Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Michael Max, 25 May 2020I think the Camera will be 50mp because use the new samsung... moreThe upcoming Exynos 992 6nm going to be better than crap dragon.

does not look much better than Note9

4500mAh... Why... and even a 5g phone, it's unbelievable.
When will Sammy realize we need some more power in our phones...

• rajbi

the name is to biiig
can you name it samsung note 20+

• Matth0351

Anonymous, 25 May 2020Say NO to 5G! They are knowingly destroying lives for money... moreYou're totally correct. Verizon's 5G is so good, yet you have to be very close. T-Mobile's 5G is the worst because it's barely ahead of 4G.

After saw the new renders that looks like Chinese vivo phones changed my mind no thanks.

Say NO to 5G! They are knowingly destroying lives for money and lying pretending it's harmless

• Lucky067

look nice but I pass until 2022 for next note 22 so I keep my note 10+ for at least 26 month time... i keep watch for any new feature etc in 2022... plenty of time

• triple

how can i get it

• Michael Max

I think the Camera will be 50mp because use the new samsung camera sensor but i hope SD 865 came to Indonesia 😁

• secondstep

same old same old, just another refresh with a new price tag.

bet some day they're going to have Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra Ultimate Extreme+

• Bermo bandit

I can't believe how heavily people are going on a rumor. Or are rumors taken as release information now? And then some people are talking about thick bezels, really, that screen is as thin as can be if its flat screen which I hope it will be.

the leaked info comes from industry insiders who are close to the matter eg ice universe, jon Prosser, digital chat station. and more etc, all with a proven track record

• Sahil hasan

Nice mobile

• bigoo

Mobilemaster, 22 May 2020I think Samsung has a solution for the focus issue for this... moreHuawei already has that feature with the p40 pro plus model

The render looks very nice and professional. Too bad Samsung phones are bad for modding and ROM development

My old Huawei Mate 20 x is much better!

I'm tne note 10 plus user and a fan of curved screen. I lnow it useless but looks cool. I hope note 20 will have the curved screen too

the display specs here are incorrect. note20+ would use ltpo display which can handle qhd@144hz

Suso, 24 May 2020Again only the US gets the Snapdragon. But we all pay the s... moreExynos 992 won't have overheating problems so it won't be as bad as the exynos 990