Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

25W charing and 4500 mAh battery what a joke.
For its size the battery should be at least 10k mAh

• jk

OMG Dear, Samsung please remove the curve display on Note series beg you..............!!

• Benny

OMG, holepunch camera? When will the realize we do not want HOLES in our display.
Neext.

• JaymeD

Bodybuilder Strong, 09 Jun 2019Note 10 - Still QHD Resolution, Still ONLY shitty 12 or 16 Mp ca... moreYou really don't need more that that... if you do, just buy a DSL Carmera, the sensor/lenses are much more important than a huge Megapixel count. Regarding storage most phones don't even offer a 512Gb, what are you talking about? Don't be a baby.

• girth

S10+User, 09 Jun 2019Does it have Iris scanner? Its in specs here!!+answered your own question like

will they stay stick to 12 mp cameras forever?

• Bodybuilder Strong

Note 10 - Still QHD Resolution, Still ONLY shitty 12 or 16 Mp camera, only 512 GB not 1TB. And next Change - NO 3,5 mm Jack. This Note totaly sucks!!!

• S10+User

Does it have Iris scanner?
Its in specs here!!+

• ImranMansoor

Better selfie camera setup than S10+ and S10+ 5G
Small Punch hole cutout middle top of the screen

Ugly desing the same hardware like in s10+. Samsung is going to bankpupt no one is going to buy this...

• Simpson Powers Jonez

I detest the camera cut-out implementation. It seems like a manufacturing flaw to me that's very intrusive on the main feature of any modern era smartphone. The A80 presents a far better "true bezeless screen (TBS)" implementation than any cut-out or tear-drop solution. The A80's fix is still not the best, I must say, but at least it doesn't interfere with my field of view.

The screen size is very small.

• Pupone

So apparently there will be just a single selfie camera looking like a notch at the middle?
It sounds weird since the S10+ and S10 5G have 2 selfie cameras and the S10 5G even already has the quad rear cameras...

Bean, 09 Jun 2019No headphone jack, that's a problem for me.it is actually fine without a headphone jack since we are all moving forward like the situation that happened between full screen devices and physical qwerty keyboards, the main problem they was what if the screen got a part where it was broken and it is more fragile and also years ago most people laugh to the note series since it was big like it was just somewhere 5 inches diagonal and look right now... people consider 6 inched diagonal phone as the average

• gettingthis

irblaster is back! Please let there ba headphone jack and it will be perfect.

Bean, 09 Jun 2019No headphone jack, that's a problem for me.I understand that some people will disagree, some people will be ok with changes, I also was upset but we all know that this was coming so we just got to take it or leave it, plus all smartphone will soon ditch the headphone jack.

• Bean

chats, 08 Jun 2019This phone is so beautiful omg, if huaweI thought that they were... moreNo headphone jack, that's a problem for me.

• gettingthis

irblaster is back! Please let there ba headphone jack and it will be perfect.

Front camera looks ugly. It should also have a 3.5 mm jack.

• kenny