Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2018is there any way to hide apps on samsung j2? thanks in advance no

• Flasher14

Akmax, 25 Feb 2018My J2 has stolen. How can I find it even theres no phone number?... moreIf you had added a Google account and enabled the "android security manager"(which is usually enabled as default in many phones), then you can see your phone's location through the Google account from any device.

• Flasher14

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2018is there any way to hide apps on samsung j2? thanks in advance No. You can't hide apps.

• Nakul Chakma

good phone,, best feture, 4G smartphone, low price
love this

• Nick

please is samsung j200 made in china original ?

is there any way to hide apps on samsung j2? thanks in advance

rezen, 12 Mar 2018hey guys, i have a network connection issues on samsung j2. when... moreI've also not lte 4G

This phone is too good but one problem it do not support (4G/LTE) why?

• rezen

hey guys, i have a network connection issues on samsung j2. when i changed network connection setting to 4g/lte, my 4g signal isn't showed up on my phone. only h+ has been showed up on my phone -_- anybody have solutions about how to fix my network connection issue?

• Rana Asim

Aks, 08 Feb 2018Ya..ya even Oreo 8.1 on next month..Its true

• Rana Sam

Any samsung j2 2017 update come or not

• Ro

Utterly Useless phone from day 1 giving trouble no space at all cannot even save pictures all the time it says memory full what a wastage of money ...

• Arshad

Good phone. supper display, excellent battery, ringtone and performance in this price category.

Venkat, 10 Jan 2018Dears, Madras showroom has call to me. That is Galexy J2 in Rs.... moreno

• Alun

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2018Do not buy this phone. Super laggie, bad system. Super low inter... moreBuy this phone or throw the money? I will just throw away..

Do not buy this phone. Super laggie, bad system. Super low internal memory and eventhough you have external memory it still will full its memory for no reason especially when you install game over 1gb. This phone is stupid, weak and not recommended. Fxck you samsung for making this piece of shxt phone.

• Anand

Gozilla, 03 Jan 2018My j2 2015 sometimes it's just zoom the screen by itself and clo... moreGo to Accessibility in setting then click on vision and just click Magnification gestures and turn off it. That's all....

My J2 has stolen. How can I find it even theres no phone number? Can this phone track with IMEI? Please help me

• Apurv