Samsung Galaxy J8

Samsung Galaxy J8

Hello what is the slot above the turn on button for?

• Gautam

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2020Does this phone has notification LED?There no notification light.

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2020Does this phone has notification LED?no

Does this phone has notification LED?

does samsung j8 support 5g wifi..if it does please tell me the ways to turn the function on.

• Ayush

Ikka, 24 Aug 2020Android 10 one ui 2.0 update problems? Battery charging is... moreIt takes around 3hours 30mins to get full charge from 0-100%. Android 10 with OneUI2 is not good for this device. I am facing very much issue.

Ikka, 24 Aug 2020Android 10 one ui 2.0 update problems? Battery charging is... moreBut the performAnce of my i8 increase after getting android 10.

• Ikka

Android 10 one ui 2.0 update problems?
Battery charging is very slow
Battery draining.....
Face unlock very slow
Perfomance slow
😔😔😔

Whether the existing version is more preferable of the updated version for galaxy J8

Received android 10 update in India

• Rubal

Android 9 was much better in j8 than android 10

• I got it today my j8

GVS, 21 Jul 2020J8/ON8 Android 10 update is still a 32bit OSI got it android 10 update today in my j8

J8/ON8 Android 10 update is still a 32bit OS

Android 10 update released for ON8 in India

• JJ

openthetech, 23 Jun 20203rd party apps may be the reason.dont use 3rd party apps or... moreis there anyone who know when Android 10 happened for J8?

• Panduranga

Techy, 23 Jun 2020Does anyone know when can we received any updates about upg... moreUpdates for Samsung j8 to android 10 or Q have already come out in April and is available on Bangladesh and Pakistan handsets.
Samsung India is too slow when it comes to updates

• Techy

Does anyone know when can we received any updates about upgrading this phone to Android 10?

VC, 19 Dec 2019I really liked the Camera and vivid colors of the display b... more3rd party apps may be the reason.dont use 3rd party apps or dont give permission for 3rd party apps to change system setting.

VJ, 25 May 2020Any one received 2020 updates in India? because still I'm n... moreya,update received.