Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

DonAKG, 14 Aug 2019The main reason to use Glass back is for wireless charging.I have a Unicorn Beetle case on my Note 9 and it charges wirelessly.

Elephant, 14 Aug 2019Just in case someone from Samsung reads these comments I want to... moreyou might want to have a look at rog phone 2
heavy enough? :)

• Jaman395

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019No sd card , no audio Jack, very small battery, another terrible... moreIt seems that you don't like galaxy phone,isn't it?

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019No sd card , no audio Jack, very small battery, another terrible... moreWhat are you talking about? Comments as yours, typically come from people who will not spend more than $50 dlls on a phone, just hating something that will never be able to have

wow ... how miserable these people are without jack ...

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019No sd card , no audio Jack, very small battery, another terrible... moreNo one asked you to buy.

Elephant, 14 Aug 2019Just in case someone from Samsung reads these comments I want to... moreThe main reason to use Glass back is for wireless charging.

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019No sd card , no audio Jack, very small battery, another terrible... morethere is SD card in note 10+ and has a 4300mah battery. it is not small.

• XS_MAX

Shifting from XS MAX 256gb to Note 10+

Shifting back to android after using iPhones for more than 5 years.

No sd card , no audio Jack, very small battery, another terrible phone from Samsung

Seems note 10 plus still slower than S10 plus (both Exyons 9820 vs 9825)

Just in case someone from Samsung reads these comments I want to voice my disappoint about the lack of headphone jack. I have the Note 9 and would like to upgrade to the Note 10+ because of more RAM, faster processor, and a larger screen. But besides the headphone jack issue, I also need to keep the ability to record phone calls which I can't do with Android 9 in the USA. That is not Samsungs fault of course. And as always Samsung loads their phone with more bloatware you can't delete and they haven't made any camera improvements to speak of. Same old lenses for years. And screen refresh still at 60ghz? Come on. Note devices used to be king of the hill!

Note devices are no longer leading the pack. I've been with Samsung since the Samsung A711 flip phone I bought in the fall of 2007 (still works!) and have bought a new phone or tablet from Samsung every year since. I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 and will upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ASAP.

I really have enjoyed Samsungs devices for many years now but if the Note 11 doesn't come with "real" upgrades to the cameras and screens I may have to just move on to someone else for phones. Still, love your tablets though.

Lastly. You don't have to keep making your phones thinner and lighter. Many of us would rather retain features and have a larger battery. And the back glass? Please stop it. It adds no functionality and just makes the phone easier to slide off of a surface, drop or get pickpocketed. I know it gives a premium feel and looks but some people like myself are more concerned with function. Don't many of us keep our phones in a case or our pockets anyway? How about you consider a diamond-patterned carbon fiber back? Light, strong and plenty of grip. And please drop the rounded edges on the screen. Sick of accidentally starting apps and looking at a distorted edge.

• Polly

No 3.5mm Jack.

So disappointing, I guess I won't buy a Samsung phone this generation.

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019what is hr?Heart rate.

• Rated Droid

After Note2 now i am back with Samsung , preoder and get the phone 23aug

• Mr Jaf

Note 10+ Front & Back Gorilla Glass??? 5/6 Only Gorilla Glass!!!

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019Unfortunately, there is no hr on both note 10/10+.what is hr?

Jayflight, 14 Aug 2019Where is the rumored ir blaster???? Same damn stuff Sammy!!! People speculated that a large hole on top of the device is ir. However, it actually is an extra hole for ear piece speaker.

Swapan Santra, 13 Aug 2019Samsung Note 10+ no HRM (Hea rate monitor) ?? anybody known , pl... moreUnfortunately, there is no hr on both note 10/10+.