Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite

• Malaki Ang Bayag

you guys getting android 12? my note 10 lite still at android 9. what is happening. is my note 10 lite fake??

• ben

Sash, 14 Feb 2022Galaxy Note 10 Lite 6/128GB MTN Network South Africa Re... morethnx you

• Sash

Galaxy Note 10 Lite 6/128GB

MTN Network South Africa
Receiving Android 12 One UI 4 update today
January 2022 Security Patch
2.2GB Download file

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2022After upgrading to Android 12 one UI 4.0 my Note10 Lite oft... morewait for 2nd update which should be higher then 250MB , i am also having issues when playing music when unlocked music stops for few moments, 4g and wifi also not stable as before happened battery drain, same issues when android 11 was released .

After upgrading to Android 12 one UI 4.0 my Note10 Lite often loses wifi connection with my home wifi network, also something is wrong with 4g connection- poor network, both problems didn't exist before and also battery life went worse. Dislike if upgrade brings downgrades.

Neturan, 10 Feb 2022The new update with one ui4.0 and android 12 is supersmooth.Just updated it to Android 12 / One UI 4.0,
no negatives so far.

• Neturan

Sash, 10 Feb 2022Hi all, Who has received android 12 so far? - what regi... moreThe new update with one ui4.0 and android 12 is supersmooth.

• Sash

Hi all,

Who has received android 12 so far?
- what region are you in
- One UI 4.0 or is it One UI 4.2
- any speed / battery improvements
- any issues

Thanks!

• Saha

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2021 Will this phone be supported like to android 13? Or the 12... moreThe last android it'll get is 13

Spectre02, 28 Jan 2022Not yet, i mean my region havent got One UI 4 update over n... moreMy region already roll out

• Jinggo

Prashant, 27 Jan 2022On One UI 4, what is functioning of new brightness slider? ... moreNot yet, i mean my region havent got One UI 4 update over note 10 lite so cant really comment... will let u know once it roles out

• Prashant

On One UI 4, what is functioning of new brightness slider? Tap or we have to drag slider to change brightness?

• Prashant

Any considerable problem after android 12 update?

• Kobina.EKD

Just received Android 12 on my Note10 Lite. I wasn't expecting the update this (January) month. Thank you, Samsung. 😁👌🏾

sean.boswell, 19 Jan 2022Having Note 10 lite for about a year now, no regrets. I bou... moreI read your comment using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite :) mine, in dark colour

• sean.boswell

Having Note 10 lite for about a year now, no regrets. I bought this back in Jan 21 when this model was very close to end of production and after a very tough search for Aura Red, finally managed to get hold of one in Red. I remember calling many shops and the Samsung sales and mostly only had the black units available. The main plus for this phone would be the screen, 3.5MM input (considering it to be very rare these days) and the 25W fast charger packed inside the box. Initially I had issues with the battery where it last for only about a day after heavy use but later after some tweaking in the settings managed to improve . Choosing between the S20 FE and this would very tough considering S20 FE has stereo speakers, WiFi 6, 120 Hz display which are all killer features and becoming a norm these days.

I went for this mainly for the display and also the Pen although I don't use the pen much. The display although lacks 120Hz, is a absolute stunner (punchy AMOLED colors and good screen real estate). If only the design was not rounded edge this would stack up well in the physical design with the rest of the Notes. Glad that Android 12 is coming in for this model.

• Distatyon

MarkoR, 27 Dec 2021Tihing isn't about nanometers cuz exynos 9810 is flags... moreAbsolutely agree

• Distatyon

Really loving this phone. I have it for 1.5 years now and it still delivers on everything. Camera is really great, especially if you know how to use it, battery live is very good (not perfect tho) I love the screen with its punchy super amoled colors. I really can't ask for much more, I can say that I absolutely do not regret picking this phone up when my S7 Edge died after 4 years. I did had my doubts because it was a mid-range phone but in my humble opinion these are definitely the better value phones nowadays and I still have access to micro SD, headphone jack and a charger in the box with 25W fast charging which is the exact same the s21 line got. And I paid 399€ with the 8gb RAM and awesome Red Color 😎 to sum it up I'm really happy and if someone is considering it in 2022 it still is definitely worth it (depending on the price of course)

PS: forgot about updates. It'll still receive android 12 and possibly 13 too. While note 9 died at 10, which is a major plus for a non high end phone