Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

This phone is huge and it doesn't have any excuse for not having a headphone jack "to save space".

If it's too much why not put another USB C port since it's "smaller" than the 3.5mm headphone jack.

This phone needs a dongle included since this phone will be very expensive to buy.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019No headphones jack.. Deal breaker.. I guess we will switch to s1... moreIt doesn't matter that it does not have a standard headphone jack. It comes with USB C to phone jack dongle. You will not even miss it.

• Nostromo

Is this the new commenting format? It looks so spartan compared to what was here a year ago for the Note9.

• Neab

Where is the IR blaster?

• TuPapi

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019this is strategy of selling and earn money, Samsung announce USB... moreApple has been earning a lot of money by selling those spare dongles. And there is people praising phones without the jack lol what a sheeps

• Kossy

Thin bezels = fragile phone.

No headphones jack.. Deal breaker.. I guess we will switch to s10 or wait for s11

with this price tag you can buy spaceship

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019oh no there is no 3.5mm microphone jack thats very sad to hear. this is strategy of selling and earn money, Samsung announce USB-C to 3.5 mm audio dongle, they sell it separately and earn more money. Please understand Samsung's lover that what Samsung do.

oh no there is no 3.5mm microphone jack thats very sad to hear.

Please mention that this is the 5G version of the Note 10! (which is note plus)
The smaller version is just 4G - whereas Note 10 (simple)

Thank you much!

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2019My Bluetooh earbud ran out of power in a public area few days ag... moreWireless powershare brother. Use it.

• Sven

hole looks really ugly. notch or drop looks better. by the way , it should be an IR port

Going wireless will be worth it when they add AptX HD Audio and AptX Low Latency for Gaming. Otherwise, no.

• Samsung

djcriss, 01 Aug 2019no jack 3.5? pff no more samsung, nota 10+ sucks without jackBetter than iPhone XS Max and that

• Mahdi

WOW... its mini tablet xD bul**#%€@¥

My Bluetooh earbud ran out of power in a public area few days ago and I didn't bring my cable charger or powerbank, and therefore I couldn't hear my music via earbud all day. So I realize the importance of having 3,5mm Jack in my phone. Note10+ is like S10+ without 3,5mm Jack. And thanks God my 2 years old Flagship phone has a 3,5mm Jack, FM radio, and almost every important features today's smartphones have. And the price is much cheaper now.

• djcriss

no jack 3.5? pff no more samsung, nota 10+ sucks without jack

• 1B

What? no headphone jack??? Samsung used to hit Apple when it removed the 3.5mm jack before. and now it's following its footsteps??!!

Iris scanner?