Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• James

since samsung gives out wireless earbuds last time, headphone jack is less important in my opinion, but definitely come in handy on flights where you can only used wired ones.

• Foysal

If there is no headphone jack in note 10+ its not worth to buy.bcoz headphone jack is very needed thing in a phone must just like Samsung's others flagship devices.

• Rogee

MROCK, 25 Jul 2019tha problem whas price because check the features and funct... moreAlthough the oneplus 7 pro is a great phone, the hardware and quality aren't the same as the note 10+.

• Art

75Styl3r, 24 Jul 2019Sorry , but if there is no headphone jack its usless, so no... moreGet a bluetooth 3.5mm receiver from amazon thats what I did.

tha problem whas price because check the features and functions compare with one plus 7 pro on gsmrena it's just equal. but one plus not have s pen and camera quality .my opinion of price is just 1050$ it's best budget

Taha, 22 Jul 2019First time i buy note 3 and then note 4 and then note8 and ... moreMost surely you did not buy ANY note series device, the note 10+ will have just slightly bigger dimensions than the note 9

• 75Styl3r

Sorry , but if there is no headphone jack its usless, so now i will have to throw my car away because i have aux and my new phone wont.

• cosmic

The Samsung Note10+ is missing the 3.5 headphone jack.

sometimes i feel bad about how apple users just suck up to what is given to them, its practically the same thing since iPhone 4 with such minimum design changes and the least hardware upgrades still they stick with apple and learn to live with it.
now in 2019 bluetooth headphones have come such a long way and there are quite a few that are pretty good too, dont take me wrong there is nothing that could replace the AKGs that came with my note 8, but everything wireless is where we're headed even though how much u may love to put a charging cable in your phone, we will goto wireless charging eventually.
for 10 years the note was the most feature rich phone of the year, every year, no corners cut. apple took away the headphone jack heck they even took away the fingerprint sensor (touch ID) still apple users are like yeah dont worry, no headphone jack, no touch ID, no design changes, no software updates, no night mode since so many years - yet they still say yeah this apple is perfect.
soooo, the headphone jack is just something that used to be the best thing about the samsung, but i guess its time to give galaxy buds a try then make decisions about the headphone jack. change is hard.
I look over at the huawei phones and damn those things look incredible, but then even they dont have headphone jacks on the pro version. well lets see, the only thing I'm disappointed about it no increase in refresh rate, damn those oneplus 7 pro screens made themselves look so good!

• Liv

Almost identical to s10+ in term of spec except for larger screen & better battery n charger. Also too damn expensive.

• Kamal

Taha, 22 Jul 2019First time i buy note 3 and then note 4 and then note8 and ... moreU can buy note 10 reguler 6.4 inchh. Do not drama

• Silver

Taha, 22 Jul 2019First time i buy note 3 and then note 4 and then note8 and ... moreReading the specs list would probably help! its a tiny bit bigger than your note 9, just removing a lot of the dead space and making the screen bigger...

• Model

Exynos give low battery backup.

• Taha

First time i buy note 3 and then note 4 and then note8 and then note9 and now i am not going to buy note seariouse how can i put that mobile in my pocket 6.7 inch even i cannot sit with the ph in my pocket its not a mobile you can call it TAB

Bob, 21 Jul 2019The lack of a 3.5mm jack, which I use DAILY means I'll be r... moreI agree, the lack of it is one big disappointment. I think if you're mocking Apple for not having a 3,5mm jack, one should definetely implement it in their own phones.

• Bouman

Nelly, 21 Jul 2019if the spec listed here is exactly the way it will be, then... moreNo headfone jack. Too squarish. Punch hole. Horrible.

• Nelly

if the spec listed here is exactly the way it will be, then it meet all my need and best replacement for my galaxy note4. just hope price will be little bit affordable

• Bob

The lack of a 3.5mm jack, which I use DAILY means I'll be replacing my Note 4 with a Note 9 and then completely dropping Samsung for my phone after that.

Ok, we are going to see about that in a few weeks... the renders aready give out what the phone will have, but we will confirm all the information when we get to the event.

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2019will they stay stick to 12 mp cameras forever?No theres a 64 mp being made