Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

• Bob

yaniv183, 22 Jun 2019thanks for your advice. I started to read about it some also hav... moreI had battery draining issue.

Hey guys, I was gonna buy the S10 but i found that the Note 9 had a 50% discount which was a great deal where I live so I have the option to buy the Note 9 at a much lower price than the S10 (Not the Plus)..So is it worth going for the more expensive S10 or not? I like both phones and I'm pretty sure I won't go wrong with either of them but just wanted to hear different opinions.

• Rifat

I am huawei user and i love it. But now i wanna use Note phone due to S-pen. So please suggest- should i buy note 9 at $540 or should i wait for note 10 pro??? and what could be the price of note 10 pro... ??

• Retza

I hate the edge curves glass. Because it is a big weak point . 200 grams going down a note phone with heavy gravity 100 %Crashes glass . I told to samsung don't make notes with edge glass .we engineers prefer safety in our work but always using it in outside dangerous places than a guy sitting on a sofa or laying on the soft carpet floor. I broke always the edge glassess watches too . I was waiting samsung make a note like note 5 old frame kind more suitable to big hands . So look like frames to one plusT6 or note5

Bob, 22 Jun 2019I have note 9 since three months... very upset with battery perf... moreIn normal day I would prefer the mate 20. I think it more value for money and has better screen and camera. but in now days I wouldn't buy a product that banned by google.

Bob, 22 Jun 2019Lucky boy....don't update other than you don't want best battery life.thanks for your advice. I started to read about it some also have this drain battery issue, but many don't. I guess for now that it doesn't worth to try to force this update.

Nick, 22 Jun 2019Should I buy note 9 or s10 plus?S10+ has more new technology and better features and specs.

Nick, 22 Jun 2019Should I buy note 9 or s10 plus?For people who don't really use S-Pen for their daily life, I believe S10+ is better because it has newer technology. S10+ has 3 awesome back cameras for Wide, Telephoto, and Wide Angle shootings (Note9 doesn't have Ultrawide Camera). S10+ has 2 capable Selfie Cameras better than Note9. S10+ has in screen Fingerprint Scanner, more powerful Chipset and GPU, Dolby Atmost/AKG Sound, and 175g Weight compare to 201g Weight of Note9. If I may suggest you, go for S 10+, unless you want the S-Pen.

• Nick

Should I buy note 9 or s10 plus?

• Bob

I have note 9 since three months... very upset with battery performance... I want change to one plus 7 pro or Huawei mate 20 pro.. suggest me frndsss(battery imp and camera, speaker sound imp).

• Bob

yaniv183, 21 Jun 2019Hello, I bought this model (N960F) four months ago and very sati... moreLucky boy....don't update other than you don't want best battery life.

Hello, I bought this model (N960F) four months ago and very satisfied at all, but I have an issue with the updates. My phone still stucks with android oreo 8.1 and doesn't get any updates at all. even not one since I bought it. the details of my phone's software (N960FXXS2ARL3/N960FOXM2ARK2) shown it was originally from Malaysia and manufactured in Vietnam. when I try to update it from the phone's menu it said that there are no updates, and the last update patch is 1 December 2018. I also tried to use Samsung Smart Swich from my PC but still no updates. Anyway, someone can help me please how do I get the updates, including Android Pie without doing root or using Odin, which feel like taking a risk to me for a new smartphone. thank you.

• Yaniv

Hello, I bought this model four months ago and very satisfied at all, but I have an issue with the updates. My phone still stucks with android oreo 8.1 and doesn't get any updates at all. even not one since I bought it. the details of my phone's software shown it was originally from Malaysia and manufactured in Vietnam. Anyway, someone can help me please how do I get the updates, including Android Pie without doing root or using Odin, which feel like taking a risk to me for a new smartphone. thank you.

Ali, 14 Jun 2019Note 9 Or S9+ Which one is better option...If you need S-Pen go for Note9. But if you don't really use S-Pen alot go for S9+ which is slightly lighter, thinner, and more comfortable to hold in hand. In terms of battery, Note9 is only better by 11h gsmarena battery test.

lonewolf76, 13 Jun 2019Note 9 it's still a great phone in 2019. I had one since novembe... moreits the best phone

• Mykel

Does this phone supports band 1,2,3,4 LTE? or I have to buy a certain version?

• Mr Man

Ali, 14 Jun 2019Note 9 Or S9+ Which one is better option...I bought S9+ and return back and bought a note 9
You no why... Because of worst battery capacity of S9+
Now i am using note 9... Only size is irritating

• Bob

Iam desperately waiting for beast battery backup.. but from two months it gives average battery.

MichaelC, 17 Jun 2019Hi, I wanted to ask those who have a Note 9 there opinion on ... moreIf you want a small phone, go for the S9 or S10e, for my experience, the Note9 fits fine on my pocket, but at the same time, most people have big phones that has even bigger screen size than my Note9 and they can put then in their pockets.

LAmarch, 17 Jun 2019On the microSD is up to 400GB by recommendation of Samsung. Call... moreI have a 512GB MicroSD card, it works great, speed is good.