Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

This phone is driving me insane.

I am REALLY REALLY in love with this phone, especially its design. It's the perfect "dream phone" that I've always wanted.

BUT NO HEADPHONE JACK!!!!!!!!

Man, it's like falling in love with the perfect girl but you find out that she doesn't have a... you know ;)

• Amar

Fonpro, 04 Aug 2019Had anyone noticed that the screen in these leaked fotoz is... moreIt is curved man click on pictures

• Fonpro

Had anyone noticed that the screen in these leaked fotoz isn't curved, which is a very pleasing thing indeed
Anyone to confirm?

• SLEEF

Note 10 most likely to come with Infrared Port which we all badly needed!

Was gonna be the phone purchase of this year but the no headphone jack kills it for me. I want a phone that can drive my AKGs. It seems only LG cares for audiophiles.

• Nocib

It should have mli -std like lg v50.extra protection against elements. Head phone jack is a must.Too squarish.can easily break.

• Vijay India

wasox, 03 Aug 2019Exactly as a note series device should be, want something s... moreUr Right bro

hanggak, 03 Aug 2019No headphone jack = Bye Samsung.That is up to you, I dislike not having a 3.5 mm jack also, but "bye samsung" ? That is just a childish tantrum, as you will no longer get a 3.5 mm jack in regular real flagship devices, the choices remaining would be the gaming phones, that do not appeal to the majority of consumers

No headphone jack = Bye Samsung.

• El Natan

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019It doesn't matter that it does not have a standard headphon... moreBut what if you want to fast charge your device and have an XLR or ¼" out at the same time?

• El Natan

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019Not sure why theres so much moaning about the headphone jac... moreI beg to differ πŸ˜‚

• El Natan

Lucas De Muerte, 03 Aug 2019Those of you moaning about the missing headphone socket. T... moreAfter switching from a Note8 to a OP6T, it's definitely still very important to me.

Kossy, 02 Aug 2019Thin bezels = fragile phone.Agreed

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019heavy and very big Exactly as a note series device should be, want something small and light? There are tons of non-descript chinese cheap devices that should fit your taste and pocket

• Lucas De Muerte

Those of you moaning about the missing headphone socket. Think about the market these phones are usually pitched at, and ask yourselves if the 3.5mm jack is really that important.

heavy and very big

Not sure why theres so much moaning about the headphone jack.

If I could charge my bluetooth headsets on the 3.5mm jack I'd have a use for it, otherwise it's just a hole for bacteria and dust

Time to move on guys, I seriously doubt any of you are plugging an XLR or 5mil to 3.5 adapter into your cellphones, whatever headphones you have are likely outdated, or need the aforementioned adapter anyway so just use XLR or 5mil to USB C

It's A 5G phone ðΕΈβ€œ± nothing is mentioned

This phone is huge and it doesn't have any excuse for not having a headphone jack "to save space".

If it's too much why not put another USB C port since it's "smaller" than the 3.5mm headphone jack.

This phone needs a dongle included since this phone will be very expensive to buy.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019No headphones jack.. Deal breaker.. I guess we will switch ... moreIt doesn't matter that it does not have a standard headphone jack. It comes with USB C to phone jack dongle. You will not even miss it.