Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Maggi, 31 Mar 2022Hi Saturn. You can get up to 8gb virtual ram as you know.. ... moreSorry Maggi for the late reply, i kept mine on 4gb ram virtual memory.

What's battery life like with this new UI 4.1 upgrade? I jumped the gun going from OS11 UI 3.1 to OS12 UI 4.0 and was *so* sorry. I went from excellent battery life to horrible! After repeatedly checking for 4.1 now that I got it today (APR05), I'm a bit wary to update. Could it be even worse?

• 05 Apr 2022

MJ, 05 Apr 2022Thank you for sharing.... waiting for the update.Your welcome. You should get it soon. Keep checking manually for it.

• MJ
        • 7k9
        • 05 Apr 2022

Maggi, 04 Apr 2022Everything is running smoothly. So far battery is good. But... moreThank you for sharing.... waiting for the update.

• 04 Apr 2022

Everything is running smoothly. So far battery is good. But will keep checking as days go on.

• 04 Apr 2022

Received 4.1 update today. I'm still checking it out. Like I said not a massive diff. Will post when check how battery is.

• 03 Apr 2022

TigerT, 03 Apr 2022Any experience and opinions regarding about 4.1 update? I have the update on s10 plus. But no update yet for note 10 plus. Theres not a massive change. Few camera features, smart widget and extra virtual ram. Few things with keyboar Until I get 4.1 update on note 10 plus I can't comment about it. Maybe other users who got it on forum for this phone will give thier opinions on it for you.

Any experience and opinions regarding about 4.1 update?

• 02 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2022Please tell me which one is the best mobile Note series or ... moreI like both s series and note series. Both are good. I have s10 plus and this note 10 plus. The note 10 plus is better in terms of display size and internal storage. But il still keep s10 plus as a backup .

Today i received OneUI 4.1 but not download yet please share some experience about 4.1 how's it going any lag issue heating issue and special about battery life?

Princes, 17 Mar 2022I wish to buy a good mobile (I am not interested in Games) ... moreNote 10+

Maggi, 31 Mar 2022I got an update 1gb on s10 plus for 4.1 last night. But my ... moreMerci 🙂

• 31 Mar 2022

Saturn, 25 Mar 2022hey Maggi, well i didn't have enough time to go throug... moreHi Saturn. You can get up to 8gb virtual ram as you know.. How much ram have you chosen? I've chosen 6gb. The more ram you use the better. Idle ram is wasted.

• 31 Mar 2022

I got an update 1gb on s10 plus for 4.1 last night. But my note 10 plus hasn't got it. Anyways. After installing the update on s10 plus everything seems to be fine for now. Will keep eye on battery.

• 30 Mar 2022

Ressy, 26 Mar 2022Does anyone face lag and heating,and battery draing issue a... moreAfter a big update you need few days for everything to settle down and for the system to learn how you use your phone and battery optimisation .

• B
                                • Bajing
                                • YUU
                                • 30 Mar 2022

After update Android 12 ... my note10+ can't connect s pen ... any idea to reslove our problem please ...

• 28 Mar 2022

Adegbenro, 26 Mar 2022Hi It was a suggestion. I monitor my phone's battery ... moreOh right. I understand. Good idea. I never thought to try it. Seems a good app to have and keep an eye on battery.

• 27 Mar 2022

Saturn, 27 Mar 2022Another certification for the king of phones in the link be... moreThats good to know Saturn. Thanks for posting link:)

Another certification for the king of phones in the link below:

• 27 Mar 2022

Ressy, 26 Mar 2022Does anyone face lag and heating,and battery draing issue a... moreHave you tried wiping cache partition? Also rebooting your phone once a week will keep battery good. Little things like these help.