Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

• Oh

AnonD-431572, 07 Sep 2015Of course, I can't take a side, Notes are good. What should I do... moreMan, relax. It's an electronic device. If problems appear, just excgange the thing. Don't overthink everything.

Rd, 23 Feb 2016Bro, cool down. VR is offered because i believe this is a failur... moreVR headsets using the phone screen is the only reason to have greater than 500 pixels per inch.
This is the killer feature for a screen this beautiful.
Also OLED blackness (drool)!

Radiation? Can turn aerial off....

Battery exploding? -I think you are reaching here...

But these VR headsets use the screen of the phone(not usb-c output, for 'video output'I am guessing is what you are saying here) to save cost.

Heavy isn't the factor to worry about, although 'leverage' concerns me... (The weight being further from our centre of balance), with vr sets comfort is important.
I have a set of Sony hmd-t3w and they do me fine for half hour play sessions of dirt rally.
Not comfortable enough even lying down to truly enjoy movies etc, though a lot of people mod them for extra comfort.

I like these oculus vr sets that are cheap and use the phone screen, good work Sammy.

Oh and I believe they allow a 'pass through' (using the phone camera to show 'real world' on the screen)
People probably wouldn't know when you were watching them.... Might even get it back to front and think you are watching them when in fact you are sitting in a vr cinema!

• Rd

Tcool, 23 Feb 2016How about Sony VR, Alcatel VR and HTC VR? Why would they follow... moreBro they sure are bound to change. I would call them prototyoe.

Because change is the name of the game if they have to survive.

LG implemented the right way bro.

Rd, 23 Feb 2016YesYes trolling.

• Rd

Tcool, 23 Feb 2016Ow really? "failure Architecture"? Then why the HTC, LG and eve... moreBro, again cool down.

Instead of countering, can you provide answer as to why fixing smartphone on head is good enough..

Tcool, 23 Feb 2016Perennial liar professor, why would I be sour grapes about SD ca... moreseriously man I pitty on these ppl after Note5 was launched these ppl were like No sd card ...No sd card...And Now after s7 is launched with sd card they are like No 64gb/128gb modal's ...No 64gb/128gb Modal's..LOL..they thought that samsung will give them 64gb/128gb modals with sd card slots with the same price's.....i mean why wud samsung offer that if non of the OEM'S are offering it after all even they are here for profit's ....but i really pitty these ppl.
In the mean while NOTE5 is still a great deal and offers the best Note experience that no other note series smartphone offered in the past.and it still comes with 64gb and 128gb modals.

TheNeighbor, 23 Feb 2016With the way technology is fast evolving, I would not be surpris... morePerennial liar professor, why would I be sour grapes about SD card when it won't even affect me?

You are the who is "sour grapes" about the success of premium Note 5 even without SD card and removable battery.
Otherwise you won't stay on this page being insulted. Such a shame!

Oh by the way Note 6 for sure will have your favorite "fragile" glass body and non removable battery. Good luck!

[deleted post]How about Sony VR, Alcatel VR and HTC VR?
Why would they follow if it is a "failure Architecture"?

Rd, 23 Feb 2016Bro, cool down. VR is offered because i believe this is a failur... moreOw really? "failure Architecture"?
Then why the HTC, LG and even Apple manufacture VR headsets?
Do some research troll before you post rubbish reply.

And by the way, don't miss the Oculus Rift.

TheNeighbor, 23 Feb 2016With the way technology is fast evolving, I would not be surpris... moreIt is only you who will never be satisfied with 200 GB extra storage.
For smart users, 64GB is more than enough.

And how is the "fragile" glass body you use to ridicule?
Now its back in your face! And for sure with Note 6.

• Rd

Tcool, 22 Feb 2016LOL! Galaxy S7 also comes with free VR. Do you mean to say that... moreBro, cool down. VR is offered because i believe this is a failure Architecture.

Consider fitting the S7 on the VR frame...heavy on head, besides high radiation directly on head, potential chances of battery expolsion while on head...lol

Sammy has to learn to bring USB type C interface to hook up the smartphone on the VR headset.

No wonder they are offering for free.

Cudos to LG! Already ahead and taken care of.

Agree...!

• Rd

AnonD-77443, 22 Feb 2016Not trolling, there is no comments section for a GN6 yet so the ... moreYes

Tcool, 22 Feb 2016I feel sorry for you, Samsung will release only 32GB in most cou... moreWith the way technology is fast evolving, I would not be surprised if a 256 GB microSD card would start selling this year. There are already full 256 GB SD cards available.

I'm very glad even with 32 GB being offered WITH microSD slot is WAY BETTER than mere 32 GB internal.

You keep saying with our without won't affect you. It is only you that assumes I'll never be satisfied even with 200 GB extra storage. I'm very happy with 128 GB microSD extra storage on my plastic backed phone, than just mere 32 GB internal with fragile glass phone.

We're pretty glad memory expansion has come back, and you seem to be sour grapes about it.

AnonD-77443, 22 Feb 2016How is he trolling? Someone asked a question about the GN6 batte... moreA Big tr0ll himself is defending some one else's Tr0lling in here...LOL...What a joke!!
Let me tell you something Dude ...SD slot is back and now still haters like you who were complaining and cried rivers for Sd card or there is no 64/128gb version. Now Go buy a 200gb sd card with only 25gb internal storage LOL.....

[deleted post]How is he trolling? Someone asked a question about the GN6 battery specs.

Those are the S7 specs so its likely to be similar for the GN6. With a bigger battery it will probably be more like 70% charge in 30 minutes with fast charge 3.0

Like i said... just don't reply to GN6 comments.

Tcool, 22 Feb 2016You are certain, and why are you still here trolling?Not trolling, there is no comments section for a GN6 yet so the GN5 is the next best place.

If you don't agree with the GN6 comments its simple really..... just don't reply!

k, 22 Feb 2016Big battery OK ,charging time?Fast battery charging 83% in 30 min with Quick Charge 3.0

TheNeighbor, 22 Feb 2016Hahaha, you are RIGHT! I am so happy that I was wrong about this... moreI feel sorry for you, Samsung will release only 32GB in most countries, plus 200GB is only 232GB which is not enough for your FHD videos, and for sure they will do the same with Note 6.
It will not affect me. LOL!

• k

AnonD-465782, 22 Feb 2016Yes note 6 wil have microsd card support and big batteryBig battery OK ,charging time?

TheNeighbor, 22 Feb 2016Hahaha, you are RIGHT! I am so happy that I was wrong about this... moreIgnorant, that hole is the loudspeaker microphone. Do some research teacher!
It is exactly the same hole on top of Note 5.
By the way, your favorite "fragile" glass body is back huh!
And look, it is also LTE Cat 9, and the Samsung Pay Pal, and 4GB RAM, microUSB v2.0, USB Host, fast charging, wireless charging and most of all the non removable battery. Nothing new from Note 5.
Be ready for Note 6 also. LOL!