Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

• shield

AnonD-482147, 09 Jun 2016How much cost j3 2016 in europe countries? In my Country (Serbi... more140 pounds in UK (Carphone Warehouse)

sexybeast, 12 Jun 2016I got the phone, love the phone. It's not as good as the 7 edge ... moreU r an fool if you comparing J3 with S7 edge..Jeez !!

will the battery draining issue be solved after marshmallow update?

• Mazed

I am using j3 .battery back up good.but it takes 5.-6 hour for charging complete.please tell anybody how can I solve this problem. Is it problem?

Is the only difference between the 2016 & 2015 version of this phone, the camera 8MP as opposed to the 5MP?

• Nesha

Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) or HTC Desire 530, and why?

dinamo, 29 May 2016It can not be made by china. china is not an entity. it can be m... moreMy cats name is china. She might have made it.

• Guddu

north or south / east or west samsung is the best !!
no one can beat samsung smartphones !

• Rohit

J3 is capable for marshmallow version?

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2016which is the best phone on 5 or j3 please answer me guys j3

• Guddu

Hey how much RAM are free ?

• Tina

Mic stops working in phonecall. Anybody have similar problem with that? Please replay

• Cski

AnonD-548093, 13 Jun 2016I love it. $139.99 for a super AMOLED display. Quad-Core prcesso... moreI meant " must have apps" not just apps installed on my phone. It has a good bit of junk apps, but I dowloaded an app that remove those apps, then deleted it.

Please tell me whether it is suitable for gaming?

• vj

im .ow confused to take this phone because i want more information from you users how it works

I love it. $139.99 for a super AMOLED display. Quad-Core prcessor, 16 GB ROM, 1.5GB RAM. I hated it at first as I had a s3 for 4 years, so it took about two weeks to get it set to what I wanted. Here is a list of apps
1) AVG Free (at least) virus protection. I bought the AVG pro personal so I can have it installed on my laptop, phone, and Microsoft Surface 2. It was like $15 bucks for a year, and includes automatic Junk App removal tool and regular maintenance is automatic. I run two churches on AVG, and found it is, in one word, awesome.
2) AASPEEDOMETER .- It is a Heads Up Display HUD. I am left handed, and my relatively fast car (2013 Optima SX-T (Turbo). It is not a sports car or race car, and it rides on soft tires and shocks. I am left handed, and my hand and arm cover the speedometer in the hard to read deep pods that make up the instrument panel. I got 3 tickets in 1 week during a county "sting" operation. I swore never again. Since buying AA Speedometer (first and only app I ever bought.) 3 years ago, I have not received a ticket. Can't wait until September when they drop off my insurance.
3) Go Weather- It has all these backgrounds that man times compliment your phone, and you get widgets free. I used the free widgets for 4 years, so I just spent 5 bucks and you get all the widgets for free and NO MORE ADS.

Anyway, I am not going on any further, Good phone, good price, use a good TPU cover, etc.
I like it a lot...I don't love it...but I really like it. Why don't I love it? Cheap plastic case. I got a black, thin, soft case that looks like it came with the phone. Also, the .5gb of ram the could have easily installed.

• sexybeast

I got the phone, love the phone. It's not as good as the 7 edge but owell

which is the best phone on 5 or j3 please answer me guys

aljane, 10 Jun 2016i bought recently my samsung galaxy j3 here in qatar... as a new... moreDon't worry. The youtube part is a problem for any device. It's either from your data, wifi or youtube.

• james

aljane, 10 Jun 2016i bought recently my samsung galaxy j3 here in qatar... as a new... moremy girlfriend is working in dammam. and she also brought me a samsunG J3. YOU CANNOT USE the phone in the philippines. unless if you activated it in saudi. for you to activate that phone is you need to call a phone number came from philippines by using a saudi arabian number. once you call it for almost 5 to 10 mins. you can use your phone in philippines because its already activated.