Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

I really don’t like my curved screen on the Note 8. The fall off really annoys me. It really only looks great when the screen is off and not in use.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2019You do realize it's all rumors right? No need to get saltyIt's pretty much confirmed mate.

This will be like holding a tablet.Way too big.And I have big hands.I'll go for the smaller version if so.

• Sam

What a monster, very beautiful design. Time to update

CptPower, 10 Jun 201925W charing and 4500 mAh battery what a joke. For its size the... moreNice try trolling, but unless you want your phone to look like a lemon case then idk.

buying my note 9 at $800 in a black friday deal was a good deal, but i would not pay $1000 for a phone, note phones have interesting features like s pen, that huge display that is awesome for watching videos and it is very fast, but for a $1000 phone i would expect more than that

• Lucky670

I wait for Note 11 next year as I keep note9... no thanks for note 10 dont like the camera punch hole..

Kuw, 10 Jun 2019Hey Guys i need your Help.My Samsung Phone is Overheated beacuse... morePut it in a pack of rice, it will be fine.

• MasterthermCZ

Kuw, 10 Jun 2019Hey Guys i need your Help.My Samsung Phone is Overheated beacuse... moreI think you shouldn't do that. You'd rather take it to the closest Samsung centre and let them to tell you more, but freezer or fridge don't seem as good choice, it might damage phone by it. I wouldn't risk that...

• MasterthermCZ

I think, the Note10 Pro and even the basic Note10 will have the same selfie camera video resolution as S10+ ... 2160p front video.

[deleted post]Yes i am but phone albost 7 inches big should have atr leat 8000 mAh.
4500 is just for fun.

Bodybuilder Strong, 09 Jun 2019Note 10 - Still QHD Resolution, Still ONLY shitty 12 or 16 Mp ca... morethey have really good cameras, and mp dont mean almost absolutely anything related to picture quality and it will maybe have a 64 mp sensor because they are in the progress of making it

• powerba11

last time I bought samsung note was in 2014, I'm willing to pay arround 1000EUR for a note 10, but if samsung will continue to equip their flagship with cuved display and hole in the screen I will not buy it. Look arround Samsung, look at the competitors, your Samsung design team should be replaced... you design team has start to be like the ones from Sony...stuck in the past!

• Kuw

Hey Guys i need your Help.My Samsung Phone is Overheated beacuse of Wether in Kuwait Temperature is too High. My phone is stop working . So i can phone in Fridge or Freezer. So it will damage the phone or not.
Phone is j4 and j7 prime ...

• Techkung

Have you ever reflected and compared with other companies, u a lower tech than others

• Ali

kenny, 08 Jun 2019Damn. Its so nice Time to upgrade my S7 Edgei recommended to you buy a galaxy s9+

25W charing and 4500 mAh battery what a joke.
For its size the battery should be at least 10k mAh

• jk

OMG Dear, Samsung please remove the curve display on Note series beg you..............!!

• Benny

OMG, holepunch camera? When will the realize we do not want HOLES in our display.
Neext.

• JaymeD

Bodybuilder Strong, 09 Jun 2019Note 10 - Still QHD Resolution, Still ONLY shitty 12 or 16 Mp ca... moreYou really don't need more that that... if you do, just buy a DSL Carmera, the sensor/lenses are much more important than a huge Megapixel count. Regarding storage most phones don't even offer a 512Gb, what are you talking about? Don't be a baby.