Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019Is this the final, complete review? If it is, you've basically t... moreNo

Is this the final, complete review? If it is, you've basically taken out any useful information and we're much better not reading this at all...

• Steven

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019Exept for the big battery and the faster cpu there is no reason ... moreThe Note 8 has the 3.5mm Jack, the heart rate sensor and with its screen size, the battery on it/ battery life will be the same as that if the Note 10+.
Note 8 is a more practical phone than the Note 10+
And for those that think the 3.5mm jack is only for plugging a headphone to listen yo music - ITS NOT - there are other applications for that small part of a phone

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2019No 3.5mm? I will stick with my Note 8, bye...Exept for the big battery and the faster cpu there is no reason to upgrade
Note 8 and note 10+ are more or less the same phone

• Abuhlal

Poor battery

Omg, 18 Aug 2019Why not to put typec to 3.5 convertor to you headphones? Really? What if I want to listen to music with my favorite wired headphones while it is charging?
Failed!

Best features have given by Samsung . But price is much higher to buy for a high-middle classed person .

• Action

That camera hole killed the phone. If you hide the hole, it is as good as Note 8.
Like One Plus or Oppo should have come up with pop up selfie camera.

Buy OnePlus 7 pro or don't because I have it and I'll have better phone than any Samsung Galaxy holders

Ludo, 18 Aug 2019No heart rate sensor.No 3.5 mm jack. Battery low for a 6.8" inch... moreNote 9 is not worth

• Omg

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2019No 3.5mm? I will stick with my Note 8, bye...Why not to put typec to 3.5 convertor to you headphones?

great specs but the price are higher

• Ludo

No heart rate sensor.No 3.5 mm jack. Battery low for a 6.8" inch phone. It shoulb be at least 4500mah, or more. Stay with note 9,even if it's one year old Sometimes, newer is NOT BETTER.

• AIR

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2019No 3.5mm? I will stick with my Note 8, bye...You can stick to it forever...lol!

Not an exynos fan, 17 Aug 2019Exynos? LoLFun fact : 2016 exynos wiped the floor with snapdragon 820

s10/10+ beats this crap... and is cheaper

Amirboli, 16 Aug 2019Samsung basher ..................Samsung blind fanatic.

No 3.5mm? I will stick with my Note 8, bye...

• Abdullah Jamal

Surfer2404, 17 Aug 2019Am thinking of trading in my Note 8 for 10+ in January 2020- or ... moreGalaxy fold is a newborn technics. So wait for it to grow up and just then you decide if you need it or not but for now tablet is very enough