Samsung Galaxy M02

Samsung Galaxy M02

• Maxi

lol 28nm

• Vk

shanth24x7, 03 Feb 2021I am from India and I have to say that people here have sta... moreI like your reply. People should compare spoke to apples and oranges to oranges. These people don't know why people are buying this phones. If someone wants to play high end game at high setting in this kind of phone then he is fool himself.

• Vk

This is a best starting mobile in smartphone. Cons no Mira cast, no multi tasking. Otherwise for other purpose this mobile is good at this price range.

ahhhhhhhh they friggin use emmc, this is garbage

The amount people defending this mess compare to Xiaomi which had better specs :/

Elon x, 28 Jan 2021Blockbuster. No frills only pure comms. Should not come wit... moreThey better use Nokia KaiOS loooool

Siddhant Pandey, 03 Feb 2021I have a mt6739 phone with 2gb ram and it is a mess. The mo... moreI agree with you M02 is a terrible device with a 28nm chipset. M01 user here.

• kk

I think this phone will be deadslow.

M02 runs One UI Core 2.5 not One UI Core 2.0

• Dash772

Siddhant Pandey, 03 Feb 2021I have a mt6739 phone with 2gb ram and it is a mess. The mo... moreBro in mid-range 3 year olds, you can get a MT P22 Ocata Core for 5,999 this is garbage

Ali, 02 Feb 2021It is 80 dollars!!! Do you guys have any kind of eyes?! For ₹6,799 in India, you get Redmi 9a. Spend ₹6,999 and get IN 1B. Infact in some sales Poco C3 (3gb ram) is available for ₹6,999

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2021this is very good phone for sending/receiving message + cal... moreI have a mt6739 phone with 2gb ram and it is a mess. The moment you install a few basic apps. It starts lagging and heating. This used to be in 3 year old phones

I am from India and I have to say that people here have started to avoid Chinese mobiles but majority of them are still using Mi, oppo, vivo though they are being branded as manufactured in India. And some among us have started comparing the above phones specs with samsung entry level phones as they are matching those phones prices with Samsungs new entry level and mid range phones. We are being so stupid and brainless when doing these comparisons,...reason being even Mi have released phones in this price range and they had lot of cons. battery over heating, interface glitches, size of the phone etc.
Though Micromax brands itself as made in India they also collaborate with China or other countries for the mobile parts. So nothing is actually made entirely in India.
Regarding this phone. at this price range where last year we got M01 with still low specs this phone has come up with more features than what M01 had. So we should stop comparing mid and high range phones with this phone. If yo need high specification then you should be choosing high range phones with higher prices. In a country like India where online education is becoming mandatory these days and people unable to afford laptops or computers for education...these phones are the best choice. I mean what can you expect from a phone which is priced at 9K and you get 6.5 inch display, 5000 mah battery and 3GB RAM.
So stop complaining and putting a bad mouth about a phone which has just been released. For sure, who might have used S series or max series phones, they will not enjoy this phones features.
This is a phone for those who want something branded as made in India and who hare happy with basic features.

• Vjy

Thank you samsung for remembering the #MTK"s old 28 nm processer. We almost got out of mind.

Anonymous, 28 Jan 20215000mAh battery in 2021, YES! 28mn chip in 2021, NO!entry level phone, what r u expecting at this price, id!ots

ted, 31 Jan 2021fact that's why I buy one plus nord.dude dont compare a midrange phone to an entry level phone

• mohnd

kumar11, 02 Feb 2021Dear All I Share my bitter experience with samsung Entry l... morethat happen if you dont know how to use a phone or using it roughly

Even for a phone as cheap as this a quad core is unacceptable in 2021, shame how samsung has gone down like this.

Dear All
I Share my bitter experience with samsung Entry level phone I purchased in 2019. Exactly after 18 months of use the mother board failed and they said it has to be replaced and the replacement cost for mother board alone was 50 % of the original mobile purchase cost
SO BE CAREFUL WHEN PURCHASING ENTRY LEVEL PHONES FROM SAMSUNG - BETTER AVOID
I AM FROM INDIA

• Ali

Anonymous, 28 Jan 20215000mAh battery in 2021, YES! 28mn chip in 2021, NO!It is 80 dollars!!! Do you guys have any kind of eyes?!