Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• gettingthis

irblaster is back! Please let there ba headphone jack and it will be perfect.

Bean, 09 Jun 2019No headphone jack, that's a problem for me.I understand that some people will disagree, some people will be ok with changes, I also was upset but we all know that this was coming so we just got to take it or leave it, plus all smartphone will soon ditch the headphone jack.

• Bean

chats, 08 Jun 2019This phone is so beautiful omg, if huaweI thought that they were... moreNo headphone jack, that's a problem for me.

• gettingthis

irblaster is back! Please let there ba headphone jack and it will be perfect.

Front camera looks ugly. It should also have a 3.5 mm jack.

• kenny

Damn. Its so nice
Time to upgrade my S7 Edge

• PhoneLover

This sounds like a wonderful phone but I can't get over the fact that there won't be a headphone jack. I am glad I didn't wait to buy this, I would have been disappointed. I have a lot of trouble using Bluetooth headphones. I own the s10plus and I am very happy with it. I am also not sure I like the new positioning of the punch hole camera...

• DAN

No 5G support, No Buy !!

No headphone jack, no sale.

• Muktar

It should have secondary display

• android developer

Mobilemaster, 08 Jun 2019The upcoming Pixel will have Dual cameras, and by next yer maybe... morei agree to you, pixel only uses standard optics no using other companies optics but it rocks when pixel captures images. from a 12mp to a pixel vs. a 40mp or a 48mp to other phones and yet pixel still catch it. imagine pixel phones will use optics form other company then make it 40mp or 48mp or 100mp then kaboom. pixel is power.

If that 45W goes official I'll be buying this right away.
Currently on note8.

thanks for bring back the InfraRed Port, where is it after all these years? it really helps with electronics that uses infrared remote, most appreciated

pigtail usb-c to 3.5mm jack is far more expensive and more hassle than putting 3.5 mm jack ... what are they thinking ???

• realistic remix

It seems interesting, but why no headphone Jack port! And the ppi less than previous model! with higher price for sure What do you think guys?

This phone is so beautiful omg, if huaweI thought that they were gonna take over, lmao think this is a dream phone, its a dream come true who so ever disagree, should check a psychology, great job sammy, I love it.

• Sanjuz

Huawei honor 10, 07 Jun 2019Thought it was gonna have exynos 9825? And the price is gonna be... moreno . New Exynos will launch next year .

Livius, 07 Jun 2019Finally triple camera ? Google is destroying everyone with one c... moreThe upcoming Pixel will have Dual cameras, and by next yer maybe even triple. But I have to agree with you, Pixels are the best when it comes to image quality!

• Soban Mub

Realistic81, 08 Jun 2019It seems interesting, but why no headphone Jack port! And less ... moreits big in size may be thats why. and it has around 500 ppi. which is no way bad even if you use vr content. so i feel sad a bit for that

It seems interesting, but why no headphone Jack port! And less ppi than the previous model! With a higher price for sure.
What do you think guys?