Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

• jingjing

I'm planning on buying one. is it a good buy? please help! thanks

• Zero

ml, 01 Jul 2020did it fix the screen discoloration problem ?never had that problem. Did you checked if the bluelight filter is turned ON?

Mad, 03 Jul 2020Hi, Is it exynos or Snapdragon. Can you provide the softwa... moreexynos 128gb here

• ml

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020its a very good phone good for productity thanksagree ! until they DESTROYED our screens and keeping silent about it as if nothing happened !

Did they fix the green screen problem? I don't wanna update my device and ruin my screen.

its a very good phone good for productity thanks

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020looks like 2.1 update is awesome so far, unless they mess i... moreGood news! Any issues with speaker sound / Dolby Atmos, as this has been reported elsewhere. Some have written that the speakers are much quieter and toggling Dolby Atmos on / off makes no difference to the sound.

• ml

phraensys, 02 Jul 2020from philippines here. i had my note9 from a telecom in mar... morehi ! yes Phils here , same green tint problem but mine is an openline unit and not from telcos . to be able to use the phone , i am running the brightness at 100% , so as a result the battery life suffers and the screen display color and quality is nowhere near where it should be . upgraded to ui 2.1 very recently ,but it did not fix the screen problem. out of warranty too , will just have to live with this but will now think twice or thrice before buying an expensive samsung again. i also went from note 3 to note 5 and now note 9.

• Mad

Is it exynos or Snapdragon. Can you provide the software details. Is it 128 or 512 GB

lucky776, 25 Jun 2020didn't your note 3 slow down or any other problems in 7 years same here, big leap from n3 to n9. i did not see the progession from note4 to note8 as very impressive.

with my n9, i was very satisfied.. but after 15months of use, it now has the green screen. very disappointing!

from philippines here. i had my note9 from a telecom in march2019. after 15months my screen is having the green tint effect. i'm very disappointed. i have not gone to a samsung service center because i think it is no longer covered by the warranty, if ever there is. im not sure what samsung has to say about this.

i never upgrade my os since i got it in march2019. im never fond of updating since my note3 days in 2013. im really wondering what happened to my note9.

im not a gamer but lately, my note9 heats up very fast, that is when it started to have green effect. i already reformatted my note9 last week hoping against hope that it is just a software problem, but the green tint is still there. as i have observed, when i use my note9, it heats up fast. then when i switch it off, and switch it on right away, the screen turns green. but when i give it some minutes to cool down, it goes back to the regular/ordinary colors.

anyone else from philippines having this problem? what are your solutions?

• ml

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020looks like 2.1 update is awesome so far, unless they mess i... moredid it fix the screen diacoloration problem ?

• Alfred

My SM-N960F/DS keeps vibrating when I am on call. As if a message or the other person has received the call. It happens even when I have just dialed and the call hasn't been received. Has anyone faced the same problem? How can it be solved? It drives me crazy.

looks like 2.1 update is awesome so far, unless they mess it up with a monthly update. battery life increased by 2 to 3 hours. only complain is they have taken off the spen writing gestures like deleting adding a letter etc., but enabling to write anywhere on the screen by minimizing the writing pad

• ml

Zero, 01 Jul 2020Just updated to 06/25/2020 Update with One UI 2.1, so far m... moredid it fix the screen discoloration problem ?

• Zero

Just updated to 06/25/2020 Update with One UI 2.1, so far my phone becomes faster, no heat issue when I played games, great new features added to camera such as single take, issues on Dark Mode when searching in Dialer is fixed (atleast I can use dark mode again), quick share is somewhat useful. I'll keep monitoring the phone to see if there are other issues.

ml, 28 Jun 2020so they destroyed our HARDWARE thru their "update" , are yo... moreWhoa. Then it's crazy if it's a software issue as they've failed to even acknowledge it. But like I said, I took mine to a Samsung Authorized Service Centre, the staff there straight up knew what the issue was & told me they'd replace the screen which they did.

Easy because I had a warranty & there wasn't any physical defect.

• Msd

Haafizz, 24 Jun 2020Can anyone reply to my msg pls. Im going to buy note 9 thi... moreNote 9 comes with Android 8, which the far best in battery life according to reviews.
Android 9 was a great upgrade especially with daek mode.
Android 10 is not that great on note 9 bcz many user complain about yellow screen and notifications issue.
I my self on android 9 and happy without any issues.

• ml

Ndugu, 28 Jun 2020It is NOT a software issue. Had the problem in May & ha... moreso they destroyed our HARDWARE thru their "update" , are you sure ? because if you are then owners of phones that are out of warranty should get together and demand that they replace whatever part that needs to be replaced at no cost - or we should all get together and sue whoever is responsible !

lucky776, 23 Jun 2020I'm using note9 exynos version. After march update the disp... moreIt is NOT a software issue. Had the problem in May & had to take it to a service centre. Thankfully, I had a warranty and got the screen replaced for free.

PS: Been using since Aug 2018 with no issue.