Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Ugly as hell, no 3.5mm, notch on screen, mini battery in a giant body.
Waste of money...

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ battery life endurance rating is lower than my Galaxy A7 2017

I watch unbox therapy and now Lou switch from OP7 to Note10+

Shocking but actual benchmarks shows the Galaxy S10 as being way faster than the Note 10.
Samsung probably thought the screen size of the 10+ was all we cared about;

- Slower Processor
- Mediocre battery (for a 6.8" screen)
- Removal of Heart Rate / Stress Level monitor sensor
- No 90Hz screen refresh rate
- No headphone jack (Bluetooth isn't enough when considering other uses of the 3.5mm Jack)
- Nothing special about the camera - test confirms it less quality than the iPhone Xs max and Pixel 4
- insulting gimmickry of the sPen (like I would want to hold my s pen close to the screen and making gestures when I can just touch it to effect what I need)
Its a downgrade to Note 8 and 9. The only reason people will buy this is because of the android updates it will be getting in the future... And by the way, the 6.8" size and heft won't be for everyone - and why buy the Note 10 with 6.3" when Note 9 has a bigger 6.4" screen and all the removed features Even Note 8 is with more features

• Maverick

• Robbie

Nearly drunkenly pre-ordered one last night.
Going to try and stuck with my Note 8 for a bit longer if I can.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019You can use wireless charging...and don't tell me that the charg... moreComes with a 25W charger anyway, which is already pretty damn good.
The even more expensive iPhone XS Max only comes with a 5W charger, and only supports up to 15W.

jesus christ people forget about 3.5 move on and embrace the Bluetooth.

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019Really? What if I want to listen to music with my favorite wired... moreYou can use wireless charging...and don't tell me that the charger costs, if you have a note 10+ you are already rich.. shouldn't be a problem.

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019Is this the final, complete review? If it is, you've basically t... moreNo

Is this the final, complete review? If it is, you've basically taken out any useful information and we're much better not reading this at all...

• Steven

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019Exept for the big battery and the faster cpu there is no reason ... moreThe Note 8 has the 3.5mm Jack, the heart rate sensor and with its screen size, the battery on it/ battery life will be the same as that if the Note 10+.
Note 8 is a more practical phone than the Note 10+
And for those that think the 3.5mm jack is only for plugging a headphone to listen yo music - ITS NOT - there are other applications for that small part of a phone

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2019No 3.5mm? I will stick with my Note 8, bye...Exept for the big battery and the faster cpu there is no reason to upgrade
Note 8 and note 10+ are more or less the same phone

• Abuhlal

Poor battery

Omg, 18 Aug 2019Why not to put typec to 3.5 convertor to you headphones? Really? What if I want to listen to music with my favorite wired headphones while it is charging?
Failed!

Best features have given by Samsung . But price is much higher to buy for a high-middle classed person .

• Action

That camera hole killed the phone. If you hide the hole, it is as good as Note 8.
Like One Plus or Oppo should have come up with pop up selfie camera.

Buy OnePlus 7 pro or don't because I have it and I'll have better phone than any Samsung Galaxy holders

Ludo, 18 Aug 2019No heart rate sensor.No 3.5 mm jack. Battery low for a 6.8" inch... moreNote 9 is not worth