Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019You don't have to buy it. It comes in the box. Also, they just r... moreYeah, about that, I checked T Mobile's note unboxing and Sammy didn't include a dongle. You have to buy one instead or at least find a jack to USB c dongle from another phone

• PL

no LED notification?

• Muhammed El Assal

Its Amazing one .. I wish i have one

• nottinghammy

–> Notch
–> No headphone jack
Samsung, you were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy Apple, not join them.

no headphone f_ck iphone a stupid idea

First time I feel Samsung lost the game. Only reason I look up for their phone is bigger display bigger battery headphone jack. All gone price up.

• simon

Note that unlike the note 9 you are limited to 256gb of storage for dual sim. So the only version you cannot add an SD card to has the lowest storage option. Seems a bit stupid to me...

wicklowbloke, 08 Aug 2019Pathetic telephoto at 2X zoom. First Apple fall from the top a f... moreKeep dreaming samsung will keep the number one spot lol, I've been hearing this for years and sammy still at the top.

Note 10 is amazingly beautiful am just wow the design is lit and it's a beast in every aspect, am not worried about the headphone jack soon all smartphone will stop implementing them and with samsung air buds its complete. I'm thinking about buying this let see down the road:)

A5ive, 08 Aug 2019I spy with my eyes, a Huawei P30 Pro copycat, they could've at l... moreLol and what about huawei copying their curve design? you guys don't think before you comment, bro nowadays everybody copies am use to it by now and I think you should as well.

Curved screen, no tnxs.

I spy with my eyes, a Huawei P30 Pro copycat, they could've at least put more effort and copied the Mate 20 Pro design.....

• john

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2019no jack, unfortunately. You have to buy a dongle. At this rate, ... moreits not about becoming apple, its the future mate. the future is wireless. sooner or later that jack has to go, and samsung is one of the last (if not the last) company to remove them.

• vg

selfie can only 10mp? shame

No aux, yeah no thanks

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019I love Note 10, but I don't buy because only only only hybrid si... moreDedicated dual sim slot

• Samseng

With all those size 6.8" can't fit headphone jack? bitch please.. because of bigger battery not excuse

I love Note 10, but I don't buy because only only only hybrid sim slot. I hate hybrid sim slot. I like only dedicated sim slot with dedicated memory card slot

Very soon, Oppo may come out something similar but without the mole, yes, the camera behind the display.

Pathetic telephoto at 2X zoom. First Apple fall from the top a few years ago, now Samsung s gone replaced by Huawei. Though Huawei is a bit hobbled by the US they are still the clear leaders with the P30 pro. I expect Pixel 4 will also give samsung a whipping this year.