Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

• Euthic

Rems, 17 Jun 2021Some user with the discoloration issue got theirs fixed for... moreHere in Indonesia you need to haggle first for the discoloration screen replacement. Abit of scratch on your phone bezel? Thats full price ur being charged for (about usd 200). Then you need to stand your ground and say that ur dissatisfied with the decision. Then Samsung will call you back and lower the price. I settled and got mine replaced for usd 65 few months back, and it includes battery replacement. Its almost 3 year old and still kickin, i have no complaint.

• donald

Rems, 17 Jun 2021Some user with the discoloration issue got theirs fixed for... moreI've already gotten a new phone.

• Rems

donald., 15 Jun 2021stay away from updates you guys won't hear. i learnt ... moreSome user with the discoloration issue got theirs fixed for free on samsung repair centers. Just bring your receipt, even if it's out of warranty.

• Hasan

donald., 15 Jun 2021stay away from updates you guys won't hear. i learnt ... moreI am completely agreed with u

• donald.

Elighttice, 14 Jun 2021Hi, my Note 9 is heating, freezing and lagging after an upd... morestay away from updates you guys won't hear.
i learnt mine the hard way after updating my samsung galaxy s9 plus & it discolored.
since then i swore never to updates any of my future Samsung phones.
I'm currently using a note 9 without updating it, & i'm enjoying the phone as it is.

• Alboooz

Elighttice, 14 Jun 2021Hi, my Note 9 is heating, freezing and lagging after an upd... moreTurn it OFF Synchronisation and backup's, turn it of google report's and such...

Rems, 12 Jun 2021Nah, already tried already one of the troubleshooting steps... moreMaybe your battery is not working good anymore, I guess you will need to take it for diagnostics.

• Elighttice

Hi, my Note 9 is heating, freezing and lagging after an update few moths ago. Wiped phone clean and nothing changed. I have Exynos. Similar thing happened to my older phones (S5) after software update to higher android version. Any solutions?

• Hayk

Biddie , 08 Jun 2021Please i got my note 9 last month, but I'm surprised ... moreI am using "Quick tools" in One Hand Operation +. It has shortcut for data switch.

• Rems

Solun1, 11 Jun 2021No problem with my Note 9. You should check that you accide... moreNah, already tried already one of the troubleshooting steps that said to turn it on/off the feature then restarted the device. It will fast charge for about 1 min then will get back again on normal wired charging.

• SGN9

NOoo, 06 Jun 2021should I go for Note 9 or Note 10 lite is better ? Note 9 Is Excellent But If U Going For Newer OS Then Note10 Lite Would Be The Choice.

NOoo, 06 Jun 2021should I go for Note 9 or Note 10 lite is better ? Oh god even the Note 10+ is not as good as the Note 9, not even mentioning the Note 10 Lite. I have a new Note 20 Ultra and I still miss my Note 9.

Rems, 11 Jun 2021Mine is not fast charging now, tried several fast charging ... moreNo problem with my Note 9. You should check that you accidentally didn't turn off Fast wired charging in settings.

• Rems

Mine is not fast charging now, tried several fast charging cables and brick but it is still not working. Done all the troubleshooting I've read online. Any of you experiencing this concern?

• Biddie

Please i got my note 9 last month, but I'm surprised it doesn't come with mobile date switch on the quick panel layout...
I have to go into setting to switch my mobile data
Any help or advice?

Ezzy, 29 Apr 2021Till now i still like the phone. But unfortunately i might ... morethey destroyed our hardware with their updates , you have to spend a fortune and get the screen changed

• Microlynz

NOoo, 06 Jun 2021should I go for Note 9 or Note 10 lite is better ? Note 9 512gb

• luka

i wish u would show mst on samsung phones for me it is a pretty nice addition for some maybe less but its ok

• NOoo

should I go for Note 9 or Note 10 lite is better ?

• miles freeman

Thank you guys for your reply.