Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

• ashu

any one tell me which color is good in this phone ??

• nit

Which is best
J2 or j3

• itMan

AnonD-535890, 10 May 2016I upgraded to a j3 last week and struggled getting wifi connecti... moreif you have problems just at one wifi station and it is yours (for example at home) try switching wifi channel to different one. In helped for me with nexus 5 :)
cheers

Does J3 supports screen mirroring..???

• vijay

Does, Screen mirroring available in Samsung j3..??

• Raghu

kumuu, 06 May 2016GoldGold

• Debs

AnonD-535890, 10 May 2016I upgraded to a j3 last week and struggled getting wifi connecti... moreYes I am exactly the same I put a comment on here a few days ago but no response . I am totally fed up with Virgin technical support blaming me for putting in the wrong password they were quite rude. I have now put a support question into Samsung and I am waiting for them to come back to me. I had no problems at all with my previous phone and reading your comment wonder if it a weakness on this phone which is really disappointing as otherwise it is a really good phone!

• Aminur

prasad, 09 May 2016internal storage 16gb availble or not availblesamsung galaxy j3

Deb, 07 May 2016Hi, I took delivery of Samsung Galaxy 3J 2 days ago but strug... moreI upgraded to a j3 last week and struggled getting wifi connection after hrs of technical support tesco sent me another j3 it arrived today and I'm experiencing exactly the same problem 😡

• Bowie

samsung know not realy good its dont have sensor..like a compass or other,lose by phone from indonesia evercoss a74b 4.5inc,ips,dual sim,almost have all sensor includ compass,usbotg,cam front 5mp back cam 8mp,intrl 8gb ram 1gb buuuutttt its can do anithing u won..lte for me not so importen,why we buy a phone but cant do almost anithing price onlyyyyy just 75 dollar ..i thing its realllyyy intrestiing

• AnonD-419825

Bikash, 09 May 2016What is his battery backupM using j3 last 20 days battery life is excellent

Anonymous, 08 May 2016how about j2 2016?The J2 2016 looks great, but not available in Europe.

• Bikash

What is his battery backup

• Jayesh Pathak

Yes, compared to J5 it's very good phone. I used d phone from last week. Better camera, duel 4g sim, otg support, better battery backup, no hanging or heating issues.

AnonD-419825, 09 May 2016Internal memory 8g in j3 but u can moves apps to sd card U can't download applications to sd card but some applications can move. Low internal memory only 4 Gb available.

hello friends
is there any option to connect j3 to smart tv??

• AnonD-419825

prasad, 09 May 2016internal storage 16gb availble or not availbleInternal memory 8g in j3 but u can moves apps to sd card

• prasad