Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

• Zero

ml, 19 Sep 2020https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/screen-auto-chan... moreI don't think giving/sharing links of random blogs make any sense. I understand the whole screen issue thing better than you do so no need to remind me by replying 3 to 4 times with links only. It's not just Samsung that is facing this issue if you're reading those blogs. I bet you are aware that before you tick on that "Update" button on your phone, you are fully aware of the possibilities that will happen to your device. That is why the saying "Proceed at your own risk" exist in the first place. Besides, no matter what you sprout in this website, nothing will change as Samsung never bothers to read comments from GSMArena. Maybe they will if you comment on their samsung.com webpage. Just maybe.... Who knows...

• ml

Lunix87, 19 Sep 2020Guys help me out..Ever since the one ui 2.1 update the volu... morelooks like they're out to destroy our phones to force us to buy new ones.

• Lunix87

Guys help me out..Ever since the one ui 2.1 update the volume is trash...anyone elese having this problem?Please help me out here guys...

• K Chong

My note 9 24 months warranty just expired. During my lunch, I suddenly find my phone turned in the green color and the display was fading out. After researching on the internet, it was a common issue for the note 9 users. At the moment, I had to disable the Adaptive brightness and adjust the display brightness to a low level I could see the display clearly. Under sunlight, I could not see the display since it was only available at low brightness. I did believe that the issue was the software but not the hardware.

• Zero

ml, 15 Sep 2020https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-note-9-marc... moreFirst paragraph says "It looks like Pixel owners aren’t the only people with March update woes. Several Samsung Galaxy Note 9 users have been experiencing serious display issues since updating to March’s security patch.", meaning, it is with the Android OS and just Samsung. Another sentence "Plus, this issue is likely software related (it was introduced with a software update, after all), so there’s no telling if these issues can even be fixed at a service center.", Android OS is a software that is NOT owned by Samsung. If you read that blog you might find your answer there.

• Uta

Saam, 25 Jun 2020I am facing problem in my note 9 512gb - when i want to tra... moreTry another cable

• Mad

Roman5, 13 Sep 2020Not him but I have updated to the latest version and I'... moreMine is also exynos... did you update with ota or Odin? What about the screen resolution and power mod during the update time,.

• Zero

ml, 07 Sep 2020their "update" broke the HARDWARE .Is it really their "update" or on your end? Exposing your phone to a very high resolution such as WQHD+ will basically burn your LCD out and destroy your battery. That's why the default screen resolution is FHD+ only to avoid such damages to the battery and screen. Also, be familiar with your phone, I mean, know the basic functions/features. I have been updating my phone everytime until June 2020 update as I find it much stable and face no issues at all. Bought my phone way back late November of 2018 and it runs perfectly until now. Every phone has its lifespan (battery, screen, circuit, memory, etc.)

Mad, 13 Sep 2020Is it exynos or SD... What is the current software version?... moreNot him but I have updated to the latest version and I'm having zero issues. I'm using the European Exynos model.

• Mad

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2020Im also facing this issue but withiut doibg ny update sudnl... moreIs your screen resolution wqhd and power mod in high performance, change to FHD+ and power mode to medium power . reboot...

• Mad

Flamebone88, 13 Sep 2020i just upgrade my note 3 to note 9 feel so different from t... moreIf it is working without any problems or you are happy with the performance, please don't update. You already know about the issues with the update

• Mad

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2020Im also facing this issue but withiut doibg ny update sudnl... moreIs it exynos or SD... What is the current software version?? Can you provide the baseband version

• ml

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2020Im also facing this issue but withiut doibg ny update sudnl... moretold you guys ! samsung is out to destroy our perfectly good phones and pretend that they dont know about it.

• Flamebone88

i just upgrade my note 3 to note 9 feel so different from the old one...right now i just knew this device got some issues with display after update?so...should i update it?or wait a little while...

faisal, 06 Sep 2020oh noo... my note 9 also has green color display after upda... moreIm also facing this issue but withiut doibg ny update sudnly my display turn grenish in clr.

Roman5, 12 Sep 2020Got this phone today. Finally upgraded from my Note 4 to th... moreI just bought one myself in mint condition. I suggest you wait a few days to install any updates until you can field response from users. There have been issues - particularly display issues - after updates over the past several months. Luckily mine is ok. I am a little hesitant to install anymore right now. I would rather keep it in good condition on an older security patch than it be jacked up with the latest one. Apparently Sammy is resorting to a cookie cutter response in regard to this and won't own up to culpability. That is unfortunate because it is a legendary device.

Got this phone today. Finally upgraded from my Note 4 to this. Feels pretty amazing jumping 4 models into the future, the difference really is night and day.