Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• wrc

Surfer2404, 17 Aug 2019Am thinking of trading in my Note 8 for 10+ in January 2020... moreim at the same point pay high price or wait
do it now or wait 2022 when 5g works everywhere + cheaper and new graphite batteries coming 2021/22
possibly soon market crash whats going to bring prices down

• Not an exynos fan

Exynos?

LoL

• Surfer2404

Am thinking of trading in my Note 8 for 10+ in January 2020- or will I? I am considering the Galaxy Fold as well; but opened Fold screen area won't be much more than your average tablet. So what to do- wait a bit longer for the next Note model or go for the Fold?

• Sherry

Note 10 design is sort of disappointing. It is sort of like the Samsung galaxy s6 (without the headphone jack).

• Andy

Think I'll hold off. Have the Note 9 which is very decent. 12GB RAM with that battery life would kill it. Not a whole lotta difference other than of course a better Note 9.
No audio jack(Not ready for that step, lol)
Recommend on waiting for the Note 11 or something.

AnonD-874772, 16 Aug 2019Really a big improvement over the note 9. Wish it had a Dua... moreLike what? The only improvement is the uwa camera

• Eksa

In official images the screen edges doesn't seem much rounded, but unfortunately they are rounded. If you try to hide rounded edges, why do you still put them?

• Sher

Plz make galaxy mini ,like palm , all screen , 4 inch

churchie, 15 Aug 2019most phones dont seem to have the headphone jack anymore j... moreonly cause stupid apple.

• man

osa75, 15 Aug 2019the only good thing about note10 is making the note 9 cheap... moreIt is still expensive though, but yeah will get Note 9 soon. I still like a screen without any obstruction.

• Note9 User

Saksham, 15 Aug 2019I am using samsung note 9 ... should i upgrade to samsung n... moreComing from a Note9 I wouldn't, I'd wait for Note11 or if that doesn't cut it, then Note12, graphene batteries will definitely be here by this point & it'll be interesting if they put the jack back, or some other excuse.
Unless there's some great trade in deal/ bundle (I'm not interested in the £450 offer from Samsung), at least wait for the review & Black Friday deals.
It depends on your needs & what matters to you.

Really a big improvement over the note 9. Wish it had a Dual front camera setup.

• Bobby

Thin all round bezels means very fragile. Be very careful , future buyers of note 10+. It's practically 95 % glass.

• Steven

Max A, 16 Aug 2019I've been waiting for this phone turn out to be disapointin... more1. Note 10+ if you need S Pen
2. S10+ if you want best for the money
3. Mate 30 Pro if you want gratest and latest

• Lucky670

Saksham, 15 Aug 2019I am using samsung note 9 ... should i upgrade to samsung n... moreNo point to upgrade from note 9 to 10... I own note 9 and wont upgrade to 10.. I wait for note 11 so that up to u to keep or upgrade..

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019No sd card , no audio Jack, very small battery, another ter... moreSamsung basher ..................

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019No sd card , no audio Jack, very small battery, another ter... moreTerrible ???? What are you talking about ????

osa75, 15 Aug 2019the only good thing about note10 is making the note 9 cheap... moreYeah thats the point ...........

Model, 16 Aug 2019No full screen, ugly punch hole, boaring. It is not boring at all ..........

• Atif

Where is 3.5mm Headphone Jack?
I changed my mind and don't to buy it. Maybe I goes to Note9 or S10+