Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

AxelF, 24 Jun 2019The lack of 3.5mm headphone jack is a show stopper for me h... moreIt might have a dongle though, so IMHO that's not a huge issue

• Birazz roy

Samsung is the best unsecured phone....incase my phone is missing... then there was so many technicians in narrow Lane they broke down phone lock....... iPhone lock is the best secure phone...

Looks like a beast. Also It has fm radio and ir port. That is good but punch hole looks so ugly and notch is better than a hole.

No Buy Because Hybrid Dual SIM. I like only dedicated memory card slot with dual sim slot

• mobileman

hmm, no popup fron cam, just idiotics hole screen,noway. i dontnee donce a week pic my face.
nothing special from note 9, what i have now. excellent phone,still.
..well there is under screen fingerprint scanner.. okay but ,then 3.5mmausio has gone.
samsung not listen customers.
i dontpay that 1200$

• paulsoft1

yes my giant phone maker. i wl buy the one with ir and fm. thx samsung

This back design is horrible. The front is now close to perfection, but those sharp corners of the Note series are a nightmare for everyday use. From a design perspective, the whole purpose for that centered display hole is to respect a symmetric front design (the main disadvantage of the S10) - symmetric means beautiful - we all know that. I hate that hole in the S10 series. I hate the fact that it's in the right corner. That is the one of the main reason I bought a new S9+; that and the iris; and that stupid fingerprint which does not support display protection. But to offset the back camera it's so much worse. People have been mocking Iphone for years because it wobbles on tables due to that offset protrusion. It's an ugly back with the camera offset. It's a great front. S8 / S9 has such a great design ... what is wrong with you Samsung? After 10 years of beautiful symmetric back design you come up with this? What is the purpose of that center camera display now, if the back is now offset?

Pupone, 25 Jun 2019I do not understand why Samsung is not putting a double cam... moremaybe they are trying to remedy the creepy selfie epidemic

• Pupone

I do not understand why Samsung is not putting a double camera at the front as the S10+ or S10 5G? This ToF really helped to improve the selfies.
When I see what is expected for this Note 10 Pro, I think that S10 5G is better even if not available in every country yet.

• Mr_MMS

ImranMansoor, 25 Jun 2019Both Note 10 Vanilla and Note 10 Pro comes with microSD sup... moreBut a rumor said that non pro version wont get micro sd slot.

• ImranMansoor

wasox, 24 Jun 2019There is some sad leak about removing the sd card function,... moreBoth Note 10 Vanilla and Note 10 Pro comes with microSD support up to 1 TB

• AxelF

The lack of 3.5mm headphone jack is a show stopper for me having invested in quality noise cancelling headphones for flights and bus travel. I loved my Note phones to date. Unlikely to update if this is the case.

This is gonna be my first phone that isn't an LG. I'm so hyped!!

• flagshipper

weight: 300 g?
meanwhile xiaomi will already have camera under display..
wait for Note 12 before trump gets reelected: lighter, camera under display, back to roots.

There is some sad leak about removing the sd card function, at least in one of the models, that would be very, very disappointing...

• Petesake

no 802.11 ax :(

Jrodintheory, 22 Jun 2019The FM radio only worked from using the cable from the head... moreMaybe you can use headphone with tipe c jack 😎

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2019FM Radio is perhaps Market Dependent: USA and Canada only.The FM radio only worked from using the cable from the headphones. With no headphone jack, there cant be a radio.

Jrodintheory, 22 Jun 2019It says there's an FM radio but there's no headphone jack, ... moreFM Radio is perhaps Market Dependent: USA and Canada only.

FahrezaCretasius, 19 Jun 2019RIP 3.5mm jack. NoooooooooSad but true