Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

AnonD-22824, 26 Dec 2015my note5 is very snappy and superfast in doing things, be it app... morebro I know how to use the phone I was working in mobile shop even repairing these....phone lags even after few factory resets already done...and I am not the only one with same issue maybe your unit is different for different region with different firmware...on other forum when looking for solution one guy even accused me of laying so just to MAKE SURE not be the same case here watch the video from YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXpNJ5ldCew this guy has same complains....and thank you for advice's for apps i know that you had best intentions in mind. cheers !

AnonD-404798, 26 Dec 2015ram management is not such an issue I don't need to run 5 demand... moremy note5 is very snappy and superfast in doing things, be it app opening speed or overall multitasking i love the minimize option where in the app becomes a samll icon ..
Fyi any phone if gets virus or apps that are not really needed it lags ...check if you have any apps came with malwares .....dont use apps like clean master or any battery saving apps etc they run in background make u phone kag and eat ur ram,battery etc. all the best.

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2015Custom rom will make your phone like a normal phone. All the val... moreI only care about the camera and Spen function...like I said my friend bought the phone and I like it too it is awesome but lagging is ridiculous it makes you frustrating using the phone I hope marshmallow will solve the issues if not than it is going on sale prob...

no Motorola phones available in my region :( but Z5p is already flirting with me whenever I visit the store LOL it's real beauty :D dammit I want it for new year but it's expensive like hell ....
thnx for suggestion :) and happy holidays !

AnonD-22824, 26 Dec 2015ram management issue was already resolved in the previous update... moreram management is not such an issue I don't need to run 5 demanding tasks at once but the lagging is !! I had S5 before more than a year and touchwiz did lag a lot but not to this extent...thnx for reply thou... it seams just as you say that most custom roms for note 5 aren't yet developed enough most are unstable.... will wait for marshmallow if that doesn't fix the issue than we will decide either to root the phone or sell it.

AnonD-430264, 25 Dec 2015I'm on the fence with a rom because of the same issue - warranty... moresame here bro...I have bean reading forums too(only got a headache from those) it seams for now custom roms even have problems for basic functions like calls(rebooting during the call) , and also I don't want to loss function of Spen and great camera I agree safest thing is to wait for marshmallow and maybe give a chance to custom rom if developed enough...otherwise is going on sale.

TheNeighbor, 25 Dec 2015I use my Galaxy Note 3 often for working out design ideas, and a... moreThen why are you still here on this page? What do you want?

AnonD-480629, 26 Dec 2015Why on Earth.. do they started making cellphones where you can n... moreIt's about time to tell your boss not to give you a raise cause you only play at work.

• Bhabani

TheNeighbor, 25 Dec 2015I use my Galaxy Note 3 often for working out design ideas, and a... moregreatness redefined by you. how do u handle so much greatness.

u must b having a removable batteried 3rd class phone

TheNeighbor, 25 Dec 2015"64 GB is enough" - for you. Why do you insist in limitations wi... moreAgain we all know that glass/metal phone looks better that plastic phone in anyway.

TheNeighbor, 25 Dec 2015"64 GB is enough" - for you. Why do you insist in limitations wi... moreLimitations? Who the hell on earth needs 200GB when you can only use 40GB out of that huge memory. Why would I waste my money on plastic phone when a 64GB of glamorous glass phone can satisfies my need? No need for expansion memory!

AnonD-480629, 26 Dec 2015Why on Earth.. do they started making cellphones where you can n... morePeople stared at your phone from 300 meters away? You live in Xmen world or something? Get a life dude.

• Sinz

AnonD-480431, 25 Dec 2015hey guys, galaxy note 5 or htc one (m9) more good? don't know w... moreChoose Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and i will also Have my Note 5 next month :)))

• @tharpra646

mudassar, 25 Dec 2015no memory card slottt.......... why??????Bcoz,if u put memory card,there may be some of virus infecting ur device.You can make use of the phone memory which is available for more GB's.

AnonD-480629, 26 Dec 2015Why on Earth.. do they started making cellphones where you can n... moreAs much as I am disappointed in the Note 5, this is wrong. This guy has no clue. Just saying.

Why on Earth.. do they started making cellphones where you can not change the battery? I´m the only only that uses cellphone to play at work? it consumes your battery in 2 hours with the 4g connected (the only way to play it) and GPS should be online for happen and badoo also... baterries last 2 hours.. they overheat ..screens are to big, you take it out of your pocket and everyone in a radious of 300meters wonders why you have that tablet in your pocket

• sayed@dubai

Battery backup not good

AnonD-404798, 25 Dec 2015my friend bought this phone and it's full of lag after just of m... moreCustom rom will make your phone like a normal phone. All the value added features will no longer be usable. Samsung Pay, Samsung camera features, Spen functions, multi windows, and more will not work. Root at your own risk. Why bought a Note5 if you downgraded it after a month of usage. I say, sell it and buy a Motorola X Style. Way more satisfying. It is Christmas for god sake. I'm sure they are selling smartphone at a very low price right now.

• g4georg

mudassar, 25 Dec 2015no memory card slottt.......... why??????Same question I asked, why no memory slot ?

AnonD-404798, 25 Dec 2015my friend bought this phone and it's full of lag after just of m... moreram management issue was already resolved in the previous update .update ur phone if u had not already. do not install ang roms now most of them are unstable and u will lots of odd bugs .

AnonD-404798, 25 Dec 2015my friend bought this phone and it's full of lag after just of m... moreI'm on the fence with a rom because of the same issue - warranty. From what I've read around forums such as xda, etc.. the rom is 50/50 in solving lag issues.

Not only does my phone lag, it also gets stuck in horizontal while multitasking causing me to reboot (clearing cache doesn't work). I've also missed calls (volume on full) and text messages which also forces me to reboot because ringtone sounds didn't work.

It's a grey area on roms right now. I'll wait it out until Android Marshmallow comes out to see if that solves anything. If not, roms should be better developed by then.