Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2020 Help me choose Between a71 and note9, in terms of camera, ... moreI have both (the 5g version A71) - The Note 9 has noticeably sharper screen. The 765 chip in the A71 is a tad faster than the 845 in the Note 9. I consider them equally viable. You can't go wrong with either one, honestly.

• Abhineet

san, 07 Oct 2020Please ask this question to all NOTE 9 users. After the sof... moreNo i was not getting any display concern after updating March patch and

Help me choose Between a71 and note9, in terms of camera, performance and durability

• sd gogo

bro . i empathize with you all who have screen issues. I had similar issue after August Update . I went to service center in Dubai - UAE and they asked me to pay 760 AED for screen replacement . I did not want to pay a single rs from my pocket for some update error that google had released for OLED screen and samsung failed to rectify .
SO best you can do now is - Go to CONTACT US > EMAIL US > CEO Desk . email your issue but politely . tell them its genuine problem due to samsung faulty update .
you will get a call back in 2 days . Give the phone to service center > VOILA > free screen replacement as they want to make sure the customer is satisfied .
I got mince in 3 days a free replacement screen , with new battery and side body assemble .
Its a known issue with samsung Samoled phones and they offer either free replacement or discounted repair depending on the physical condition . hope this works for you and your get your beloved NOTE 9 back . 7I rectly made a preorder for the S20 FE 5G in uae for 2700 AED (54K INR ) with free BUDS Live .

san, 07 Oct 2020Please ask this question to all NOTE 9 users. After the sof... moreno issues as such. using exynos

• opcbg

san, 07 Oct 2020Please ask this question to all NOTE 9 users. After the sof... moreI have installed all updates until now and have no problems at all with the device. Actually it works faster and the battery is better. I'm using Exynos version and the device is still in warranty. We'll see how long will it be that way.

• ml

san, 07 Oct 2020Please ask this question to all NOTE 9 users. After the sof... moreAGREE !!!! I have been very vocal about this matter , they broke our phones thru their software updates and kept quiet , pretended all is well . My last samsung too , never again will I deal with an organization with accountability culture like this . This is used-car saleman tactics . Unfortunately , it seems some people here really drank the Kool-aid , probably by the gallon :-)

• san

michael, 30 Sep 2020Please don;t act your are expert in IT when your are not. T... morePlease ask this question to all NOTE 9 users. After the software update in March 2020. all Samsung NOTE 9 user has Discoloration of Screen and Samsung is not taking any responsibility.

NOTE 9 A BIG SCAM from Samsung and I guess it will be for all NOTE users. Be aware when you are buying NOTE 20.

• Asdf

Finally took the plunge and updated to March and September security patch for my exynos note 9. No screen or overheating issues for me thankfully.

• Ben Tennyson

Why they didn't Support it in OneUI 3.0???? My Galaxy Note9 Still Holds up in 2020!!! I hope samsung should Support it

• ml

Sagara14, 02 Oct 2020Damn, I though I was the only one whose got this issue. Me ... moredespair not my friend , am sure the geniuses at samsung will find another way to make sure they break your phone to force you to buy a new one .

• Sagara14

Faru, 24 Sep 2020My Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Display is turning Green & not... moreDamn, I though I was the only one whose got this issue. Me to, Its started to get green, but on september Patch, the problem seems to fix a little bit. but not fully fixed as before.

• ml

kok seong, 30 Sep 2020Set your brighness to lowest or maximum, it will solve the ... morerunning mine with brightness set at max but it drains battery . its usable but when the greenish tint strikes the color becomes bland , nowehere near the screen quality we paid for .

• ml

michael, 30 Sep 2020does you update on the march update. me and three of my fri... morei've installed and used all security patches including march, but i never experienced any screen issue. each time there's an update (either major or patch), i always install them to make sure that my Note 9 is still stable and secured. by the way, i never use custom roms (or odin), only official updates directly from Samsung.

• kok seong

Set your brighness to lowest or maximum, it will solve the problem as i just notice after i buy new handphone and try to sync the data from note 9 . For me, i will ban samsung forever even though the cost of replacement screen is cheaper then buy a new device. All this happend after march patch update. It samsung fault and yet they still denie on it and still charge for screen replacement.

• michael

Shinobi688, 29 Sep 2020i don't know about you guys, but either your phones we... moredoes you update on the march update. me and three of my friend all having the same screen issue. And all note 9 are direct buy from samsung dealer. If your seach in internet, most of the people facing same issue after march update. So you might be very lucky. Been go to service center, the only thing they do is charge for replacement. And rather to replace, i just throw a side and buy a new handphone even need spend more then that for the cost of changing screen. As this will be last samsung handphone i going to use. Too irresponsible to the end users as they never admit is their fault.

• michael

Zero, 30 Sep 2020Security patches are just for people with lots of personal ... morePlease don;t act your are expert in IT when your are not. That the most funny post i read when i search for samsung note 9 screen issue. Only people that buying hi tech handphone but just use for call only not need to install new security patch. Don;t misleading people when you don;t know about IT at all.

• HERRY

i can't use android auto app.

Worried about the updates.....Is it the september security pach wrong??