Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

I am not gonna buy this shit they simply ruined this beautiful display by that scare like ugly camera punch hole...by by Samsung.....

Zill, 30 Jul 2019Do we really need that size of the engine for our day to da... moreIf so, there are literally dozens of devices that do somewhat fine, go pick yours

Nickn, 30 Jul 2019This maybe gonna laid even more😂a iPhone lagging never hear... moreMaybe the iPhone is lagging because of the battery getting worse?

no 3/5mm jack, bad news 😞

I hope that there will be 4K display and 5000 mAh battery on the galaxy S11 or Note 11.
Everywone will like say WOW 5000 mAh battery but there was an samsung phone that has the 5000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A9 PRO: Specs: https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a9_pro_(2016)-7903.php

• Nickn

iPhoneUser, 29 Jul 2019i am deffo getting this. MY XS Max is so laggyThis maybe gonna laid even more😂a iPhone lagging never heard about it b4🤔

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019Ops! There is no IR?? I think my opinion changed.. lol that was years ago wake up

• irblasterismust

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019Ops! There is no IR?? I think my opinion changed.. definitely!!!

Ops! There is no IR?? I think my opinion changed..

• Rich watarious

The competition between Samsung and Huawei at the flagship segment is intensifying. Now it comes down to your own preference.

• Rich watarious

Wow, I love what I see, lovely design esp. The front, great job there. I believe it will sell better than the S10 & S10+ I wish the were 2 variants. Great Job Samsung. I am waiting for review. I compare more than ten reviews before I consider which phone to buy.

• No Name

Iris scanner listed on Spec list! Can that be possible?

No headphone jack. Well, I won't buy it

but the graphic may present SG Note 10

• Zill

Do we really need that size of the engine for our day to day requirements? 95% of prospective users will not use 95% of capabilities of this phone. I mean for using social media, playing stupid games, taking photos do a customer supposed to have this thing, I think specs are immaterial this baby is the matter of lifestyle and nothing else. For average standard user pixel 3a is more than enough.

• cynicalistic

R.V.J., 29 Jul 2019"Where is the Irish scanner??" I think it comes with a P... moreplease Iris not Irish

iPhoneUser, 29 Jul 2019i am deffo getting this. MY XS Max is so laggyDamn, that's pretty weird. Considering the horsepower that it has it shouldn't really be laggy since the phone is still pretty much new. i recently switched from android to iOS and the fluidity of the os amazed me

Well, 6.8" almost 7"
Extremely huge for nothing.

Thicker, heavier, larger. And what ? Oh, because it has a s-pen.
And also, 4300 mah means no sense for this.

Excuse me but, in my opinion, it's not acceptable for a mobile phone. Lack of features, and worse.

Aweosme phn for ever i guess

90+% Screen to body ration is CRAZY. Just look at how Phones and their screens evolved. When you get this phone IRL, I bet most of you will be just like: Dayummnnn.
The next step they need to do is get rid of the camera, by placing it under the screen, when there is time to. And by doing that, a trully bezel less phone will be achieved.
Yet I still wished they'd place the cutout on the left or right side, that way it's less disturbing but this isn't bad either. Hopefully with the 11th series of the S and Note lineup.
But yeah, this won't be a bad device after all.
Things just get crazier and crazier. IP 69 rating. Whaaaaat.