Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• Eddie Money

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2019No IR blaster. No FM radio.Both unnecessary these days. Most new TVs can be turned on via Wifi, and there are plenty of apps that offer FM radios digitally.

• Moue

No Audio Jack. No FM.
Samsung finished for me!

• Dawooda

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2019No IR blaster. No FM radio.Earpiece qulty is bad speaker sound with full volume fell vibrashan on hands fell uncomfortable

I am using Note 10 plus for a week now and I can only confirm that it's really the best smartphone available at the moment.
Battery life is great, battery charging is ridiculously fast with the original charger, display quality is amazing, S Pen is super useful, Samsung software contains so many useful apps and tricks, and the new ToF camera is such a great addition. It is also easier to hold than Note 9. So far, I cannot see any downside. I am more than happy.

• Sallblock

I just brought note 10 plus...seriously samsung no heartrate sensor..
Come on....fixing bixby button is good but no heartraye sensor in very very bad

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2019Non removable battery? no audio connector? ugly rectangle with... moreNo IR blaster.
No FM radio.

John Wick Jr., 27 Aug 2019Wow. It's 2019, the 3.5MM jack is no longer needed in any phone.... moreNo IR blaster, no mony.

John Wick Jr., 27 Aug 2019Wow. It's 2019, the 3.5MM jack is no longer needed in any phone.... moreReally? Try playing PUBG with Bluetooth headset.
Let's see how you can do it. LOL

Non removable battery?
no audio connector?
ugly rectangle with an annoying hole camera!
and a price tag of 1.1K hell no

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2019No jack, no monyWow. It's 2019, the 3.5MM jack is no longer needed in any phone. There is a new architecture called Bluetooth.

SAR value is better than Note 9

No Heart Rate Sensor, Note 9 need not to upgrade, I feel!!!

• QQ

Correction, note 10 actually is note 10e and note 10+ is note 10. Why? S10+ more powerful and cheaper than note 10. Trust me only note 10+ and s10+ worth to buy, others just a scam.

No jack, no mony

Absolutetransit , 27 Aug 2019Hi Guys ... I purchased Galaxy NOTE 10 Plus 2 days back.... Re... moreHow will you play ML without the 3.5mm?

• Akfa

Best of the best Samsung phone every year different designs good looking in hand good Samsung

• Nick

Jess, 26 Aug 2019Realy really a good phone..Nice structure.....im not rich enough... moreYeah Jess same 😅 i'm currently using my special Edition S7 Edge But I want to upgrade 💔

• youneverknow

OK lets talking about the zoooom in mic. think it deserves more attention.
you all need to go to the near carrier and play with note10. when you zoom it in, you can hear the sound of the object more clear
I tried this with my new note10+, works really well.
great to see the evolution of video feature on highend mobile phone. great work sammy!

• meh

dfdddd, 27 Aug 2019not the proper os for me I just got my note10, now I could firm... moreandroid is not for everyone. if you think ios is better than android, then switch to ios!

• dfdddd

not the proper os for me
I just got my note10, now I could firmly believe that apple is the best phone makinn company in the world. come on android!! do something!