Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2015So a new flaw :( Pengate: http://www.androidauthority.com/gal... moreI find the reason a bit insane.would anyone actually insert the stylus backwards...

• A

Hermes Hidayat, 25 Aug 2015Lol bruh why you mad.lmao.i bought more phones than you can thin... moreMy LG G4 Battery lasts for 1 full day its better than Iphone 6

Sucks phone from samsung again

• bharat

dont buy new mobile price will be drop in two months

• Thisura

Please tell me what is the best one among the s6 and note 5

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2015So a new flaw :( Pengate: http://www.androidauthority.com/gal... moreThat is purely users fault. Why would you insert the spen in reversed. The 'eraser' not supposed to go in. Pengate is overstated. Don't try to hard to turn this into an Apple tabloid.

So a new flaw :(

Pengate: http://www.androidauthority.com/galaxy-note-5-s-­pen-design-flaw-636638/

Is it me or every single brand is becoming sloppy?

AnonD-404380, 25 Aug 2015Someone Tell me , Amoled Screen has Burn-in/Ghosting Issue , whi... moreBecause they improved it every six months. The technology always upgrade but Samsung don't need to tell you what version of Amoled screen they are using. It will be weird if they start naming it like Super Amoled 2, Super Amoled 3 or Super Amoled 4. That issue shouldn't exist anymore for latest model.

Someone Tell me , Amoled Screen has Burn-in/Ghosting Issue , which is Worse then why Samsung Still using Amoled in their Latest Models ???

• manoj

Dear Friends,
Should I upgrade to Note 5? Presently I own a Note 4 and it is working nicely. Does the note 5 have better features?
kindly tell me.

lacp, 25 Aug 2015UFS 2.0 it's faster than SD card, understood? The LG G4 it's slo... moreYep the LG G4 is worse in just about every way but for the sort of power users that originally used the Note 1-4 the LG G4 is better because of the extra features.

[deleted post]Have a lot of memory.LOL.but no juice left to turn phone on.roflmao.buy yourself a Note5 and compare it YOURSELF.

AnonD-139514, 24 Aug 2015Just shut up..u know nothing about phones...real test is not whe... moreLol bruh why you mad.lmao.i bought more phones than you can think of.from nokia to vertu.so dont call me a kid.LG G4 has TERRIBLE battery life.i own the DUAL SIM version too.it sucks bad.

Battery dies faster than my iPhone 6.ROFL.what a great phone.UI is laggy as crap.btw LG G4 is not even a year old so how can you even call it a great phone.come on use some common sense.

lacp, 25 Aug 2015UFS 2.0 it's faster than SD card, understood? The LG G4 it's slo... moreIt still value for money considering it is price lower than the Note5. Affordability is main factor to buy a new smartphone for most people, not the performance.

[deleted post]UFS 2.0 it's faster than SD card, understood? The LG G4 it's slower than the Galaxy Note 5 in all aspects, understood?

AnonD-41156, 25 Aug 2015No more Edge for the Note series?true

No more Edge for the Note series?

• Rich45039

Got my Note5 the other day. First time with a Note series phablet, but not with Samsung. Upgraded from the S4. And while it is taking some getting used to, I am loving a lot of the features! And I'm sure I haven't scratched the surface of it yet (def no pun intended), but I'm looking forward to getting to know my new phone for the next few years. I'm sure I'll find it quite useful in my line of work (real estate)

AnonD-433377, 25 Aug 2015A simple solution for the storage problem would be to carry a sm... moreThey said otg is bulky and make their phone look ugly. They want real sd card. They said otg drain the phone battery too. I accept the usage of otg but most Note users don't like the idea. They also said no one carry otg all the time. It is not practical and it is toublesome if you lost your usb. They said it is not safe too. So many reason to go against otg.

A simple solution for the storage problem would be to carry a small OTG flash drive.

I have to say that I really like the new look of the Note 5. If my Note 4 hadn't been stolen, though, I wouldn't buy the Note 5 because I think it is wise to wait for 3 years between smartphone purchases.