Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• 16 May 2022

DR, 13 May 2022SureSorry for late reply. Did you get the problem solved?

• Y
    • Yo moma
    • EWs
    • 16 May 2022

leart78, 15 May 2022jesus why people are still insisting purchasing high end d... moreumm......I don't think a $1200 iPhone is worth getting since every year apple releases updates to slow your phone down to make you buy a new one every year. the only people with problems with android are the people in their 50s who aren't tech smart. note 10+ is literally the best phone to buy right now by far.

• ?
      • 8ru
      • 16 May 2022

leart78, 15 May 2022jesus why people are still insisting purchasing high end d... moreYou must be new. Look at the comment sections on every other phone in this site. Same thing except Maggi seems to be this phone's unofficial tech support

leart78, 15 May 2022jesus why people are still insisting purchasing high end d... moreIt's not expensive at all nowadays is really affordable and way waaaay better than an iPhone! So enjoy yours and stay safe! My s10 plus sd855 and note 10 plus sd855 and s20 fe sd865 5g 8gb ram version are going strong without any problems! And they are very customizable in every way! Not like iPhones ;)). So everyone choose what they like and we must respect that! Don't worry about android users, iPhone users are having tons of problems too!

jesus why people are still insisting purchasing high end devices with android/samsung.. just reading the comments makes me appreciate my iphone even more.. i don't have a single glitch on my device instead Note10+ users are going through so much sh**
          the Note10+ looks nice but i would never purchase an expensive device like this to have tons of problems.

• 14 May 2022

Ronkk, 13 May 2022my phone keeps rejecting USB charging and indicates that th... moreThat happened to me. But I did spill a tiny drop of coffee on my cable. I left it to dry over night and it worked fine. Since no water got near yours then you might need to buy new cable.

• ?
              • sSI
              • 13 May 2022

Ronkk, 13 May 2022my phone keeps rejecting USB charging and indicates that th... moreis the cable that you're using, the cable that came with the box of your phone? because I also encountered that problem before. the issue was my phone doesn't want another cable/charger from other phone (mate 20 pro). every time I used it, the warning shows. but with my original samsung cable/charger, there's no warning or any.

• 13 May 2022

Maggi, 12 May 2022Have you enabled put apps into deep sleep in device care- b... moreSure

• Ronkk
                  • XBH
                  • 13 May 2022

my phone keeps rejecting USB charging and indicates that there is moisture in the USB port. Even if you're to connect it to laptop.
                  It tells me to wait for some hours for water to get dry and NOW ITS 3DAYS still showing the same.
                  YET NO SINGLE DROP OF WATER GOT IN TOUCH WITH IT.
                  I am currently surviving on wireless powerbank charging
                  But it takes long and warms up.
                  Any help??

• 83v
                    • 12 May 2022

• 12 May 2022

DR, 11 May 2022It doesn't pu apps that I don't use at all. And f... moreHave you enabled put apps into deep sleep in device care- battery.

• au6
                        • 11 May 2022

Maggi, 10 May 2022What do you mean it doesn't work? Can you be more spec... moreIt doesn't pu apps that I don't use at all. And for that it's battery drains fast(about 8% and more at night). I don't know, if it's not for other reasons!

• 10 May 2022

DR, 10 May 2022Hello My phones (put unused apps to deep sleep) in battery... moreWhat do you mean it doesn't work? Can you be more specific plz.

Hello
                            My phones (put unused apps to deep sleep) in battery in device care doesn't work. What should I do?

Hello

• 09 May 2022

Saturn, 09 May 2022Just received April security patch.Same here Saturn. Got it this morning.

Just received April security patch.

• N

• KZK
                                      • 07 May 2022

S20 fe 5g or note 10 plus 5g

• 28 Apr 2022

TigerT, 28 Apr 2022Which one on s10 or note10? Also which variant you have sd or ex?I find battery has improved on 4.1. Really it depends how often I'm on my phone.