Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

AnonD-111968, 26 Aug 2015We checked a 32GB model in a shop, and it is shocking to see tha... moreThe display model will have a load of crap installed and photos and videos from customers playing with it, so really it'll have around 25gb free.

• AnonD-111968

TheNeighbor, 26 Aug 2015Yes, keep making excuses for Samsung. They'd appreciate your loyalty.We checked a 32GB model in a shop, and it is shocking to see that the available storage is 6.7GB only, this is very disappointing...,

TheNeighbor, 26 Aug 2015Yes, keep making excuses for Samsung. They'd appreciate your loyalty.Boy!! Do i look like I'm making excuses? O.o I don't even like the note 5 just pointing out the flaws in his comment.

AnonD-340181, 26 Aug 2015Old chip? Really, dude? What are you from the caves? Only 32gb? ... moreYes, keep making excuses for Samsung. They'd appreciate your loyalty.

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2015I agree this is turning up to be a really average phone worth on... moreThe 7420 is still the best chip around so people hoping it had the as yet unreleased 7422 doesn't make it old.

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2015I agree this is turning up to be a really average phone worth on... moreOld chip? Really, dude? What are you from the caves? Only 32gb? Oh boy someone did needs a google glass here for clearity when reading the specs page. FYI the battery isn't poor though its a degrade in numbers from that of note 4 but proven to be capable of lasting longer than its previous predecessor cos its using Li-Po battery cycle. Also, its only a dumb person that will insert their spen the wrong way not even the early humans once they get the hang of it. Lol

I agree this is turning up to be a really average phone worth only 300 USD because
no sd card
old chip
no ir blaster
fm radio ??
No stereo speakers

Sami staring at an over priced failure???

Shin responsible ..... should he stay ???

• Ara

I dont care without sd card or non removable battery bec. I always change my phone every 2 yrs, and s pen problem? its for stupid people do that.. All i can say is a very nice phone..

The S Pen on the Note5 is uniformly shaped throughout, unlike the styli on the previous Note devices. This means it goes in easily either way without much resistance. The problem is, if you accidentally do insert it the wrong way, the stylus goes most of the way in and then gets badly stuck in the phone's holding mechanism, making it difficult to pull out without the help of tools. If you do manage to pull it out, the stylus detection mechanism on the phone - which tells it when the stylus is inserted or removed - stops working permanently, as Android Police discovered on their review unit.

Overall it's a great phone. It just needs a removable battery and micro SD card slot.

yemko, 26 Aug 2015No mhl/hdmi connectivity? wtf! 🙉 Something I love m... moreYeah I use my old Galaxy S3 connected to my upstairs TV using MHL as a media streamer/Games console etc. And when I get my next phone I'll be doing the same with my Galaxy S5 so I always get years of extra use from my phones, but without MHL the phones are worthless and just fit for the trash after a few years with all the other limitations on the Note 5.

• TARS

I don't note 5 because ther is no external memory card....but in s5 & s6 it is given...and their phone memory is 32 & 64....sorry...thanks...

No laser autofocus camera.

• alan

Note edge is way cool than note five, except few hardware upgrades in note5. still prefer Note edge even after using it for 9 months.

• Feddo

manoj , 25 Aug 2015Dear Friends, Should I upgrade to Note 5? Presently I own a Not... moreNo it's almost the same wait for note 6

No stereo speaker

Looks like this phone has too many issues
no sd card
only 32 gb
old chip
no ir blaster
fm radio ??

AnonD-265430, 26 Aug 2015Samsung are going in the wrong direction... no SD slot for stora... moreA 128GB Note5 would be awesome....

AnonD-139514, 25 Aug 2015THEN why is LG G4 beating the note 5 in the speed test with sti... moreSpeed test as in LTE speed or benchmark test?

I too feel this phone isnt as fast as it should be.but no lags but still not fast enough.

AnonD-389805, 25 Aug 2015Actually I can imagine myself occasionally just not thinking or ... moreI dont drink so i guess ill never break my s-pen :P