Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

• A

Otg wire not working but my j2 is charging. How to fix pls i need otg for report

I have done live chat with Samsung care and they told me that j2 will get marshmallow update but the date of arrival is not known.

Debanjan , 24 Jul 2016I also play clash of clan. ...and i facing only one problem batt... moreYou need to hard reset your phone
First switch off your phone and then press power button+volume up button+home button simultaneously for 5 seconds and the android robot appears.
Then go to clear chache partition and click on power button (it will not delete your personal data) and reboot your phone.
You will notice less lag and for battery you need to set minimum brightness while playing game.

AnonD-551138, 26 Jul 2016Latest update J200GDCU1APG2 | ODD1APG2 has released but my phone... moreThe update is available on Samsung kies. OTA update has not arrived yet. This can be because google has launched 2 security update dated 1 july and 5 july. But samsung has released update for 1 july therefore the update will come on next month with july 5 security patch.

AnonD-563701, 26 Jul 2016100% means your mobile is fully charged.no do not show fully charged...charging 100% mean for charging to phone.

• Kuhu

J2 is really good but I am thinking of j2 6 to buy but the price is high as compared to improvement it should be 8300 approximate for the price 9750 they should provide 2 Gb and 16 internal and will spreadtrum really work if not the company will not help after sale I mean none of the company exchange and than we will waste our extra 2000 for j2 6. I am experienced with lenovo I wasted my 8500 on it just within two months it dead automatically the company doesn't agree of their faulty pieces.

• dilshan

AnonD-563701, 26 Jul 2016100% means your mobile is fully charged.no charging 100% leter fully charged to must be show to fully charged but allways to charging 100%

• dilshan

AnonD-551138, 26 Jul 2016Latest update J200GDCU1APG2 | ODD1APG2 has released but my phone... morebut how is this update???

dilshan, 26 Jul 2016this my j2 phone charging 100% but not a fully charged100% means your mobile is fully charged.

• dilshan

AKC, 31 Mar 2016Yeah it usually takes almost 3 hrs to fully charge the mobilethis my j2 phone charging 100% but not a fully charged

• Moses

AnonD-551138, 26 Jul 2016Latest update J200GDCU1APG2 | ODD1APG2 has released but my phone... moreMy phone is also shows that Ape6 is latest update but Samsung has already released Apg2 And this firmware is available in sammobile.com but my phone is shows that this is the latest update how?

How well does it play Pokemon go?

• Wolffeeder

How well does it play Pokemon go?

Latest update J200GDCU1APG2 | ODD1APG2 has released but my phone shows J200GDDU1APE6 | ODD1APE6 is latest update.please try to update your and see

Best phone
I use continue run on idea 4g Internet. ...
But my j2 is not heating problem
And browse fastest.
I like galaxy j2
Selfie was awesome with 2mp cam
Battery backup is great...
Thnx to Samsung....
I suggest to all members to buy j2 with confidence

• Sd

James, 21 Jul 2016You cannot update it to marshmallow. Samsung have no plan to upg... moreSamsung j2 2016 is a wonderful mobile there is no comparison of it from opp micromax geoni lyf and other in this range of cost 2g net speed with idea sim is very fast

Santosh, 11 Jul 2016I have brought samsung j2. It ver slow and hanging problem...can... morePlease tell me the application name what you using

• sharanu

super mobile phones for Samsung Galaxy j2 and other modols

• Debanjan

Akash, 23 Jul 2016when i played clasb of clans its getting slow game speed...plz s... moreI also play clash of clan. ...and i facing only one problem battery fully dead in 3 hrs..(Continue gaming )

• Akash

when i played clasb of clans its getting slow game speed...plz solution?