Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

AnonD-430264, 25 Dec 2015It's clear that the S-Pen differentiates the Note 5 from other p... moreI use my Galaxy Note 3 often for working out design ideas, and as a mentor for drawing, it's a great tool for demonstrating line drawing processes while miracasting onto a gigantic TV.

I know, I'm not most people. Even for the non-visually inclined, it's a great substitute for jotting things down, which is a good Kinesthetic connection to whatever they're listening to or thinking about. They should focus on those with commercials that show how it outrivals any other smartphone out there. Putting out an S6 Edge Plus (without the S Pen ( confuses most.

Samsung is just losing out on people like me who love the Note for its versatility, functionality, and innovations. Now it's a downgrade of what it was before.

my friend bought this phone and it's full of lag after just of month of usage...we are planing to install custom rom on it but since it also have ram management issues I'm not sure will that solve the problem with lag so is there anybody who installed custom rom already to share experience please! if custom rom cant solve the problem I don't want to ruin the firmware and void warranty of device for nothing... any suggestion would be appreciated ,thanks!

AnonD-480431, 25 Dec 2015hey guys, galaxy note 5 or htc one (m9) more good? don't know w... moreM9 bro this note crap lags so much....

Tcool, 25 Dec 2015LOL! Is this a contest on who gets the highest memory capacity? ... more"64 GB is enough" - for you. Why do you insist in limitations with such a "high-end" device, when predecessors can accommodate more capacity? Note 4 had even a 64 GB AND it has a card slot to accommodate 200 GB microSD card.

LESS capabilities is isn't innovation - it's going backwards. You've paid for a downgrade. The 64 GB version is like having only a 32 GB internal, and adding a 32 GB memory expansion. At best, you only get 39 GB of real user's space. I get 146 GB of real user's space with my Note 3, with a 128 GB microSD. Samsung couldn't do that with the Note.5 and slapped $935 on in as a special order when launched?

I'm getting the BEST value with more memory capacity - more than 3 times what you have. I'm not most people. Samsung lost its Galaxy Note power users all because they wanted more iPhone users by downgrading the hardware.

And again, 128 GB is only sold on South Korea, not Worldwide. Google that.

It's clear that the S-Pen differentiates the Note 5 from other phones, but; not sure why Samsung is only targeting that in their advertising.

The pen is pretty niche to the average phone user. What about the multitasking? Do they think people are really going to leave their preferred brand so they can draw on their phone? Even so, why not focus on the multitasking capabilities with the pen instead of just showing people drawing pictures?

I don't get the whole campaign or where the Note now fits in an already over saturated market.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2015Why they make A9 better than this?dude A9 is a midrange phone see its overalll specs then you wud understand

AnonD-480431, 25 Dec 2015hey guys, galaxy note 5 or htc one (m9) more good? don't know w... moreHTC is more durable and better built.

hey guys, galaxy note 5 or htc one (m9) more good?
don't know which one to choose.. :(

Why they make A9 better than this?

• mudassar

no memory card slottt.......... why??????

TheNeighbor, 24 Dec 2015That's nice. I still get 120GB of extra storage with mocroSD car... moreSo you accept that you are wrong when you said that "It's only 32 GB that's widely sold. 64 GB is rare in most countries". Get your facts right before posting. I told you to study your lessons very well. What a shame!

Denis XD, 24 Dec 2015Why? Since Z5 is durable as well as has the most features to dat... moreYou are right, Xperia Z5 is better than plastic Note 4, Note 3 and Note 2 combined.

AnonD-77443, 25 Dec 2015Ha ha... Just a bit painful. I have never had protection on any... moreOh really? Don't tell lies. When you bought your expensive plastic phone you also bought a plastic s-view cover.

TheNeighbor, 24 Dec 2015That's nice. I still get 120GB of extra storage with mocroSD car... moreLOL! Is this a contest on who gets the highest memory capacity? 64GB is more than enough for normal person to use.

Tcool, 24 Dec 2015Not me, I use a silk pouch. I pull it out of the pouch when usin... moreI hope the still pouch will protect your device with a meter drop...

AnonD-77443, 25 Dec 2015Ha ha... Just a bit painful. I have never had protection on any... moreAnd he keeps telling us wrongly that 128 GB is available Worldwide.

Tcool, 24 Dec 2015Not me, I use a silk pouch. I pull it out of the pouch when usin... moreHa ha... Just a bit painful. I have never had protection on any of my 4 notes and don't have a mark on any. GN4 back has more grip, won't break and shows a lot less fingerprints. When you get older you will see that function trumps beauty most times... Not that the gn4 is bad looking by any stretch.

Ps why were you telling us to use the Samsung wireless battery pack that is PLASTIC, big and doesn't allow the camera to be used?

Denis XD, 24 Dec 2015Why? Since Z5 is durable as well as has the most features to dat... moreA little correction here Z5p is second best.

Tcool, 23 Dec 2015Then buy a Nokia 3310 for durability!Why? Since Z5 is durable as well as has the most features to date, I'll get the best. Not the close to the best..

• Rising man

It been a week now having this phone.and i love the s pen technology. But too bad i unknowing reversed the pen at night; got stuck for a while then broke the pin or sensor inside. I wonder why they made a silly mistake on the detaching in reverse way.