Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

AnonD-613038, 05 Jan 2017Those black borders are just part of the bezels Dont worry the... moreIf those black borders are bugging you then id love to see your reaction to a htc phone lol

AnonD-627020, 31 Dec 2016Awesome phone! I have it and it works perfectly! It's better tha... moreWho would even buy an s3 neo these days? That phone is old as heck with no lolipop/marshmallow and it costs a ton but its specs are terrible for the price
Its a mid range phone but j3 replaces it

AceShot, 30 Dec 2016Help! Why it has huge black borders inside/on screen all sides?!... moreThose black borders are just part of the bezels
Dont worry the screen is exactly the same size as it needs to be

Plzzz tell me that does j3 have screen mirroring or not if have plzzz tell where it is

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2017Does it have a slot for a micro sd card and 2 separates slots fo... moreyes

how can I check if it is original or fake?

• hema

Hw can I update the software Marshmallow in j3 ? Plz guide me .

Does it have a slot for a micro sd card and 2 separates slots for the sims?

Lovesahota, 15 Oct 2016no.there is no ambient light sensor & gyro sensor presentno ambient light sensor !! cheap phone, weak.

• Morad

Hola, 30 Dec 2016Can u play pokemon go on the j3Yes off corse

• Mohamed

Fizzzzy, 03 Jan 2017I have a j3 2016 and i believe that it is an amazing phone for t... moreyou can root the dvice and you can put marchemalow / Nougat os on him by Odin app and apropiat rom need recovery.img for your dvice befor to do that.
i already did.

• Fizzzzy

I have a j3 2016 and i believe that it is an amazing phone for the price, however i am dissapointed because i cannot obtain root on my SM-J320FN and i cannot update it to marshmallow😢sad times but the phone is good overall

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2017When I first get my Samsung galaxy j3 it would vibrat All the ti... moreWhat app was that?

• bilal

Similarly i too get the problm of cracking display of my j3 with in 3 days.. i was shocked to see that its a brand new phne which i was bought 3 days before and got break.. and its very expensive combo display.. its having ver sensitive display and we cant use this phne roughly..

When I first get my Samsung galaxy j3 it would vibrat All the time. I get it in November. Now it keeping dealting my phone numbers out of the phone. I went to my phone company and they told me it was the app I had on my phone. I no longerhave that app and it still does it.

esta, 01 Jan 2017i have had 3 j3's in the last 8 weeks and each on of them the sc... moreI had to take mine back after just three days cos the Amoled screen was malfunctioning. Replaced now with new fone and seems to be ok !

• Greyhound Mom

Pat, 25 Oct 2016I am having a problem with my J3. I make a call and the people c... moreI'm having same problem. Sent 1st phone back to Consumer Cellular after a month of arguing w them abt people cannot hear me when I call them. Received New phone few weeks ago & now doing same thing.People cannot hear me. What can we do about this??????

Jay, 29 Dec 2016The same happened to mine Funny, samething happened to mine and my brothers. In the exact same spot.

• natvar

Subham, 30 Dec 2016Have anyone installed new software update. I want to know if the... moreSem to you

esta, 01 Jan 2017i have had 3 j3's in the last 8 weeks and each on of them the sc... moreI bought mine brand new from Verizon 11/11/16 and on 12/25/16 my screen went black, a crack happened, and then looked like color was busting inside the phone. My brother bought one in October (i didn't know he had one til mine broke Christmas day and I was at his house) and his also messed up. Verizon said because I was 7 days pass my 45 day purchase date they couldn't help. So I switched to another company, brought my Verizon number with me, and I'm just waiting on a recall of this phone.