Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

mun5073, 24 Aug 2020take samsung galaxy note 20 ultra or oppo find x2 pro?I would go for Oppo due better camera 120 hz on 2k screen.
there are good deals on ebay now around 900 usd which is almost 400 usd less than note 20 ultra.

Alex, 22 Aug 2020Dust under camera lens, dust under screen, my friend got S2... moreActually Xiamio about to go bankrupt and Samsung keeps dooming.

• eF

Do you have problems with nfc payments, like google pay? Doesnt work at all... Even NFC loyalty cards, local bank NFC app doesnt work too... When you hold near the bank terminal - just no reaction. NFC works - I've read bank card information succesfully.

take samsung galaxy note 20 ultra or oppo find x2 pro?

Guys It all depends on where you are getting your phone from.
I live in Taiwan just got it today.
its snapdragon with dual sim specifically designed for Hong Kong and Taiwan.
theres no dust underscreen.
No overheating during games.
My wife has S20 Ultra snapdragon version from Hong Kong.
S20 Ultra vs Note 20 Ultra;
performance almost the same.
however camera is quiet better.
if you need S pen and better camera go for the Note.
battery is far better on S20 ultra though.

He was talking about s20+ since S20+ have exynos 990 same as Note 20 Ultra.
Is it possible that you people fight about this crap?

• czar

right answer, 22 Aug 2020yes it gets really hot during gaming I have been using it f... moreusing it for 3 months, released for a few days. you must work at samsung that is outstanding bro !

• right answer

Flo, 22 Aug 2020I need someone to tell me how is the exynos 990 working in... moreyes it gets really hot during gaming I have been using it for 3months now but overall it's a good phone

• Alex

Dust under camera lens, dust under screen, my friend got S20 and he is so disappointed with the battery life and heating, another friend bought S7 Edge few years ago after opening of the box the screen was a bit detached from the body and he doesn’t got replacement, just to mention the explosion of S7 note, just so many glitches and the pathetic exynos 990 on top with the same price tag as sd865+. Samsung’s feature doesn’t seems so bright as many customers are very frustrated and turning to other brands, Samsung lost 31% market share in Europe while Xiaomi gained 60% much cheaper and better value for money.

• Geko

Flo, 22 Aug 2020I need someone to tell me how is the exynos 990 working in... moreI have this phone for less then 1 day, sound like crap over Bluetooth headphones, doesn't worth the money, you better of with last year model, or maybe another brand

What about dust camera under lens , dust under screen.
It has been reported , there are few articles on net?

• Mj1994

I'm wondering what is the screen ratio for this device ?
Is 19.5:9 or 20:9 ? Can anyone help me with this .

• Flo

I need someone to tell me how is the exynos 990 working in this phone... Does it gets hot because of gaming??? Need help

• MG

Does the USA model SM-N986U1 support e-sim at the same time with a physical sim card?

WhySooSerious, 20 Aug 2020Soo sammy tells their loyal customers that they cannot fit ... moreWith a thought, how wide is it?

• Waseem

Jacktackle, 19 Aug 2020Yes it works as it runs on band 78 r u sure about it?

• ml

If I were you guys , I would wait a while till they send an "update" to destroy your perfectly good phones and pretend not to know about it before I pass judgment.

Here in Germany, the Note 20 Ultra is a absolute Scam with their Exynos 990 and it's overpriced. No wonder why people buy the Mi Note 10 from Xiaomi instead of this.
I have the feeling they discriminating and scamming the European customers and they see them as second class while American customers getting the SD 865+ of it....

Jacktackle, 19 Aug 2020Why don't you buy note 9? It's same as note 10+ n... moreWhy don't you buy the Note 1? KKkkkkkkk

Soo sammy tells their loyal customers that they cannot fit a 5mm jack in their 12inch tablet
But can fit a pen in 7inch device 😅😅