Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

• micky

Virusi Cyrus, 29 Jun 2016Hey guys, i bought my GN5 about a week ago, but i have come to l... moreur phone power on/off button problem.thats why ur phone auto restart.go to nearst samaung frenchise or any phone mechnic.

• Shah

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2016i have purchaged new one today but i found 6.01 out of box. Is i... moreCongratulations!
It means that you got the latest manufactured unit of note 5!

Matiooo, 30 Jun 2016Phone is overall good and everything. It lags a few times & ... moreHi,

I got the phone with 5.1.1 and later got updated to 6.0.1 and never faced any issue. no lagging or any hold up. Just use memory manager well and it will work wonder.... i keep minimum 15 app on the back ground( but still ram management is not that good) i never faced lagging or freezing issue....

Mr.T, 28 Jun 2016the touch is out but luckily the S pen does me justiceclear data on touch wiz home in the application manager
settings>application>application manager>all>more>show system apps>touchwiz home>Storage>clear data

• Matiooo

Phone is overall good and everything. It lags a few times & may freeze but thats not to big of a deal. The real deal breaker, is that when the new Marshmallow update came out, the phone started lagging even worse, battery life quickened & the screen started pealing off. After going to the samsung store, they said they will take it in & fix it under warranty, but it'll take a week or so. The last time they said that when my old phone (s3) would over heat, not work & lag every second it took over 8 weeks to get it back. And then change, NOTHING!

Samsung is good phone but will get corrupt really easily. Think before you buy!!!

From November 2015 to date of today I have had 2 Note 5. The first after the software update in April 2016 stopped working, not receiving or making calls and also the screen began to peel away like paper. Warranty I was handed another in late April. In May there was another update software and fast charging stopped working. And to complete the screen is taking off. I have dealt with Samsung to resolve me and nothing. Note 2 leave my phone thinking it was much better and is crap.

• Virusi Cyrus

Hey guys, i bought my GN5 about a week ago, but i have come to learn that it's restarting itself almost 5-7 times in a day, it's on the latest software, i have factory reset the device and wiped the cache but still it's restarting. What could be the issue? The stylus on the other hand smells like burning electronics, but the phone is not overheating, it's not heating atall. Could it be hardware of software? What can i do to fix this?

• leonard

tell me what to do if password is forgotten?

• ykutlu

Hello there

I buy and i use it.
I was not satisfied.
No SD card slot !!!
excessive battery consumption. Note3 much more perfect.
The battery is not changed.
Too hot.
According Note3 phone so shrunken.

• Becca19

omt, 28 Jun 2016I had my note 5 nov 2015. Best phone ever i can do emails powepo... moreI love this phone!

Gaspipe, 28 Jun 2016I don't like this phone. Puts emails in when I writing a text in... moreI think a smart phone is too complicated for you... Maybe have a look at iphones instead... Good phones for beginners.

• Chennaite

Gaspipe, 28 Jun 2016I don't like this phone. Puts emails in when I writing a text in... moreYou Don know how a phone works? Which phone are u talking abt.. Note 1 which u got 4 yrs back..? This is Note 5 forum dude.. go type this stuff in Note 1 forum..

• omt

AnonD-100398, 24 Jun 2016At last you agree to what i was saying .however for may users da... moreI had my note 5 nov 2015. Best phone ever i can do emails powepoint word excel in it. I can watch youtube and still reply to a text or messenger w/o interruption to what im watching. The cam is great. Its a wonder phone. I highly recommend it.

i have purchaged new one today but i found 6.01 out of box. Is it normal?

I want to buy this phone but I worried about back glass panel it strong enough or breaks after it drop tell me about this problem I am so confused

• Mr.T

the touch is out but luckily the S pen does me justice

• Gaspipe

I don't like this phone. Puts emails in when I writing a text instead of what I'm writing. How do you screen shot by swiping the screen it changes the screen and takes a pic of that. You can't backspace without putting a hole new word added on the the one your trying to fix. You can't use your goggle wigget to search the the web. Finger print lock doesn't always work. Randomly texts ppl sends pics and other things. Volume buttons don't work. Safe mode is inconvenient. Only good thing is the HD.

• Miki

There are 2 type of phones: Note generation and The rest

• Chennaite

6 months review of Note 5

Don know if its worth the price.. but Phone doing well till now.. phone lasts 21 to 24 hrs though only in power saving mode with moderate use with screen on time of 4 hrs roughly.. Fast charging is great though now all phones seem to have it.. i mainly use my phone for surfing and reading.. and phone is quite fast.. may not be as fast as apple.. but definitely fast enough to notnot cause any discomfort.. havent had any software glitches or major lagging or hanging till now..Touchwood. however i felt marshmallow update worsened th battery life by atleast 30/40 percent..
CAM is really good..
Overall its good.but mayb a bit overpriced.

kingadarsh, 26 Jun 2016I am very confused between Note 5 and nexus 6p tell me which i... moreI have the same problem. Both are ok, but it semms that Samsung it's a better brand and i like the push button on the Note generation.