Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

Now the s pen has a flaw???
Is this true??

So sad that you live in a forest or a cave. We humans live in normal places where you have power outlets everywhere. We can afford to charge our devices everyday and literally everywhere.

AnonD-265430, 26 Aug 2015Samsung are going in the wrong direction... no SD slot for stora... moreA lot of new smartphone now offer only up to 32gb with no sd slot. We will know the reason why soon if sd slot keep disappearing from every smartphone manufacturer.

what is the difference sm n920c phone with this phone???????????

Thisura , 25 Aug 2015Please tell me what is the best one among the s6 and note 5Another vote for the note 4!

Should I get the note 5 or Mi note pro , I'm confused both of them are good , I've xperia Z3C which I really love , I just need a 2'nd device for gaming +5.5" can some one recommend me a good device if neither of them is good

Samsung are going in the wrong direction... no SD slot for storage expansion and maximum storage 64Gb. Stupid! There are 512Gb MicroSD cards now...

They should be either keeping the MicroSD slot or offering at least a 128Gb option. We don't all live in the clouds!

manoj , 25 Aug 2015Dear Friends, Should I upgrade to Note 5? Presently I own a Not... moreLooks versus substance. I'd worry about that sealed battery after a few months. Before you know it, it'llb give you only 50-70% of usage time compared from it being brand new.

Thisura , 25 Aug 2015Please tell me what is the best one among the s6 and note 5no one of them go for Note 4

Thisura , 25 Aug 2015Please tell me what is the best one among the s6 and note 5Note 4

Hermes Hidayat, 25 Aug 2015The only reason i would choose the G4 is the replaceable battery... moreHow can u carry 2 big devices with u if u have note 5 and g4 why u changing g4 battery 2 3 times?

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2015So a new flaw :( Pengate: http://www.androidauthority.com/gal... moreThis problem cannot be happened with note 4 & note 3!!
Guys who has Note 4 don't even think to waste your money to get note 5!!!

The LG G4 Pro is on gsmarena website now to like etc,

lacp, 25 Aug 2015UFS 2.0 it's faster than SD card, understood? The LG G4 it's slo... moreTHEN why is LG G4 beating the note 5 in the speed test with still having 4gb ram ..u get it.numbers don't matter ..real like performance does.

Hermes Hidayat, 25 Aug 2015Have a lot of memory.LOL.but no juice left to turn phone on.rofl... morehahahhaa grow up ...maybe u will never..small brain..i will be having a spare battery if my phone runs out..thou I get excellent battery life with lg g4 about 4 to 5 hrs screen time and 16 hrs of heavy use and 2 days on medium use...but when your phone dies will be running to find a power socket..good luck with your note 5..iam very happy with LG G4

Hermes Hidayat, 25 Aug 2015I find the reason a bit insane.would anyone actually insert the ... moreActually I can imagine myself occasionally just not thinking or getting drunk and put the S-Pen in the wrong way.

Hermes Hidayat, 25 Aug 2015The only reason i would choose the G4 is the replaceable battery... moreGood thing about the LG G4 is you can get an extended life battery doubling the battery life and only making it a few millimeters thicker.
And anyway it's the upcoming LG G4 Pro that I'm more interested in.

AnonD-389805, 25 Aug 2015Yep the LG G4 is worse in just about every way but for the sort ... moreThe only reason i would choose the G4 is the replaceable battery.but once again G4 drains too much juice.

Its like ive changed 2-3 batteries on my G4 and my Note5 would still have juice left from the first charge.

Thisura , 25 Aug 2015Please tell me what is the best one among the s6 and note 5S6 as in the normal S6?go for Note5.way better battery life.the rest is almost the same.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2015So a new flaw :( Pengate: http://www.androidauthority.com/gal... moreI find the reason a bit insane.would anyone actually insert the stylus backwards...