Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

I was on a plane and they said the phone has to be in 'flight mode', so that means no bluetooth headset either!. Only a 3.5mm jack will do.

Why did they remove it? I use my headphone jack to connect music to my car.

If you are on a long train journey, that means carrying dual powerbanks, one for the phone and then another for the bluetooth headphone.

More things to worry about and more things to charge.

Oh, please stop the headphone jack complaining. Do iPhone users still complain today?

• Tim starting from S2

really disappointed...still APTX without HD...

• Tim starting from S2

really disappointed...still APTX without HD...

The phone looks great, but not much better than note9, probably we could get some of the new features via software update.
I own a Note9, so i'll skip this onw, but if you don't have one, this is a great option. Samsung makes awesome smartphones, but i think if you already have a samsung flagship, you shouldn't upgrade to the next version of the phone, but rather wait 2 years

The specs are great but my problem this time is about the design not as much good as s10 plus and removing the headphone jack!

• midoroubi

this phone is beatifull but the design is stolen from p30

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019Huawei , seriously ? Why not ? The guy doesn't want to buy and Apple product with the name Samsung. You can continue to buy their products, the Samsung S9+ is the last Samsung for me also. Why pay 10$ for the dongle when in my country the plus model is 1200 euros ? Why ask money separately for the Super Power charger ? Sounds familiar ? To me it does and it's called Apple.

• ManuelMendes89

And what about 5G? Are they sleeping?

• Mk

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019So why did they make this and remove the Heart Rate Monitor... moreNote plus has sensor but note 10 doesn't

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019"There is no need for that big fat useless pointless hole".... moreWell man Samsung doesnt care a thing they proven it many times and they prove it again.
We have been forced we will pass over and on the end of a day we wont care anyway.
Just try to remember how people were nasty for sealed batteries.
This is the same thing.
Words are spoken bread is eaten and at the evening we will happily continue to live.

Golu, 08 Aug 2019Type c to 3.5 mm dongle is provided in the box."Now the Note 10 doesn't even come with a dongle..." -CNet

So no dongle in the box, u have to buy that for $10

• Jess

Guys actually im out of words...by only seeing the pictures of samsung galaxy note 10 plus i just satisfied....its built in structure just stole my eyes.....oh my god...im a huge fan of samsung S and NOTE series...although i dont have money hoping to buy this phone somehow in any day...thanks

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019its time to switch to another brand like Huawei, Oppo etc ... moreHuawei , seriously ?

So why did they make this and remove the Heart Rate Monitor/Stress Level Sensor?
Thus is very pointless in my opinion. Its basically a Samsung A70 with a pen!

• vesment

why did they remove sensor for heartrate

Sammy, 08 Aug 2019Previously samsung mocked apple for ditching 3.5mm jack An... moreAlso if the people defending the lack of a headphone jack say the future is wireless, why are wired headphones included in the box? And an adaptor? The same people are saying "people can afford bluetooth if they can afford a Note 10" don't realise Samsung are tailoring to people who still use wired. Also many other issues arise with Bluetooth and a lack of a jack. There are other audio devices that use a jack apart from headphones. Also Bluetooth does compress audio quality.

• eddi ramma

Abdullah, 08 Aug 2019Hopefully it have enough free RAM, usually samsung have low... moresamsung has worst ram manager of phones

The Note 10 should not be treated as the base model and the Note 10+ as the improved model. The Note 10+ should be seen as an overpriced base model and the Note 10 as a nerfed model. Especially when you are getting the same ram, a worse screen, no jack etc as the Note 9. I don't know why people are defending this.

BiyoBiyo JunJun, 08 Aug 2019dont overacting ... theres no problem with those thing ....... moreWhy fm can not support other contry?