not enough storage space and if i want to download someth... moreU can tranfer all data to memory. Go to file manager n selet item then tranfer to memory card

• badAss

blame your self..... that is phone and not mainly for games.. you should buy console to play.
another thing.... dont expect more for the price.. its very cheap! and you guys expecting something??? buy S7 then play whole day

• Fausto

peree, 23 May 2016I have a network problem because some places my phone works fine... moreI had same problem.....and solved it setting the network alwalys to WCDMA ONLY

• cleverduckling

it heats very fast, just 2 minutes on an HD graphic game and it heats like a frying pan...

• mina

makini, 28 May 2016I didn't have the opportunity to use it for even a week. I bough... moremy problem also like your