Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite

Got this phone for 2 days now and was upgraded to Android11 just after 1 day. Was using P20 before. This phone is superb and really a bang for the buck. The spen has so many functions useful for me. Camera is also very good even at dark. Only downside is a slower fingerprint sensor (actually an advantage sometimes bec accidental unlock is reduced) and bit heavier. Non IP rating is not a problem with me since why would you want to expose a Note in water anyways? With 2 more major upgrades guaranteed, I guess this is the best that can be bouth at its price range (got this at around $420 only).

• Jennifer

Good phone overall. The downsides of this phone is basically Exynos 9810 overheating and terrible battery life. I'm happy with this phone :D

• AJ

Malik zaki, 11 Dec 2020How to solve Camera problem when i open camera screen goes ... moreGo to developer options.

Turn OFF Don't keep activities

Honest Opinion....I bought the phone about 9 months ago.
The phone is cool for its price, if you can't dole out the extra cash for the full version.

HIGH POINTS
Satisfactory battery life
Conference calling okay.
Bluetooth connectivity okay

LOW POINTS
Loss of voice signal during calls once in a while.
Audio from the phone suddenly stopped, but was fixed after a the phone was restarted.
When the phone is on auto rotate , the browser freezes at times and may require a restart.

• shayan

poc, 07 Feb 2021android 11, so far satisfied - fingerprint reader faster ... moreplz try camera section

• Nimz

Hey all, I actually got mine a couple of days back. In fact I downgraded from Samsung galaxy s10 but I'm happy. The s-pen, super fast charging is awesome. The screen is bigger. Got a minor update of 179mb after getting the phone and after another 12hrs got update to android 11. I see some people commenting battery life n all but I don't find such issues. Besides screen n s pen both perfect. Phone is slightly heavy but manageable. Overall I'm happy with the change from s10 to this one. Though I wanted note 10 plus but didn't want to invest heavily. Got my Aura Glow note 10 lite at $420

• User

Anni, 07 Feb 2021What things are missing ? Can you please elaborate. I haven... moreFor example the faces category in gallery is gone. Some animations in the UI aren't pollished enought yet. Other thing that is limited rather than missing is edge lighting - the strange thing is it has more customization options but its limited to brief notifications only. The night hyperlapse which was introduced with one ui 2.1 is still missing(I don't get it why, beacuse A71 have this feature, regardless it's weaker processor). The animation between AOD and lockscreen is missing too(S9 and Note 9 with the same processor have it). The good thing is that the most 3rd party apps like chrome run smoother than before. One thing that samsung claims, but its not true, is the faster and more accurate autofocus- its blazing fast in goodlight but its struggling as hell in low light, just like before the update.

• Rahul

User, 06 Feb 2021It depends. The phone feels faster and smoother after the a... moreThanks dude i planning to buy note 10 lite only because of s pen and don't want to invest heavily

• poc

android 11, so far satisfied
- fingerprint reader faster
- battery is better optimized
- application switching faster
- one UI 3 fixes a lot of little things
(I haven't tried the camera yet)

Dagon96, 07 Feb 2021I have this bug on my phone from long time ago. Lately it h... morefor me it was working normally before android 11 update i had no problem always recognized my fingerprint but after update useless

Hi, Please let me on the call quality of this phone. I have heard that M series and A series have low and muffled voice, hence I was looking for buying this phone. Does this phone have clean, clear crisp voice? This is very important to me

evilboy, 06 Feb 2021after update i get around 6:30h sot before under 5h and fin... moreI have this bug on my phone from long time ago. Lately it happened less often. I was hoping they repair this bug with android 11, not make it worse

• Anni

User, 06 Feb 2021It depends. The phone feels faster and smoother after the a... moreWhat things are missing ? Can you please elaborate. I haven't updated yet.

User, 06 Feb 2021It depends. The phone feels faster and smoother after the a... moreafter update i get around 6:30h sot before under 5h and fingerprint is buggy wont turn unless i try to select unlock via passcode then back and then fingerprint works

• User

Rahul, 06 Feb 2021guys can you share your android 11 experience is bad or maj... moreIt depends. The phone feels faster and smoother after the android 11 update. One thing that I dont like is the messenger chat heads are gone and replaced with android chat bubbles, which are terrible compared to the original chat heads. The battery life is about the same as android 10. The camera is improved a little. There are some things missing, but not a big deal. Overwall the update is 8/10.

• Madu

Dagon96, 04 Feb 2021Hello. I am a note 10 lite...not a year just like 3 and a h... moreNoted Thanks Bro

• madu

Dagon96, 04 Feb 2021When i was writting the first comment i forgot what were al... moreThanks Bro

• Rahul

guys can you share your android 11 experience is bad or major improvement i am planning to buy only main reason in s oen at low budget

Madu, 26 Jan 2021HI anyone could you suggest this Phone? I see here most ... moreWhen i was writting the first comment i forgot what were all the questions, so hwre i continue.
Cpu is good, at least in benchmarks it is prety small difference compared to the latest ones.
I am not sure if it really goes all the way to the advertised frecwency, but yiu know, it is ztill an 8 core cpu.
The gpu on the other hand is kinda bad, about half of the performance that even snapdragon 865 used to have.
Good enough for gaming nevertheless. I used to play lineage 2 revolution on it and at high with player density maximum i had no problem whatsoever. It was warming up, of course. Maybe something changed up in the last 2 months since i didn't play it...as i sayed in the lrevious post they updated the battery software so maybe it improved and i didn't evsn notice yet.
Now i just play games like hungry dragon, sim city buildit and angry birds 2 and not even a warming up most of the time.
Statistics show that temperature tend to stay at 38-40 degreeds celsius which is not bad. A little warm.

I've heard tgat they started to bring android 11 on it in france, india and other countries, i am waiting for it in Romania and Moldova now :)

Madu, 26 Jan 2021HI anyone could you suggest this Phone? I see here most ... moreHello. I am a note 10 lite...not a year just like 3 and a half months of usage but j can tell you about many things.
Camera is very clean in good light, but it will struggle in low light. For real, the low light pics are prety bad. Not awfull i might say, especially if you can keep the phone well enough not shaking.
Battery life is good. I ussually get about 8 to 10 hours of screen on time, with mostly wifi and ussually with no bluetooth activated and around 50% luminosity.
It is ok'ish considering the fact that when i am at work i have very low phone signal and it uses more battery this way.
I can tell you that 1 or 2 updates ago the phone used to have problems with battery draining, but as far as i can tell not anymore.
I even had a moment or 2 when at 10% battery it was turning off like at 0%. So far, in the past 1 month and a half i didn't experience it, but who knows.

Performance is very good still, i am hoping for even better results when android 11 comes out.
My only problem is that they didn't add samsung DeX...it is not a deal braker but it would stilll be nice to have.
And by the way, the s pen is extraordinary. Taking notes on the go has never been more easy.