Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

• ray

Mazed, 15 Jun 2016I am using j3 .battery back up good.but it takes 5.-6 hour for c... moreTry offline mode

• roshan

best phone all features are really good

• Aspect

Dual sim in the sense that it has the Sim card slot and the MicroSD card slot

• wassem

hey can anyone help me. i cant set back up to hardware in my phone ..its showing backup to software only

• Munnaa...

vikas, 16 Jun 2016Someone tell me j3 is dual sim or signal simDual sim

Tom_D, 17 Jun 2016If you read the description properly it says that this phone is ... moreActually it says: Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)

Just bought the J3 phone this morning. Like it already. It's very easy to use and will do anything I want it to. Best $150.00 phone on the market in my opinion.
l

• sarush

samsung j3 2016 is really good phone and no heating issue or no hang issue

• Tom_D

vikas, 16 Jun 2016Someone tell me j3 is dual sim or signal simIf you read the description properly it says that this phone is dual - SIM

vikas, 16 Jun 2016Someone tell me j3 is dual sim or signal simThere is dual sim (2 sims) and there is also single sim (1 sim).

• Mesh

vikas, 16 Jun 2016Someone tell me j3 is dual sim or signal simThere is Dual sim and single sim version

• Suaib

vikas, 16 Jun 2016Someone tell me j3 is dual sim or signal simDual sim

• vikas

Someone tell me j3 is dual sim or signal sim

• M karan

vj, 13 Jun 2016im .ow confused to take this phone because i want more informati... moreJ3 is a best phone go and buy

• Guddu

Hey how are ur battery backup ? And
It lasts for how many hours after countinuely use ?

• beck

AnonD-548093, 13 Jun 2016I love it. $139.99 for a super AMOLED display. Quad-Core prcesso... moreYou said you love it. lol

• Guddu

Guddu, 14 Jun 2016Hey how much RAM are free ?About 778 MB FREE out of 1.5GB !

Hi! Please someone tell me which is better in playing gta sa: j3, j5 or j5 (2016)? I'm planning to buy a phone but with a tight budget, thank you!

• Neovo903

shield, 15 Jun 2016140 pounds in UK (Carphone Warehouse)Currently you can get one at £99.99 at EE with a good loyalty free sim. Very good for the price

Ishan, 11 Jun 2016samsung galaxy j3 is a very delicate phone after dropping from... moreI drop mine all the time and it's held up.