Samsung Galaxy M32

Samsung Galaxy M32

• Joz

Hello everyone.

I purchased an Indian M32 yesterday.
This morning, after having completed the apps and contacts transition from my old A6 using smart Smart Switch, the M32 started acting up weirdly.

The phone screen was flickering on one side and the phone was switching between active apps tabs randomly and vigorously. It went to one handed mode, back to full screen, switched between tabs continuously.

The screen was overheating now and the touch function was non responsive, I had to force shut down and reboot. That's when it appeared OK.

Thereafter I went to the store and all they did was replacing the screen protector and update the software.

This evening, the exact same ordeal started again.

Anyone with the same experience or have some information about it?

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Fatekhur, 26 Nov 2021Does this phone has light sensor not camera light sensor?No light sensor

• Fatekhur

Does this phone has light sensor not camera light sensor?

• Binara

YOLOBS, 13 Nov 2021is this run on one ui or one ui "core " .One ui

Mobile.Good, 07 Nov 2021Using it for 2 weeks now. Plus: ONE UI, as opposed to One... moreThanks for your review, mate.

Joe, 02 Nov 2021I think (not so sure) you need to use a Indian telecom oper... moreOkay. Thanks for your prompt help...I appreciate.

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2021You can get the Bangladeshi model with same Battery Specs. ... moreOkay. Thanks for your help. I appreciate.

• Emmy

RandyRiffin, 14 Nov 2021You can get the Indian version with bigger battery but the ... moreThanks Randy. I appreciate 👍

Joe, 02 Nov 2021I think (not so sure) you need to use a Indian telecom oper... moreIf you get the Indian version, then you will get 6000mAh with 15W charging, but you will be able to buy 25W charger. But if you get 5000mAh variant, then you won't be able to buy 6000mAh. So my advice, get the Indian variant, then buy a 25W charger.

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2021I love the Indian Version with bigger battery...I'm in... moreYou can get the Indian version with bigger battery but the power brick that comes in the box will probably not be compatible with UAE and Nigeria wall plugs, you might need an Indian to African power adapter.

Mrittunjoy kundu, 29 Oct 2021I have purchased 1 qeek ago . Its good phone. Battaeey is v... moreHow is the performance? Does it load apps fast?

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2021Bigger battery at the cost of excess weight ...dumb Well, can you fit a big battery without adding weight? Get a Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Ne, if you want a light phone with still great battery life.

• YOLOBS

is this run on one ui or one ui "core " .

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2021I love the Indian Version with bigger battery...I'm in... moreYou can get the Bangladeshi model with same Battery Specs. Along with 15w charger but support 25w charge support.

• Hamidreza

The Helio G80 supports camera resolution up to 48mp. Why the hell it has 64mp camera?!!

Using it for 2 weeks now.
Plus:
ONE UI, as opposed to One UI Core.
Full HD AMOLED display. Seriously, you could pay a lot more and still get HD display from Samsung.
90 Hz looks so good when the apps support it. It’s no gimmicks.
Sound quality over speakers is great BUT the volume is on the lower side. Not a problem for me at least.
Call volume is loud and clear though.
Excellent photos in daylights and good photos in well lit indoors.
And this phone looks surprisingly beautiful in hand! Especially the black one.

Minus:
If the light is not right, indoor photos are bad, even for this price point.
Night photos are not that bad but it takes solid 5 seconds to take it!
Missed few calls for a week. Friends told they receive either out of range or switched off message. It's not happening now though.

If you’re a gamer, you already know G80 processor is not for you, period. Samsung advertise this as ‘binge monster’ and that’s exactly what this phone is for.
If you’re a casual user, you won’t find any lags.

• Joe

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2021I love the Indian Version with bigger battery...I'm in... moreI think (not so sure) you need to use a Indian telecom operator's sim for 1 month before putting any other international sim, otherwise it won't work. Indian version's battery is 6kmah, thereby increasing its weight. It takes a long time to charge with 15w charger(which comes within the box). 5kmah battery is a better deal.

I love the Indian Version with bigger battery...I'm in UAE, Dubai now. Please can the Indian Version work properly in UAE and Africa also, Nigeria? Please help me to know. Thanks.

• DearAli

100% to 15% ( 15% battery still left)
12 hours 15 minutes SOT on dark mode and below 10 brightness.
Normal battery saver on.
2 days and 5 hours usage.
Mostly used for browsing and watching videos on youtube, photography and some light games.

1 months old.

Always maintaining battery between 10% to 90%.

Vassian83, 26 Oct 2021Is it true that the main camera video is only 1080p?Yes!
No 4K