Samsung Galaxy Note8

Samsung Galaxy Note8

• Mubafaure

I git the July update and face the same problem and Samsung don't give a shit about it pathetic

• Amlan Das Karmakar

I installed the July Security patch update yesterday. And since then, no network! IMEI for both slots are gone! Screen goes black whenever I try to get inside SIM Card Manager. Furthermore, checking for Software Update is also not working! How can I connect to people in this lockdown situation? It's just pathetic! Still Samsung is silent! Bastards!

• Vikas

Vicky , 29 Jul 2020After update software update is also not working Mine too same issue any solution can’t even do hard reset as it gives Samsung account processing error

• Vicky

DBM, 28 Jul 2020By mistake Samsung released other countries security patch ... moreAfter update software update is also not working

By mistake Samsung released other countries security patch in India. Now wait for another update and solve problem

• Jazzydedania728

DBM, 28 Jul 2020Today I received July security update. After update my mo... moreYes I did got same issue after update .... Contacted samsung but they dont have any solution .... pls keep all of us posted with the solution if any .... Actual problem is with IMEI number not displaying which prevents Network to come up .... this is what one of the samsung representative told me ....

• Jss

Chandar, 28 Jul 2020After July patch my Imei number is gone so I can't get... moreHow do we get this fixed

I have the same problem

• Chandar

After July patch my Imei number is gone so I can't get any signal in my phone.

• Kk

Same Here after update imei lost

no mobile connection after July 2020 security upgrade on my note8

Yes, this happens to my device as well. After updating to july security mobile network completely gone. Please provide any solution

• jss

Mohit, 28 Jul 2020Same case here. Totally lost signal after july update. ... moresame here

• jss

Major issues, not connecting to cell network after July update

• Mohit

Totally lost signal after july update.

Mobile is not showing IMEI as well

• Sree

DBM, 28 Jul 2020Today I received July security update. After update my mo... moreYes me also. Any one can help, what is the issue.

Today I received July security update.
After update my mobile network is gone.
IMEI number unknown
Please help

Masks , 24 Jul 2020Which network is your device on cause I haven't gotten... moreT-Mobile but my phone's an unlocked device.

• Jss

Umair, 16 Jun 2020Anyone experience automatic speaker ON instead of earpiece ... moreYes it is an issue after june update

• Masks

Aadrian, 23 Jul 2020I received the July update today.Which network is your device on cause I haven't gotten the update

I received the July update today.