Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

absolut-allen, 04 Feb 2016I'd have to say it's "only those that can't afford heavy LTE use... moreI have to say that only those who can't afford a DSL subscription uses heavy LTE on phone. Such a shame.

Tcool, 04 Feb 2016Since you are more on battery endurance than performance, use Le... moreBut I like to have a S Pen stylus for the notes.

Tcool, 04 Feb 2016Why don't you hit compare and type in all the three phones in ea... moreGuess you are a victim of Note 5 in wasting money

Tcool, 04 Feb 2016Now I know that's why my previous Note 3 last only 6 hours of ba... moreLOL.

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016I thought first that Note 5 would have a longer battery life bec... moreI am fashionable or whatever but I really dont know why ppl like u always try to be judgemental abt someone everytime.LOL Thats very cheap tactics.Lol.
Dude Buy a good powerbank instead of making rediculas requests like some ppl here to increase the battery to almost 5000 mah & and make the phone a brick LOL.

TheNeighbor, 04 Feb 2016If you connect to either WiFi or LTE, or both - the radios will ... moreNow I know that's why my previous Note 3 last only 6 hours of battery juice plus 6 hours for the spare battery equals 12 hours only. Where Note 5 gives more than 24 hours in single charge with non-removable battery and same activity. Interesting...

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016For this price I will buy an ultra book PC ! Just an gimmick in... moreIf you can buy an ultra book PC worth $440 I might agree. Otherwise, shut up!

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016For this price I will buy an ultra book PC ! Just an gimmick in... moreWhy don't you hit compare and type in all the three phones in each box to see the difference, not just talking nonsense without reading the specs.

For this price I will buy an ultra book PC ! Just an gimmick including its price. Not all a upgrade when compared with Note 3 and Note 4 !

If you have Note3/Note4 and looking for a upgrade dont go for this device coz there wont be any big changes in this except new built panel but price wise it is

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016I thought first that Note 5 would have a longer battery life bec... moreSince you are more on battery endurance than performance, use Lenovo Vibe P1. It will give you all the juice you need during your long work and trip use. No need for spare battery.

• absolut-allen

Tcool, 04 Feb 2016Only small percentage of users are heavy on phone LTE connection... moreI'd have to say it's "only those that can't afford heavy LTE useage use WIFI."

But then again, in the States - I have the option to have unlimited data with Direct TV + AT&T service. But before they offered that package I had 15GB of data a month. I'd cap that at the end of the month without downloading loading movies or streaming music.

Rarely use the WiFi.

TheNeighbor, 03 Feb 2016If anyone's heavy on LTE connection, the efficient standby time ... moreOnly small percentage of users are heavy on phone LTE connection. Most users prefer using a portable WiFi hot spot.
Besides, there are lots of free WiFi almost everywhere, so no need to keep LTE always on. In transportations, in café, in malls, and also work places. One can switch it on only if there is no free WiFi available. Even at home, unless you are poor enough and can't afford ADSL subscription, I don't think so.

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016I thought first that Note 5 would have a longer battery life bec... moreIf you connect to either WiFi or LTE, or both - the radios will take the same amount of power to connect. It doesn't matter how efficient the device is at standby. Once you keep using internet connection, it drains the SAME way in any device. If you're heavy on internet via LTE, you'll need to either have that connected to a power source like a powerbank MOST of the time, or get a third party extended battery so to have double or tripple the battery capacity. Choosing the latter is more pratical.

We have greater demands now with our devices for services and high speed connections, and yet the battery technology has not changed in over 15 years. "Fast" charging actually degrades the battery even faster, and it does not help increase power efficiency. Cycling through a number of batteries helps to slow down the degradation. However, Samsung is now banking on sealed battery to guarantee your device won't be working properly by the time a new iteration comes out.

AnonD-100398, 03 Feb 2016Why? did u not know b4 buying note5 that it does not have all th... moreI thought first that Note 5 would have a longer battery life because it has Li-Po battery (Note 4 has Li-Ion battery) so I didn't need a spare battery even though it is a piece smaller than big fast charger, but Note 5 still has poor battery life during my long work and trip using, and I am not a fashionable user like you.

AnonD-100398, 04 Feb 2016u keep on repeating the same old story of only 32 g in ur region... moreYou and Tcool may be willing to spend good money on second rate products like the GN5 which has obvious weaknesses.... TheNeighbour, myself and others aren't.

Poor sales and complaints are two things big companies like Samsung listen too... you can thank us when your GN6 has a bigger battery and SD card :-)

AnonD-100398, 04 Feb 2016u keep on repeating the same old story of only 32 g in ur region... more32gb is practically the only model Samsung designated to my region as well. They sold S6 Edge Plus with 64GB, but NOT the Note.5. There is no good reasoning to this logic.

I just suspect this is an experiment gone wrong.

AnonD-77443, 03 Feb 2016Not expecting empathy... :-) If enough people make enough noi... moreCriticism makes things better. No complaints means "it's okay that we took out calendar annotation functions, took out Nearby Devices function, took out memory expansion, took out versatility of removable battery, took out infrared remote functions, and the rear glass breaks easily on one drop, but no one is complaining...". All of these things we enjoyed with past Galaxy Note devices. Now all we have is a nerfed and more fragile Note.5.

Indeed Samsung is really taking strides to make ammends with AT LEAST giving back memory expansion starting with the S7. If it wasn't for Samsung offering a Wacom digitizer pen (S Pen), and if Microsoft finally comes out with a Surface smartphone, then it's adios to Samsung for me. I was pretty amazed at what they had done with the previous Galaxy Notes as powerhouse devices.

AnonD-77443, 03 Feb 2016Not expecting empathy... :-) If enough people make enough noi... moreu keep on repeating the same old story of only 32 g in ur region and etc things from ages sounds as if u r looking out for empathy everytime lol. and again &again i understand how u feel, but sadly there are very less number of users like you but i know it will be tough for u to accept that fact.so move on ppl note5 is not the end of the world.Lol