Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite

• nik reyza

007, 21 Feb 20221) is it water and dust proof? Like note 10 or 10 plus. 2)... moreNope. Just checked the specs

I have tried the USB-c connector with headphone adapter versus 3,5 mm normal headphone jack. As I have guessed, 3,5 mm normal headphone output is much loader! Samsung, please return headphone jack back!

• Ng

Battery life very bad after one ui 4.0 and 4.1

• Siva

Abhi, 01 May 2022Is it worth buying renewed from amazon in 2022 now in may? Don't get a Note 10 Lite. Mine knocked out 7 months after warranty. Motherboard & battery need replacement costing as much as a new phone. Mine is not an isolated case.

• samguys

Ayaan , 28 Apr 2022Note sure but it has received android 12 and one ui 4.1 wi... moreyup. Note10Lite still can receive the latest update.
Now we can set RAM Plus up to 8GB. Nice!

• Abhi

Is it worth buying renewed from amazon in 2022 now in may?

• Ayaan

Rans, 23 Apr 2022It'll get Android 13. Note sure but it has received android 12 and one ui 4.1 with march security patch update which is the latest.

• Prashant

How much fingerprints it support? Mine only 3.

• Rans

Vishhh, 13 Nov 2021Forget Android 13, it didnt even get Android 12 till now!It'll get Android 13.

• Prashant

Received One UI 4.1 with March security update.

• Prashant

Received February 2022 Security update with fingerprint scanner and camera improvements.

Omar Shahroor, 26 Feb 2022I think that the battery has gotten worse after upgrading..... moretry to not use power saving and shut off aod's that takes too much of ur battery and dont use power saving hope this might help

• Shashank

Gt89, 26 May 2020hello I've had this phone for a few days and it seems af... moreYes i have faced after playing games having online play mode requiring large data

Omar Shahroor, 26 Feb 2022I think that the battery has gotten worse after upgrading..... moreYes exactly the and issue here. Even tried putting apps to sleep and optimising often. Everything else is fine though, just the poor battery after update

• Omar Shahroor

I think that the battery has gotten worse after upgrading.. Because it used to perform extremely good but now even with power saving on.. It doesn't last, as it used to be even though I'm not a heavy user.. The stand by power consumption is very high.. Does anyone else have this problem?

• Prashant

Jinggo, 29 Jan 2022Need to slide it. No, you are wrong. I've updated my Note 10 Lite, brightness can be changed manually by both sliding and tapping, thanks for misleading.

• Prashant

007, 21 Feb 20221) is it water and dust proof? Like note 10 or 10 plus. 2)... more1) No, but my Note 10 Lite has rubberized sealing in SIM card tray. So possibly some kind of water resistance, but not officially, don't take any risk.
2) No, it is a upper midrange phone.

• 007

1) is it water and dust proof? Like note 10 or 10 plus.
2) note 10 lite is a flagship phone?

Thanks...

Upgrading my Note 10 lite to android 12 rendered the device worse than budget phones I've had, ever. Messages won't pop up, calls won't dial, wifi and data cannot turn on, some apps won't work.