Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

Sam799, 14 hours agoBut there's a massive difference in price.Yes it is. But if you want the latest camera features , performance etc it would be worth it. But if you cant afford it go for s10+. Its cheaper than note 10+. But has all the same specs except for spen and no jack. At least you that with s10+. Just compare the two and then decide which phone you want.

Anonymous, 20 hours agoNote 10+. More features thsn note 9. Better camera and display. ... moreBut there's a massive difference in price.

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2019I am still using the Note 4 . Like to upgrade to the Nore 9 or t... moreNote 10+. More features thsn note 9. Better camera and display. Better performance. I would miss note 9 and go straight to note 10+.

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2019I am still using the Note 4 . Like to upgrade to the Nore 9 or t... moreGet the note 10+ if you can afford it. otherwise, the note 9 is perfectly fine and more than capable to use even in 2019 (It's also got a headphone jack! :D).

• HARPREET

I love note 9 it's S-pen is amazing display of note is best and I like the build and quality of phone and processor phone is killer so note 9 is best

I am still using the Note 4 . Like to upgrade to the Nore 9 or the Note 10+ .Which one ????.THANK YOU.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019Nah its not true, the note 9 would at least get updated to andro... moreThanks very much bro. I appreciate it

KwakuOpp, 19 Sep 2019Is it true that in case there is an Android update after pie, it... moreNah its not true, the note 9 would at least get updated to android 10 and get an extra year of security updates. So if you got a good deal and know how to take care of your phone it should last you and still be relevant for at least 3 years

Is it true that in case there is an Android update after pie, it won't be available on note 9? I've already ordered my phone. Urgent information needed. Thanks

• John

anonimouse, 19 Sep 2019Mate 20 pro or galaxy note 9? any suggestion?If camera is the most important thing for you, then Mate 20 Pro. Everything else, Note 9.
Note 9 has a pretty awesome camera on its own now anyway, after all the updates it's been getting this year.

any update about dex on windows for our note 9?

• anonimouse

Mate 20 pro or galaxy note 9? any suggestion?

Kuw, 17 Sep 2019Does any one Know Where i can find Note 9 LED Cover like s10 plu... moreAmazon sell them. But make sure its a samsung led cover.

• Kuw

Does any one Know Where i can find Note 9 LED Cover like s10 plus cover tge led one Please Help...

• Eli

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2019Here are my pro's and con's for the Note 9 I would not buy i... moreThat's just cons bro, and u r just not a note guy. This phone is a beast.

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2019Here are my pro's and con's for the Note 9 I would not buy i... moreyou compare a fiat to a bmw ?

Screen on time is not valid. I just realize there is no way I was that long on phone. I'm thinking samsung timer for SOT is cheating and represent fake SOT.

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2019I hope they release an update soon to fix the camera vibration Is a Hardware issue, send your phone for warranty to fix it.