Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

• me

casper, 20 May 2016the fon is amazing.. i have it with sd card 128gb class 10.. als... moreNo, it's not.

• Mare

How do I turn the torch (flashlight) off? Where do I access the switch???

my phone primary camera problem skin black, how to problem solve camera????

• MAJIK_Gh

good phone... insufficient memory to run the phone to be faster, something must be done. mmmmm yeah

• bram

this is good phone high spec with low price....

• bram

Spazam, 22 May 2016The very annoying part of this phone is .. the apps keep crashin... moremake sure your magnification gesture set to of. if you wanna play piano tiles. my j1 is good.

• peree

I have a network problem because some places my phone works fine others I cannot even send a text on whatsapp nor Facebook I just hate this phone right now it even shuts it's self down without me knowing.

• Spazam

The very annoying part of this phone is .. the apps keep crashing.. like the piano tiles two and whenever the app it crash..
First it was smooth. but then it lags at all..

I think the phones Dual Core Proccesor Is the problem... and still i dont know why the apps crashing..

Any advice?

Hey friends Samsung galaxy j1 ace not very good mobile because i'm buy this mobile about 1 month ago . all future is ok but WiFi not stay-able properly after 1 hour Browsing then not browsing . after restart then browsing again .so im request all friends don't buy this Mobile

• Ozzy

Gutted that I can't retrieve my word and pdf documents. My Gmail account has been syncing for two weeks now don't know what to do!! please help!!

• casper

the fon is amazing.. i have it with sd card 128gb class 10.. also supported to USB OTG

• jack

very bad battery back up .. .drains very fast even in standby mode

• phey

i cant access on Play store :-(

• Ronit DUDE

Anonymous, 15 May 2016This is worst mobile I'm not comfortable with it because it was ... moreM agree with u. The same problem is going on with me!!!

• stinah

it is a very good phone i like it very much especially the camera yo its so amaizing

• SAD

The phone is cool but theres no update for it.I've been waiting if there'll be an update to android 5.1.1.So if there is i'll download it right away

• mandla t moyo

it is quiet a great phone ,super fast on net,no hustles, battery life amazing, the boring part is the keyboard,letters so intact,wish they were a little bit spaced

This is worst mobile I'm not comfortable with it because it was very slow and keypad not open please improve this mobile features
This mobile cost is also high and not sufficient memory.

• Royce Hunter

Its been some great piece i have carried before related to its price good...gener camera... pretty size and the somewhat slim version i like its design...

How to find all call duration, all received call duration, dialed call duration...! Plz help!