Samsung Galaxy Note8

Samsung Galaxy Note8

• Seth

I have the Note 8 and have been using it for 2 years. I replaced the phone once with verizon for free under warranty due to screen burn in after 1 year. Got another phone and now have slight burn in again a year later. The phone has done well for me as I am a power user.

I have verizon and have not experienced any of the new update problems as others are saying.

RMR, 10 Aug 2020Does Note 5 still exists?I can still be found online, it runs Android 7 to the latest official update if I'm correct. It was never oficially available here in Europe, the Note 4 was the last one, the Note 5 skipped EU and the Note7, well we all know what happened. So the Note8 was the first Note series since the Note 4 that was officially available here. I bet you can find it on eBay, both new and used.

• edonnn

Real User, 08 Aug 2020Hi all Anyone had issues with setting up "Secure Fo... moremaybe your phone is rooted and have bypass on knox

• RMR

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2020Buy a note 5 instead. Cheaper definitely Does Note 5 still exists?

Nick, 07 Aug 2020My Samsung note 8 display broken. Screen blinking. It will ... moreBuy a note 5 instead. Cheaper definitely

• Real User

Hi all

Anyone had issues with setting up "Secure Folder"? The phone is not rooted and has its Knox warranty intact. Each time I'm trying to create the Secure folder it gives the error message "Unable to Create a Knox Mode, try Again"

Thanks

Nick, 07 Aug 2020My Samsung note 8 display broken. Screen blinking. It will ... moreYou can try from local samsung service centre in your area and ask for the replacement maybe they do it for you

• Nick

My Samsung note 8 display broken. Screen blinking. It will die at any time. Please let me know how can i get display(new or old, original or duplicate) in cheap. And from where?

Aadrian, 29 Jul 2020Fortunately I am not facing all these issues after the July... moreI agree. Even I did not have any issues with the update.

• Jay

DBM, 30 Jul 2020Download latest 950FXXSDDTG5 officiall rom from Sam mobile ... moreThanku for ur help I tried u method now my working prefetly......

• Jul

Yeah man
I like the phone much
I'm using it for 8 months now and is amazing am having a case on it transparent one from Spigen. Spigen is very good, i recomend Spigen cases I have a good experience with the Spigen
Yeah little more expensve than cheap chinses cases
But yeah a good case and good phone recomend both case and phone

DBM, 30 Jul 2020Download latest 950FXXSDDTG5 officiall rom from Sam mobile ... moreThis rom link is Indian users. Other countries users change country and download it.

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2020what exactly is the solution? Download latest 950FXXSDDTG5 officiall rom from Sam mobile and install via Odin. All introductions available on download page. Follow them and install. My mobile ok now. First log in sammobile and download it. Rom size is 4.5GB.
Try this link

Anurag, 30 Jul 2020Solution already rolling out in UK. Hopefully by today even... morewhat exactly is the solution?

• Anurag

Abey, 30 Jul 2020my notes crippled after updating July patch no network sim ... moreSolution already rolling out in UK. Hopefully by today evening it will be rolled out in Ineia as well.

• Abey

my notes crippled after updating July patch no network sim not connecting any solution to recover it from samsung

Fortunately I am not facing all these issues after the July update. The build no. is PPR1.180610.011.N950FXXSCDTF1

• Umair

Amlan Das Karmakar, 29 Jul 2020I installed the July Security patch update yesterday. And s... moreI am getting afraid of updating in future after listening this. I think Note 8 has to be killed deliberately else people will not buy Samsung latest flagships and the only way to kill it is through software update. India is a huge mobile market Samsung will suffer setback if they don't resolve this issue quickly

• Umair

I got july update in Pakistan. Its Ok here but since june update that yellow tint issue occurs if during call u move away from ur ear. Its something related to ambient light sensor coupled with if u have turned on Blue light filter. One thing i must mention that the best patch was April 20 patch for me especially with respect to battery life since i bought the mobile in December 18. Is there a way to roll back to same patch without factory reset?

• Mubafaure

I git the July update and face the same problem and Samsung don't give a shit about it pathetic